Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

((To choose a Patron Just look at our list on main post on this thread and see which one would fit your char personally))

((Royal, you need to read the thread better. You obviously do not understand who the Patrons are. Read the main post again))

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC Name: JoeqMafia RP Name: Dagwood_Geminine

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel: The Arch-Aengul of God. Lover and Caretaker of All Souls.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Dagwood wants to help the lands of Asulon, but cannot do so by owning a small clinic in Hanseti. When a friend of his mentioned this order he began to research it immediately. He is hoping to be able to unlock new possibilities for his medical career, and more chances to help the war-ravaged lands.

4)Race: Human

5)Flaws in Your Character: He is very nervous and naive, and lacks most common sense. He is socially inept.

6) How long have you been on the server: Since early July.

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Dagwood is sitting in the tavern at Hanseti, his head low. As if the thoughts in his mind weighted down his entire head. He hears the sound of a man crying for help. Dagwood raises his head and notices outside of the tavern is a poor citizen being belittled by a shade. Dagwood gets out of his seat and listens to the two. Dagwood slowly makes his way over to them and speaks with a trembling voice. In one hand he holds a small pouch of minas, in the other a sword. Dagwood raises his hand showing the minas.

"H- Hey! Leave him al- alone. Just take th- the minas." The shade turns and looks at Dagwood, grinning.

"Alright, I'll leave this peasant with you." The shade approaches Dagwood, still smiling and chuckling. Dagwood's legs shake, but he keeps a straight face. The shade takes the minas and leaves.

Dagwood checks to see if the man is okay, and comforts him.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Dagwood takes off his coat and wraps it around the boy, leading him into his clinic. Once there, Dagwood makes the boy some food. He would then ask the child where his parents were and if there was a place the child could stay.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Dagwood is startled by the bandit and frantically yelps for help. The bandit commands Dagwood to keep quiet. Dagwood obeys, and covers his mouth. The bandit motions for Dagwood's satchel. Dagwood uncovers his mouth and says,

"Uh.. Y- You want my satchel?" The bandit nods, keeping his blades up.

"Ah... err... listen, all I have are medical supplies.. very little money. I.. I uhh... I don't think it'd be useful for you. Lots of equipment for tr- trained professionals like me self." The bandit walks up to Dagwood, and says

"Then you die." Dagwood steps back.

"Listen... friend.. you must realize that.. there are other ways to g- get money.. to buy your own valuables. I... err... I can take y- you to a friend of mine, he works a- at the blacksmith. H- He's hiring." Dagwood smiles nervously, and pushes the blade away from his face.

"T- To gain wealth and goods efficiently, and to help others is not th- that hard. You can stop from doing bad and l- lower your sword."

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Dagwood is looking to buy some herbs, but is annoyed by a man yelling non-sense. Dagwood works his way over to the man through the busy market. Then says to the man,

"Sir, I understand that you h- have great passion for your beliefs. I respect that. But you need to respect others beliefs, like I do to yours." Then I'd nod to the man, and leave quickly.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Dagwood smiles to the person,

"And why do you give up so quickly?" Dagwood raises an eyebrow. "God has his reasons. What I believe... is that he wants to see us, his creations, succeed on our own."

1)MC Name & RP Name: Royal_McKeogh Initiate_Gorin_Goldtooth

2)Chosen Patron:

†Hosper

Race: Dark elf

Belka

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

To learn about magic in it's most simplest and purest form. Also, helping others without any thought of reward, merely because you can.

4)Race: Dwarf,

no subrace

5)Flaws in Your Character: Hasty in making decisons, also

6) How long have you been on the server:

About a month, I played back in Aegis, but I have played for a month, since early february in this map

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

I would not attempt to reason with the shade, as I do not know what it is capable of, and I don't under any circumstances want to risk angering it. I would act as though... the shade owned the lowly citizen, and I was a merchant lookin' for a slave. I would ask the shade 'ow much he was sellin' the man fer, and if it was a reasonable price, "purchase" the man. If it was not, I would haggle down to what I could afford. Once I had "purchased" the man and the shade had left, I would take him somewhere safe, and leave 'im there to go on his way.

