Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

Do we have a place to build the guild decided yet? Or is that done already

We are awaiting word from Holm, It has been 2 Elven weeks and many Clerics are getting restless. I may take Hospsr upon his offer. Or go to my Cousin Nico for sone land in Renatus prehaps

I expanded my app, its edited from the previous post. Hope you like it!

ACCEPTED

For all accptted Lads, I will not be on till Friday so if you have questions feel free to pm me then. ))

Ipod]]

((I tried talking to the High Elves about possibly having relations between us and them... That was probably the most annoying, aggravating RP in the world. I can't believe someone would create a character so full of themselves..

((Sorry, Fenric. But "annoying", "aggrevating" and "full of themselves" is essentially the Haelun'or high-elves in a nutshell. :) You seemed nice, though. Shame you're a religious order XD .))

((Racist annoying twits hi- I mean.. :P And Fenric I am going to talk to some friends today to get smaller guild houses at the time to act as main headquaters and such till we can fully vote

And only Fenric and Arin can see this letter))

A Hawk with Silver like wings swoops by dropping a letter off. Curious you pick up the letter and read it

" Greetings I am Braxis Silverblade the Clerical Prophet, The light has told me to seek ye out for training under the Light and its Patrons. Seek me out in Alras or Renatus or simply send me a Bird with a letter of ye location and I shall come to speak to ye further upon the matter"

You see the symbol of the Clerics

ChurchofLight.png

((if you cant find me In game then just shoot me a forum pm and we can Rp it out there))

((Racist annoying twits hi- I mean.. :P And Fenric I am going to talk to some friends today to get smaller guild houses at the time to act as main headquaters and such till we can fully vote

((My characters name is Fengric... But anyway, I was trying to talk with the high elves so I could be permitted into the city at any time, they then asked me what a Cleric was when I mentioned it. So it was a long conversation about what a cleric is, why elves are unfair about these things, and how we could support them in some way. My initial motive on that subject was to get a very small outpost there to help out with any matters... Not really create an entire HQ there. It eventually lead to where Mithradites was rejecting everything I said, then he was being mean, then I called him pompous and racist... then I left xD))

((Letter for Braxis Silverblade))

*Fengric takes the paper after reading it, and writes a letter on the back. He tells the bird to send the letter to its master.

Your silver bird flutters down with a letter attached to its leg

"I shall be waiting at Alras, and if you are not there, I shall be wandering around the city, I should be rather easy to spot"

*Braxis read the letter an nods and writes a quick response to be delivered*

"Aye that be well if ye can not find me in Alras send me a Bird (Mc name Jroy96) And I shall meet with ye then. But If I am not in Alras I may also be in the Middlester county of renatus or also known as Das_Boot"

((If I may ask a question. Is a low-level ball of light restricted to Clerics only? If so, why, if I may ask?))

((a mage can summon up a light. But what the clerics have is more than just light, its holy energy given them by the patrons. A mage doesn't have holy energy))

((I meant a Paladin summoning up a ball of light, as opposed to someone outside the Order.))

((I think you should save your fingers the trouble until Braxis has decided your path.. Then you can ask these OOC questions once he tells you if you become a Paladin or a Cleric. But I have a question for Thrym; How come Hosper is absolutely never on, Braxis appointed him as my teacher... But I can't find a way to contact him D:))

((It might be Time zones If that is a Issue PM me And I can Pm you Challnges over Forums before I go to school and such if you need)