Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

1)MC Name & RP Name: (Baconthief) Skyler Willhelm

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

From early on it was evident Skyler would serve God. His youth was spent inside reading, educating himself in history, tales of adventures of past heros, and the divine and miraculous works of god. His father served as the village priest and dictated that his son, Skyler, focus on his books and serving god. Unlike many children, Skyler listened to his father and spent his days writting, reading, and worshipping God.

His father's desire to form the perfect son was so adamant that he sent him to live with a former elven Followers of Aeriel member to strengthen his faith. This is where he made the special connection with his Patron, Aeriel. The former FOA member didn't just show him is beloved Aeriel, but showed him how to wield a blade to a near zenith of ability. He believes that his skill allows him to become the hand of Aeriel, the caretaker of souls, by protecting and preventing harm to all the good in the world.

The pathway to serve his God in a demeanor that directly purges his God's enemies, and protects the good people of Asulon is an unquestionable direction for Skyler. He knows that to destroy the darkness working alone will only bring failure. In his mind to successfuly serve God he must find union with those whom serve as he does. He wishes to join, to serve his God better.

4)Race:Human

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Skyler believes that his education and combative training has made him become a near perfect being. He doesn't take criticism lightly. He can be very stubborn, and has the "Either my way or the highway" type of persona. He has never served in a conventional military, so a military hierarchy may seem foreign to him. Despite his subbornness he as managed to acknowledge his fault, and believes that his faith can become the panacea to this. However, he often strays from this belief when he is thinking irrationally.

6) How long have you been on the server:

Since October. I've been playing the same character the entire time. Thought it was time for a change and what a drastic change it will be : )

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Skyler adamntly believes all darkness as a festering tumor in Asulon and the only way to achieve peace in its entirety is to remove this cancer. He drops down and to one knee a says a quick prayer to Aeriel, for strength and above all safety for the innocent citizen. Without God and his servents' divenity he knows that he is useless to a servent of darkness, so must ask for their guidence first.

He draws his claymore strapped to his back and approches the scene. He first determines that the shade is indeed a shade and not a bandit with a shade like qualities by stepping between the quarrel. This allows the innocent to escape, so even if the conflict leads to Skyler's death he is still victorious in that he fullfilled his duty in saving the innocent. If the shade is indeed shade he will first attempt to apprehend the man/woman and give him to the local guards, but if that fails or he knows the local government will not see to the man's death he will attempt the execution himself. If Skyler's death is the result his last words will not be a curse upon the shade, but a prayer to Aeriel and God for protection for his loved ones in Asulon and for protection for his soul against the shade whom could use dark magic to trap his soul, preventing him from meeting his God and patron.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

I immediately stop and give the child clothing, even if it means I will freeze. To be the hand of Aeriel Skyler must be prepared to help the innocent, especially the youth, to any length. He then questions about the childs parents. I take him to his parents while he rides on my shoulders. He has had a rought time and deserves not to walk. I will try to entertain the kid with tales of my adventures or adventurers of olden heros. If the child is orphaned I will head to the closest village even if it means my journey before meeting the child will become twice as long. Instead of giving him to an orphanage I will give him to the local church. This way he will learn to know God as I know God, but still have food and shelter. I will see to it that every time I pass that village I meet the child, share a few tales, advice, or mabey insight to combat techniques if the child wishes. This allows me to create a bond with the child. Ensuring his continued faith towards god, and inspire him to serve god as I do.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Crime is spawned by poverty. The bandit is obviously poor, so I will give chairity. I will then warn him that his crime will lead to his death if he continues. I will personaly reassure that after I give chairity the man does not commit the same crime. If he does I will be merciful and give him to the guards, if he resists then he will die. If he refuses my chairty to begin with I will attempt to give him to the local guards. Skyler views stealing as a crime against hummanity. Not a crime against God by defying him through occult practices. For him the local guards duty is to deal with human crimes, but if the man is not containable and pursues to kill me I will put him to his death. A murderer is a threat to the lives of the innocent. To Skyler murdering should be judged as a death sentence unless the murderer asks for forgivness and begins forbearance on commiting the crime again; however he should be punished severaly, but death is not the finial judgment.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

The man to Skyler is almost as bad as the shade. He is not truely the darkness, but he wished to strengthen it by a verbal barrage against the divine. Evil is not allowed to survive, and those who spread it will suffer the consequences.

