Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

I really, REALLY want to join this guild, but i have no time for it :( ))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

MC: Shmoopernator

RP: Ceiron

2)Chosen Patron:

Gazardiael: The Aengul of New Beginnings.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

To give Ceiron's life a purpose and a great one where he can do good all across the land and be known for it.

4)Race:

Elf.

5)Flaws in Your Character:

He can be quick to judge and is afraid of the darkness where the evil lurks.

6) How long have you been on the server:

2 weeks.

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

I walk up to the shade slightly scared but I know it is what must be done. I unsheathe my sword walking up to the man and stand in front of him blocking the shade and then I turn to the evil mage.

Ceiron: Leave this man be, if you want him you will have to get through me.

Shade: Well, well, well. This is a rare case isn't it? (Cackles loudly)

Ceiron: Yes it is.

I turn to the man giving him a hard look and all I do is whisper to him "run." He takes a look at the shade just standing there and then back to me. He then realizes the great chance he has. He turns and sprints up the hill as fast as ever.

Shade: Hey, get back here!

The shade begins to move towards the hand taking out his staff but before he gets far I attempt to leap onto him. Forgetting I was there, he turns to see me running at him and knocks me back with his staff.

Shade: Fool, Do you really think you can take me on!

Ceiron: No, but he does.

I point behind him trembling my face and i can see on the shades face that he is somewhat afraid to turn around. By this time the man is long gone and now it's my turn. The shade turns around to see nothing there and is slightly confused. While he was thinking about this i had ran up the hill away from where he can see me. I feel good for this and pat myself on the back, smiling.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Astonished at this sight I move quickly to the child.

Ceiron: Child, what are you doing here?

Child: ((In a croaky, chilling voice he manages to say)) I was walking to my home and i got lost.

I hand him my cape and put my arm around him to comfort him with the warmth of my body.

Ceiron: Where a bouts is your home child?

Child: In Alras.

Ceiron: Why, I just came from Alras. It's just down that road! Come on, let us go!

The young boy smiles at me as he stands up and we slowly walk down to Alras to find his home.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Ceiron takes a few steps back trying to keep his distance.

Ceiron: I must say this is a very poor life choice you have made my friend.

The bandit is confused as this is not the reaction he normally gets.

Ceiron: Do you like what you do?

Bandit: Well nay, but what choice do I have! Give me ya things!

Ceiron: Sure but one thing first. Your life is a poor one and quite unrewarding I would think. This can be changed if you believe. Believe in god, love god, as god loves you whether you do or not. Your stance tells me you know what you are doing so perhaps you could be of good service to an army of some sort. Here’s a little something for you.

I hand him a small brown sack containing minas and some bread.

Bandit: Uh.. I isn’t sure what the say.

Ceiron: Say nothing.

I give him a warming smile and walk down the gravel road. I turn before our eyes cannot meet anymore and he is still standing there thinking of what to do. I wave at him and get back to my journey.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Ceiron: Do you not realize what he has done and what the other patrons have done to stop him. Iblees is evil my friend and I fear he is corrupting you.

Person: Corrupting me? This is plain nonsense. He is obviously the best choice out of the lot. He will rule everything and everyone knows it!

Ceiron: Do not say his name anymore. Come with me, I will teach you of the other patrons and hopefully you will have some sense. Come, we have much to discuss.

There is still a crowd as the man is coming to me so I take his position.

Ceiron: To all of you I hope you do not believe what has just been said. The one named… (hesitates) Iblees is evil. He will be the death of you now go back to what you were doing and forget this. Join another patron, a good one.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Ceiron: A very good question. We are all sinners aren’t we? For that we will suffer.

Person: Can’t he make it so we can’t sin?

Ceiron: See, if he did this we would have no freedom, no choice of what we want to do and nobody would want that. You may suffer now but if you truly embrace god and believe in him later on in life you will be happy. Rewarded some say. Remember he loves you no matter what and sometimes your suffering caused by an evil one. I will not say his name but you understand don’t you?

Person: Yes, I do now. Thank you very much; I will spread the knowledge you have given me.

((I meant a Paladin summoning up a ball of light, as opposed to someone outside the Order.))