The first thing ta' do is to make sure that the young lad doesn' get black toe. So, I would pick 'im up, and run him to the nearest inn, and get 'im some soup. When he seemed fit te' travel again, I would take 'im to his house and let his parents take care of him.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Ferst, I would laugh at the bandit. I would ask him why he was stoppin' me, seein' as I wouldn't be carryin' much if I was out on the roads, precisely for this reason. I would give him me axe, some food, and some saplings; and tell 'im to go out, plant some trees and chop some trees, and make a real, honest livin' fer yourself.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

((I dont know who the Iblees are, so IC I wouldn't know how to respond to this..))

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" ((Should be "do the gods" gods, polytheistic society :/))

I would look at the man and ask him why do we choose war over negotiations? And why do we choose to rob people instead of farmin'? Once we are able to answer these questions and correct our wrongs, then the gods will stop the sufferin' they 'put' on us.

Denied, for now. If joining you need to know who Iblees is. Also, there is one God, he is in-fact the main deity of the Order while the Patrons are his servants. Study up on religious lore a-bit then re-apply. The app itself is good you just need to know a bit more background to RP a Cleric to its fullest.

Denied, for now. If joining you need to know who Iblees is. Also, there is one God, he is in-fact the main deity of the Order while the Patrons are his servants. Study up on religious lore a-bit then re-apply. The app itself is good you just need to know a bit more background to RP a Cleric to its fullest.

((I think the Patron list may need to be re-thought. Currently, the Dwarven religion is polytheistic, and doesn't really make sense as part of the clerics. The Paragons, however, can be shaped to work as a monotheistic religion, and should stay on the list))

If and when I get accepted. Then how would I go about starting my training?

Send me a bird, And I shall assign a cleric to train you. ((

And I did add the dwarf paragon list. The way I rp Patrons/ Paragons is that they are servents of the light itself , as long they are good patrons/Paragons that is))

((Phelrin is talking about the link you have. That is the new dwarven religion while the Paragons were the older one. After thinking about it I agree, the new dwarven gods do not fit as well with this guild as the Paragons do but, they can be made to work. Many religions take figures and incorporate them into them so the Order could perhaps be taking a different look on the Dwarven religious figures.))

(( Ah... I am On my ipod at the moment then I shall look into it, If someone that knows the paragons well and the order could help me out on the issue torromow?)))

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC Name: JoeqMafia RP Name: Dagwood_Geminine

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel: The Arch-Aengul of God. Lover and Caretaker of All Souls.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Dagwood wants to help the lands of Asulon, but cannot do so by owning a small clinic in Hanseti. When a friend of his mentioned this order he began to research it immediately. He is hoping to be able to unlock new possibilities for his medical career, and more chances to help the war-ravaged lands.

4)Race: Human

5)Flaws in Your Character: He is very nervous and naive, and lacks most common sense. He is socially inept.

6) How long have you been on the server: Since early July.

Dagwood is sitting in the tavern at Hanseti, his head low. As if the thoughts in his mind weighted down his entire head. He hears the sound of a man crying for help. Dagwood raises his head and notices outside of the tavern is a poor citizen being belittled by a shade. Dagwood gets out of his seat and listens to the two. Dagwood slowly makes his way over to them and speaks with a trembling voice. In one hand he holds a small pouch of minas, in the other a sword. Dagwood raises his hand showing the minas.

"H- Hey! Leave him al- alone. Just take th- the minas." The shade turns and looks at Dagwood, grinning.

"Alright, I'll leave this peasant with you." The shade approaches Dagwood, still smiling and chuckling. Dagwood's legs shake, but he keeps a straight face. The shade takes the minas and leaves.

Dagwood checks to see if the man is okay, and comforts him.

Dagwood takes off his coat and wraps it around the boy, leading him into his clinic. Once there, Dagwood makes the boy some food. He would then ask the child where his parents were and if there was a place the child could stay.