Enraged Skyler will rush through the crowd and grab the man by the neck to silence him. He will then turn back to the crowd claiming that the man is an insane blasphemer and that the power of God is just as strong as when he created us. Also reminding the crowd of Ibless' defeat, even though the cost was high, against the forces of good in the last few days of Aegis. He then will refute the speakers' claim of God and his patrons being cruel by describing how the Ascended were god-sent beings to protect good life on Aegis, and claiming that a cruel God would not bring divine aid to his worshippers.

After patching up the damage done to the faith of the spectators Skyler will see to it that the speaker is sent into prison for a life time, or very close. Although he wishes to spread evil and is spitting in the face of God the man's mortal soul still can be fixed to serving God. Even if he repents from his wicked ways he still must face the consequences of his action and be held in prison for the majority of his life. However, if the man is defiant against God even in jail he will be put to death. Wicked evil words that support Skyler's Gods enemies and weakens his god will be squashed out of existence.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

*Gives a sympothetic smile knowing that the man has seen hardship* Skyler says that "God works in strange ways, but the end result of his works is always good. The reasons behind the drudgery you must bear through life will not be immediately discovered in life, but when looked back on at an old age the fog of unncertainty behind Gods methods will roll away revealing the actions and footsteps of God's works. God will maipulate the setting around you to create a stronger you in the future; thereby creating a stronger future setting for you to live in. I myself do not understand completely the reasons behind gods actions, but I do know that in the end only truth and good will remain." *Places his arm on the person's shoulder* "Still have faith my friend, one day you will see the reasons why you're allowed to suffer and... you will be glad you did.

((Going out of town for about a week after I post this so you will not have any respons from me until then))

In RP I was talking to a guy in Renatus named Elendil, and this is what he told me:

Braxis has disappeared

Das Boot was inherited by Uthor (Braxis' son/Braxis)

Some guild was taken by Gideon, apprentally Braxis' cousin

And that OUR Order is now Gideon's..

Is this true? Because I have no idea who the character Gideon is. But if this is true, shouldn't Uthor just get the Clerical Order, so we technically still have Braxis as our leader?

Nay yec were told lies

braxis is " Dead"

Althos his son took fort boot

gideon does not own this Hosper and the " War cleric"

co lead the order till a high paladin is chosen to take the war clerics postition.

Elendil lied or simply assumed things

1)MC Name & RP Name: (Baconthief) Skyler Willhelm

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

From early on it was evident Skyler would serve God. His youth was spent inside reading, educating himself in history, tales of adventures of past heros, and the divine and miraculous works of god. His father served as the village priest and dictated that his son, Skyler, focus on his books and serving god. Unlike many children, Skyler listened to his father and spent his days writting, reading, and worshipping God.

His father's desire to form the perfect son was so adamant that he sent him to live with a former elven Followers of Aeriel member to strengthen his faith. This is where he made the special connection with his Patron, Aeriel. The former FOA member didn't just show him is beloved Aeriel, but showed him how to wield a blade to a near zenith of ability. He believes that his skill allows him to become the hand of Aeriel, the caretaker of souls, by protecting and preventing harm to all the good in the world.

The pathway to serve his God in a demeanor that directly purges his God's enemies, and protects the good people of Asulon is an unquestionable direction for Skyler. He knows that to destroy the darkness working alone will only bring failure. In his mind to successfuly serve God he must find union with those whom serve as he does. He wishes to join, to serve his God better.

4)Race:Human

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Skyler believes that his education and combative training has made him become a near perfect being. He doesn't take criticism lightly. He can be very stubborn, and has the "Either my way or the highway" type of persona. He has never served in a conventional military, so a military hierarchy may seem foreign to him. Despite his subbornness he as managed to acknowledge his fault, and believes that his faith can become the panacea to this. However, he often strays from this belief when he is thinking irrationally.