The Orb of light spell is a spell only the prophet/leader of the cleric know and can only he/she can teach it to others. Other Clerics know how to simply heal wounds/sooth minds/Daze enemies. I am going to be working on the paladins and more about them as soon As I get a proper location at the time as a temp base to keep everything in order and so that way i can centerlize the Cleric Rp and training. ANd for someone to know one of the more harder to learn spells that only one other person knows and has not taught anyone would not be possible unless one of the older leaders taught it. in rp it takes a Rl week/weeks to get the spells I have some senior clerics who still only know Minor healing, so for someone being able out of the blue knowing one of the higher tier magic does not seem possible unless they obtained the information how to do so.))

*A letter is Dropped by the feet of Each Paladin Trainee*

"Greetings Warriors of the Faith Trainee Jago has smithed fine armor for all trainee's to use if they wish if ye do not like the suit of armor bring me a set and I will see allowign others to use it as well so that we may recoginze each other when we meet and such"

-Prophet Braxis

(Pm Jadles on forums to recive the skin with your head on it)

1)MC Name & RP Name:

MC: Shmoopernator

RP: Ceiron

2)Chosen Patron:

Gazardiael: The Aengul of New Beginnings.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

To give Ceiron's life a purpose and a great one where he can do good all across the land and be known for it.

4)Race:

Elf.

5)Flaws in Your Character:

He can be quick to judge and is afraid of the darkness where the evil lurks.

6) How long have you been on the server:

2 weeks.

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

I walk up to the shade slightly scared but I know it is what must be done. I unsheathe my sword walking up to the man and stand in front of him blocking the shade and then I turn to the evil mage.

Ceiron: Leave this man be, if you want him you will have to get through me.

Shade: Well, well, well. This is a rare case isn't it? (Cackles loudly)

Ceiron: Yes it is.

I turn to the man giving him a hard look and all I do is whisper to him "run." He takes a look at the shade just standing there and then back to me. He then realizes the great chance he has. He turns and sprints up the hill as fast as ever.

Shade: Hey, get back here!

The shade begins to move towards the hand taking out his staff but before he gets far I attempt to leap onto him. Forgetting I was there, he turns to see me running at him and knocks me back with his staff.

Shade: Fool, Do you really think you can take me on!

Ceiron: No, but he does.

I point behind him trembling my face and i can see on the shades face that he is somewhat afraid to turn around. By this time the man is long gone and now it's my turn. The shade turns around to see nothing there and is slightly confused. While he was thinking about this i had ran up the hill away from where he can see me. I feel good for this and pat myself on the back, smiling.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Astonished at this sight I move quickly to the child.

Ceiron: Child, what are you doing here?

Child: ((In a croaky, chilling voice he manages to say)) I was walking to my home and i got lost.

I hand him my cape and put my arm around him to comfort him with the warmth of my body.

Ceiron: Where a bouts is your home child?

Child: In Alras.

Ceiron: Why, I just came from Alras. It's just down that road! Come on, let us go!

The young boy smiles at me as he stands up and we slowly walk down to Alras to find his home.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Ceiron takes a few steps back trying to keep his distance.

Ceiron: I must say this is a very poor life choice you have made my friend.

The bandit is confused as this is not the reaction he normally gets.

Ceiron: Do you like what you do?

Bandit: Well nay, but what choice do I have! Give me ya things!

Ceiron: Sure but one thing first. Your life is a poor one and quite unrewarding I would think. This can be changed if you believe. Believe in god, love god, as god loves you whether you do or not. Your stance tells me you know what you are doing so perhaps you could be of good service to an army of some sort. Here’s a little something for you.

I hand him a small brown sack containing minas and some bread.

Bandit: Uh.. I isn’t sure what the say.

Ceiron: Say nothing.

I give him a warming smile and walk down the gravel road. I turn before our eyes cannot meet anymore and he is still standing there thinking of what to do. I wave at him and get back to my journey.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Ceiron: Do you not realize what he has done and what the other patrons have done to stop him. Iblees is evil my friend and I fear he is corrupting you.

Person: Corrupting me? This is plain nonsense. He is obviously the best choice out of the lot. He will rule everything and everyone knows it!

Ceiron: Do not say his name anymore. Come with me, I will teach you of the other patrons and hopefully you will have some sense. Come, we have much to discuss.

There is still a crowd as the man is coming to me so I take his position.

