Welcome to the Warden's of Laurelin!

atles

MC name: moop123

RP name: Knight_Leoni

Sword skill: 0 (I am very good at sword play but I have not been on the server long)

Archery skill: 0 (I'm alright at it)

Why I want to join: I like to protect I feel i must. I hope that i will get a home once i have the money in Laurelin. And if we are invaded by those damn dwarvs I'm not gonna stand back and let it happen ! I'm a doer and protect my people at all costs.

Hope you accept me.

MC name: moop123

RP name: Knight_Leoni

Sword skill: 0 (I am very good at sword play but I have not been on the server long)

Archery skill: 0 (I'm alright at it)

Why I want to join: I like to protect I feel i must. I hope that i will get a home once i have the money in Laurelin. And if we are invaded by those damn dwarvs I'm not gonna stand back and let it happen ! I'm a doer and protect my people at all costs.

Hope you accept me.

Link Whitelist

Minecraft Name: dragonwings3

RP Name: Anara

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 300

Why do you want to join? I wish to join so that I can protect and serve the mighty elves of Laurelin!

Whitelist app: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5667

Atles was Murdered by an undead He will not be coming back

Minecraft Name: sodpaz

RP Name: Dagoy

Sword skill level: -20

Archery skill level: 303

Why do you want to join? It is my characters life ambition to be apart of the military.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6122

Edit: Changed my sword and Archery level.

??

He was killed in the undead attack hes not coming back

Minecraft Name: mdhegs

RP Name: Boney

Why do you want to join? I want to protect my people

Minecraft Name: Crackerjack494

RP Name: Quazar

Sword skill level: 24

Why do you want to join? It is my main goal on this server to be in the elven military and i would very much like to aim for being a eternal guard. Any further rank in the future would just be good fortune. This seem like an amazing guild and i would really like to fight for it and i am a very good swordsman and am also good with a bow.

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Minecraft Name: Dogower

RP Name: Izz'drin Arkenlyl (Jin)

Why do you want to join?

I want to train but also be able to protect the city; Not to mention, I want to be an active member of society who people can look up to. Izz'drin wants to be accepted by society, so he thinks the best way to do it is being a protector of the city. As a protector, they would have to acknowledge that he isn't out for their blood, but at the same time, they would also have to rely on him and see that he is a trustworthy guy.

Whitelist post: Here

Uhmm.. Care to elaborate? Are you just trying to copy Bell, lol? Who's taking charge of the recruits then?

No i am not. i am fed up with being good, trying my hand at evil

Minecraft Name: Crackerjack494

RP Name: Quazar

Sword skill level: 24

Why do you want to join? It is my main goal on this server to be in the elven military and i would very much like to aim for being a eternal guard. Any further rank in the future would just be good fortune. This seem like an amazing guild and i would really like to fight for it and i am a very good swordsman and am also good with a bow.

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Whitelist Post: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5661

ps. sorry about re posting forgot the whitelist post