6) How long have you been on the server:

Since October. I've been playing the same character the entire time. Thought it was time for a change and what a drastic change it will be : )

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Skyler adamntly believes all darkness as a festering tumor in Asulon and the only way to achieve peace in its entirety is to remove this cancer. He drops down and to one knee a says a quick prayer to Aeriel, for strength and above all safety for the innocent citizen. Without God and his servents' divenity he knows that he is useless to a servent of darkness, so must ask for their guidence first.

He draws his claymore strapped to his back and approches the scene. He first determines that the shade is indeed a shade and not a bandit with a shade like qualities by stepping between the quarrel. This allows the innocent to escape, so even if the conflict leads to Skyler's death he is still victorious in that he fullfilled his duty in saving the innocent. If the shade is indeed shade he will first attempt to apprehend the man/woman and give him to the local guards, but if that fails or he knows the local government will not see to the man's death he will attempt the execution himself. If Skyler's death is the result his last words will not be a curse upon the shade, but a prayer to Aeriel and God for protection for his loved ones in Asulon and for protection for his soul against the shade whom could use dark magic to trap his soul, preventing him from meeting his God and patron.

I immediately stop and give the child clothing, even if it means I will freeze. To be the hand of Aeriel Skyler must be prepared to help the innocent, especially the youth, to any length. He then questions about the childs parents. I take him to his parents while he rides on my shoulders. He has had a rought time and deserves not to walk. I will try to entertain the kid with tales of my adventures or adventurers of olden heros. If the child is orphaned I will head to the closest village even if it means my journey before meeting the child will become twice as long. Instead of giving him to an orphanage I will give him to the local church. This way he will learn to know God as I know God, but still have food and shelter. I will see to it that every time I pass that village I meet the child, share a few tales, advice, or mabey insight to combat techniques if the child wishes. This allows me to create a bond with the child. Ensuring his continued faith towards god, and inspire him to serve god as I do.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Crime is spawned by poverty. The bandit is obviously poor, so I will give chairity. I will then warn him that his crime will lead to his death if he continues. I will personaly reassure that after I give chairity the man does not commit the same crime. If he does I will be merciful and give him to the guards, if he resists then he will die. If he refuses my chairty to begin with I will attempt to give him to the local guards. Skyler views stealing as a crime against hummanity. Not a crime against God by defying him through occult practices. For him the local guards duty is to deal with human crimes, but if the man is not containable and pursues to kill me I will put him to his death. A murderer is a threat to the lives of the innocent. To Skyler murdering should be judged as a death sentence unless the murderer asks for forgivness and begins forbearance on commiting the crime again; however he should be punished severaly, but death is not the finial judgment.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

The man to Skyler is almost as bad as the shade. He is not truely the darkness, but he wished to strengthen it by a verbal barrage against the divine. Evil is not allowed to survive, and those who spread it will suffer the consequences.

Enraged Skyler will rush through the crowd and grab the man by the neck to silence him. He will then turn back to the crowd claiming that the man is an insane blasphemer and that the power of God is just as strong as when he created us. Also reminding the crowd of Ibless' defeat, even though the cost was high, against the forces of good in the last few days of Aegis. He then will refute the speakers' claim of God and his patrons being cruel by describing how the Ascended were god-sent beings to protect good life on Aegis, and claiming that a cruel God would not bring divine aid to his worshippers.

After patching up the damage done to the faith of the spectators Skyler will see to it that the speaker is sent into prison for a life time, or very close. Although he wishes to spread evil and is spitting in the face of God the man's mortal soul still can be fixed to serving God. Even if he repents from his wicked ways he still must face the consequences of his action and be held in prison for the majority of his life. However, if the man is defiant against God even in jail he will be put to death. Wicked evil words that support Skyler's Gods enemies and weakens his god will be squashed out of existence.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

*Gives a sympothetic smile knowing that the man has seen hardship* Skyler says that "God works in strange ways, but the end result of his works is always good. The reasons behind the drudgery you must bear through life will not be immediately discovered in life, but when looked back on at an old age the fog of unncertainty behind Gods methods will roll away revealing the actions and footsteps of God's works. God will maipulate the setting around you to create a stronger you in the future; thereby creating a stronger future setting for you to live in. I myself do not understand completely the reasons behind gods actions, but I do know that in the end only truth and good will remain." *Places his arm on the person's shoulder* "Still have faith my friend, one day you will see the reasons why you're allowed to suffer and... you will be glad you did.