Ceiron: To all of you I hope you do not believe what has just been said. The one named… (hesitates) Iblees is evil. He will be the death of you now go back to what you were doing and forget this. Join another patron, a good one.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Ceiron: A very good question. We are all sinners aren’t we? For that we will suffer.

Person: Can’t he make it so we can’t sin?

Ceiron: See, if he did this we would have no freedom, no choice of what we want to do and nobody would want that. You may suffer now but if you truly embrace god and believe in him later on in life you will be happy. Rewarded some say. Remember he loves you no matter what and sometimes your suffering caused by an evil one. I will not say his name but you understand don’t you?

Person: Yes, I do now. Thank you very much; I will spread the knowledge you have given me.

Accepted

Thank you.

Who am I to talk to, to become a pupil and whereabouts will this person be?

((Just find out what times Braxis is usually on, then in-game send him a letter through

"/tell *Bird* <Message>", just ask him where to meet him and he will ask you a few questions. After that he will set you on the path of Paladin or Cleric, and assign you to a specific teacher.))

(Bought a Plot by Old Ascella from Dez and i am in the process if chaning the old War outpost to a Clerical Outpost/Order house. Basic rooms are almost done and Will remove old locks soon and I am awaiting a Gm to answer my modreq to swich ownership/remove the countless others in the region))

(Bought a Plot by Old Ascella from Dez and i am in the process if chaning the old War outpost to a Clerical Outpost/Order house. Basic rooms are almost done and Will remove old locks soon and I am awaiting a Gm to answer my modreq to swich ownership/remove the countless others in the region))

*A large Coopers Hawk swoops down and drops a letter at your feet, it is addressed to you*

"Clerical Prophet Braxis, I have come across the newly in construction Orderhouse near Old Ascella. I explored the place and hoped to find someone there, but no avail. I hope that the building will be done soon, I have found how restless the other Clerics and Paladins are.

And Duke Aerios sends his regards

-

Fengric"

*A large Coopers Hawk swoops down and drops a letter at your feet, it is addressed to you*

"Clerical Prophet Braxis, I have come across the newly in construction Orderhouse near Old Ascella. I explored the place and hoped to find someone there, but no avail. I hope that the building will be done soon, I have found how restless the other Clerics and Paladins are.

And Duke Aerios sends his regards

-

Fengric"

*Nods and writes a reply*

"Aye the order house is still being made but the basic rooms, Prayer Alter, and a study room for the teacher clerics. If ye see any other Pupils, Trainess or Diciples send them over here so that they may get thier room and such"

-Clerical Prophet Braxis

*Nods and writes a reply*

"Aye the order house is still being made but the basic rooms, Prayer Alter, and a study room for the teacher clerics. If ye see any other Pupils, Trainess or Diciples send them over here so that they may get thier room and such"

-Clerical Prophet Braxis

((I was wondering if you could get me permission? I can't get access to my chest or the other ones, so it would be helpful if you could activate that for me :I ))

"By the time I got your letter those rooms were almost done, I would like to know if I could assist in the construction in any way.

On my second visit to the Orderhouse my new teacher Hosper had been there, he gave a room for me to live in.

I would also like to know when the training shall begin, if it is not up to Hosper at all? I am very much anticipating what I will be taught.

-

Fengric"

I spent at least 30 minutes, maybe 45, completing the ceiling on the bottom floor. I was going back and forth cooking cobblestone and making it into stone brick.

So I hope you guys like it :I

I spent at least 30 minutes, maybe 45, completing the ceiling on the bottom floor. I was going back and forth cooking cobblestone and making it into stone brick.

So I hope you guys like it :I

Very good work! As soon this is all done (85%-90% done atm( We shall open our halls and let the faithful ones come to us.

Very good work! As soon this is all done (85%-90% done atm( We shall open our halls and let the faithful ones come to us.

Sweet.. I already know that you know I got the Orderhouse done, i'm just posting it on here so everyone else knows.

What I did is after I completed the ceiling on the bottom floor, is I asked Hosper if it was a good idea to move the second floor one block down so we could have a ceiling. He thought it was a good idea, so I spent about 2 hours re-doing the entire room, including the school room that is attached.

So "The Orderhouse of The Order Of The Clerics is free for ye faithful ones to explore, and join us in holy allegiance to the Aenguls."

((Braxis, I'm still here. I had a bit of inactivity to focus on school, but I'm coming back for the summer. Also, I might need directions to the order-house))