Dagwood is startled by the bandit and frantically yelps for help. The bandit commands Dagwood to keep quiet. Dagwood obeys, and covers his mouth. The bandit motions for Dagwood's satchel. Dagwood uncovers his mouth and says,

"Uh.. Y- You want my satchel?" The bandit nods, keeping his blades up.

"Ah... err... listen, all I have are medical supplies.. very little money. I.. I uhh... I don't think it'd be useful for you. Lots of equipment for tr- trained professionals like me self." The bandit walks up to Dagwood, and says

"Then you die." Dagwood steps back.

"Listen... friend.. you must realize that.. there are other ways to g- get money.. to buy your own valuables. I... err... I can take y- you to a friend of mine, he works a- at the blacksmith. H- He's hiring." Dagwood smiles nervously, and pushes the blade away from his face.

"T- To gain wealth and goods efficiently, and to help others is not th- that hard. You can stop from doing bad and l- lower your sword."

Dagwood is looking to buy some herbs, but is annoyed by a man yelling non-sense. Dagwood works his way over to the man through the busy market. Then says to the man,

"Sir, I understand that you h- have great passion for your beliefs. I respect that. But you need to respect others beliefs, like I do to yours." Then I'd nod to the man, and leave quickly.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Dagwood smiles to the person,

"And why do you give up so quickly?" Dagwood raises an eyebrow. "God has his reasons. What I believe... is that he wants to see us, his creations, succeed on our own."

Denied.

Reasons:

The Clerics don't let Iblees beliefs live on like that. The goal of the Order is to blot out darkness thus spreading light everywhere. If they just respect evil worship in return for respect of them then darkness will never be blotted out. Also, I believe I remember Sala saying somewhere on the first Order thread something along the lines of "Shades aren't greedy".

-Hope that this helps you if you still wish to join.

The order is going through some changes and there is to be an Rp meeting of remaining clerics soon. in a couple of days or when I get back from vaction. and Thrym I would like to add/remove some ranks to expand the order a bit so we can have a more wide vairty of ordersmen. If you want to know more I am usally on Ts.

THings Im possibly going to do I am going to start working on them on Vaction and finish them up hopefully before school starts again.

- Orginize the order in two way Clerics and Paladins

-Cleric Ranks -High Cleric, Teacher Cleric, Cleric, Diciple, Pupil

-Paladin ranks - High Paladin,Seekers(Trainers),Paladin, Trainee

-And I will once again push for a Home of Operations A friend might have one for us I do not know.

-And to add the Human Light to the list of Patrons

Minor Things to do

-Get skins simliar to Cleric skins fo Paladins.

These are just the major things I am going to do the next couple of might not be able to start till saturday/late sunday. And thrym since you are the creator and If you do not want to see something go/come into the Order or wish to help just shoot me a Forum PM []

The order is going through some changes and there is to be an Rp meeting of remaining clerics soon. in a couple of days or when I get back from vaction. and Thrym I would like to add/remove some ranks to expand the order a bit so we can have a more wide vairty of ordersmen. If you want to know more I am usally on Ts.

THings Im possibly going to do I am going to start working on them on Vaction and finish them up hopefully before school starts again.

- Orginize the order in two way Clerics and Paladins

-Cleric Ranks -High Cleric, Teacher Cleric, Cleric, Diciple, Pupil

-Paladin ranks - High Paladin,Seekers(Trainers),Paladin, Trainee

-And I will once again push for a Home of Operations A friend might have one for us I do not know.

-And to add the Human Light to the list of Patrons

Minor Things to do

-Get skins simliar to Cleric skins fo Paladins.

These are just the major things I am going to do the next couple of might not be able to start till saturday/late sunday. And thrym since you are the creator and If you do not want to see something go/come into the Order or wish to help just shoot me a Forum PM []

((Just saying. I'm only app team now. You are in charge so I don't need to know why you do anything. :wink: ))