((Going out of town for about a week after I post this so you will not have any respons from me until then))

I am very sorry for the three day late respone. Was going to judge this once you were back >,<

With readign you app it seems you are

ACCEPTED

*A Hawk drops a scroll by your feet*

"Seek High Cleric Hosper or Paladin Fengric to seek a home in the orderhouse and to test ye for ye path of Paldin or Cleric. (Contact Hosper or BoxofDog to continue))

*A Hawk drops a scroll by your feet*

"Seek High Cleric Hosper or Paladin Fengric to seek a home in the orderhouse and to test ye for ye path of Paldin or Cleric. (Contact Hosper or BoxofDog to continue))

Good, I wasn't aware I was to be contacted by new recruits. But now i'm informed I guess :P

Anyway, Baconthief, today (Monday) you can find me on Minecraft from the times 10:00 PM - 4:40 PM PST, 1:00 PM - 7:40 EST.

(( Alright hopefully I'll be home then. If not I'll be available Tuesday, and no worries with the wait. I requested it early enough for you to review it since I was gone for ever for a week))

((Braxis, I'm still here. I had a bit of inactivity to focus on school, but I'm coming back for the summer. Also, I might need directions to the order-house))

(( ? Could anyone get me up to date on what happened to the clerics during my absense?))

(( ? Could anyone get me up to date on what happened to the clerics during my absense?))

((I Am sorry I shal Rply update you now))

* A War Hawk drops off a Letter at your feet with the seal of the Clerical Order*

"Greetings Cleric Phelrin, Much has happened The Prophet as disappeared but a New has not been chosen. Now High Cleric Hosper, and "The War Cleric" Co lead the order in an order house near the cloud temple. And a new branch of mainly warriors also known as Paladins have been made in order to be the blades and sheilds of our order."

((I Am sorry I shal Rply update you now))

* A War Hawk drops off a Letter at your feet with the seal of the Clerical Order*

"Greetings Cleric Phelrin, Much has happened The Prophet as disappeared but a New has not been chosen. Now High Cleric Hosper, and "The War Cleric" Co lead the order in an order house near the cloud temple. And a new branch of mainly warriors also known as Paladins have been made in order to be the blades and sheilds of our order."

*Attaches a message back to the hawk's leg before he lets it go*

It tis unfortunate that we have lost another prophet. I shall try to find this order house, but it may take time due to me not knowing its exact location. If I do not find it within a week, send out another bird with a map to find me

Wait wait wait.... Hosper died?

Wait wait wait.... Hosper died?

Nay no one has said such a thing paladin.

Nay no one has said such a thing paladin.

((Well that was supposed to be OOC.. But okay. Anyway, why exactly aren't Salamandra, Sir_Wyvernos, The_Blind_Seer, and Thrym part of this? Like going to the Orderhouse and stuff.

((Well that was supposed to be OOC.. But okay. Anyway, why exactly aren't Salamandra, Sir_Wyvernos, The_Blind_Seer, and Thrym part of this? Like going to the Orderhouse and stuff.

((Well Please refrain from using OOC in the Guild forum, This will be the last question I shall answer in OOC the rest have to Rp'd out such as the Rules state. Wyv, Blind and Thrym used to be members but made new char/moved on. And Sala was always on the App team for Clerics from the start. Now please ask questions in Rp. If you can not just pm me ingame))

1)MC Name & RP Name: ((Icelifreakx)) "Ah, my name is Oscar Adornas. Well met cleric."

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel is the one I've chosen.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): "I have been in pilgrimage for years, searching and adventuring, me and my two wolves. I pray to Aeriel often, to keep a watch on me, but it was time I re-paid her for keeping my alive so long. That is why I wish to become a Paladin of the Clerics."

4)Race: Human, He is a Northeron.

5)Flaws in Your Character: "I would call being too honorable a flaw at times. Keeping me in too much trouble, but it has proved a blessing for those whom I protect. I also tend to drink at times, not often but it has proved to make me rather violent."

6) How long have you been on the server: ((13-March 12))

Oscar walks to an Inn with a wide smile, humming a tune full of happiness. Oscar beckons the Inn keeper and requests a mug of cold ale and some roasted beef. Oscar sits in the stool closest to the door and turns his attention to the window where he notices a Shade attempting something at a citizen, the citizen appears to be on the ground while the Shade stands kicking him, Havel gets up from his stool and moves to the scene, one hand gripping his rusty steel blade and the other clutched into a fist. The Shade quickly notices Oscar and turns his attention from the citizen staring at Havel as he walks closer to him.

"Do you have a death wish?" The shade begins to cackle maniacally. Oscar continues to walk, his usual smile turning into a frown.

"Why? Why do you wish to harm him?" Says Oscar calmly as he inspects the Shade.

"This man, he saw me, he screamed and ran. I do not enjoy it when these people run around yelling about me" Says the Shade as his cackles stop and a huskier voice appears.

"While you may be a Shade and I a pilgrim, I will not harm you, leave this man be as he has done nothing that would really harm you. Perhaps it is best if you let this man speak of you, imagine as you could make a little reputation" Oscar argues whilst keeping a calm tone and laying one hand on the Shade's shoulder.

"Don't touch me! I have done what I wanted anyway." Says the shade shaking Oscar's hand off.

"Good, now off with you." Oscar's tone louder as he looks at the Shade one last time before he bolts off. Havel turns his attention at the citizen and kneels down to where he is.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Oscar questions as he lays one hand on the man's shoulder.

"I'm fine, he just yelled and shacked me a bit."

"Its good to hear your allright, I am Oscar Adornas, I wish you head to the a Cleric or a healer, it is best if you are cleansed from anything, just in case."

"Well met, Oscar Adornas. I will go to a Cleric, with these Shades one can never be too sure."

Oscar gives the man a warm smile before heading back to the tavern, letting go of his sword.

Oscar walking along the roads of Hanseti notices a child on the snow, very little clothing on him. He walks closer to him, beginning to take off his cape. "You alright, child? Here take this."

says Oscar as he offers his cape to the child. "Thank you kind sir, I am wandering in search of my mother." the child speaks as he lays the cape over his shoulders.

"That's a shame, please let me take you back to town, I will get you a room in one of the Inns and perhaps some more clothing for this weather."

"I am in search of my mother, I can't stop looking!"

"Child, You will die at this rate, please accept my offer. Perhaps when your rested and dressed properly you will be able to search for your mom." Havel gives the child a fake smile, and reaches out a hand to him.

"I will accept it for now, but I will continue my search!"

"Perhaps it is best if you do." Oscar walks the child back to town lets the kid rest in an Inn, pays for the food and room and later buys him some more layers of clothes.

"Farewell now child. May Aeriel watch you in your journey." Says while waving the kid off.

"Your minas or your life!"

"My minas? I carry very little, I will let you have them you poor soul." Takes out a small pouch of minas, whilst doing so, flashing the rusty steel blade at the bandit.

"Huh!? I'm no poor soul! Just give the money! Snatches the money quickly from Havel's hands before walking away.

Oscar lays one hand on the man's shoulder and speaks softly. "I respect your choice to have joined Iblees but if you have very little right to tell others to do so as well, your are not to judge the other patrons either. Leave this place and never scream these words or be ready to face one or many of Aeriel's followers."

"Iblees will claim your soul! The undead will smite you all!" Screams the man nervously as he backs away, stumbling on his own feet.

"For Aeriel's grace, leave now!" Oscar screams at the man in attempt to scorn him further.

11)A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Oscar lays both hands on the man's shoulders and stares deep into his eyes "Perhaps you should not give up so easily just like the others have. Some say it is testing us, some say it will come eventually to save us all, but for now, take care of yourself and always know that Aeriel is watching and will protect you."