Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

1)MC Name & RP Name: ((watthe21)) Elric Blackaxe

2)Chosen Patron: Dungrimm (Guardian of the Dead)

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Elric wishes to better his life style as a living being. He has done wrong and wishes to repent.

4)Race: Forest Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character: Elric does not treat other races as they ought to be treated. He often looks down upon the other races, and does not wish to associate with them. He also has an issue with being an alcoholic.

6) How long have you been on the server: Joined Sept. 24th

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Elric stares at the Shade, like he is a dog or dead animal. "Why?" he asks. He takes his mug and chugs the rest of it down. "Leave this man...hic, alone sir. Or I will have to killsh yer!" If the Shade does not back down, Elric vomits on the man until he leaves the citizen alone.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Elric looks at the child, as if it were an unknown species in a laboratory. "Ye need a jacket? Well, I don't have un, but ye can 'ave a sip of mer ale...hic" He offers the mug, and stumbles to the spot next to the child. "Here, 'ave me robe...hic" He lies the robe next to the child, grabs his mug, and clumsily leaves.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Elric looks at the man, like he is a circus clown. "I 'ave no valuables 'cept fer me soul, young man. I suggest yer leave mer alone... hic" He growls like a dog, and finishes the rest of his ale. His eyes droop and he begins to fall, but shakes himself up before he falls. "Leave now or else!" If the bandit doesn't leave, Elric attempts to fight him off with his mug or his staff.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

"Sir, are you blind! Do you not see what Aeriel has brought to you?!" He walks towards him clumsily and pokes his staff into his shoulder. "It sounds like someone 'eeds a sit-down. 'ere 'ave some of mer ale!" He tosses a half-empty mug at the man, and leaves the site.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

"Well... He does tis 'cause he is testin' our faith." Elric finishes the last mug of ale in his pack, and continues, "for without the rain, there would be no rainbow, Aye?"

Denied

You seemed to be trying to solve most, if not all, situations with rash action and a mug of ale. wisdom, wit, and compassion are some of the traits that should be shown as one who seeks the way of the order. Also I am not sure that Dunngrimm is an approved parton/paragon. I may be wrong, but I will look into the newer approved patrons and paragons.

1)MC Name & RP Name:

Jspencer10. Fortis

2)Chosen Patron:

Aeriel: The Arch-Aengul of God. Lover and Caretaker of All Souls.

3)Reason For joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Recently Fortis has been getting into trouble for being a nuisance to the gaurds. He wishes to become a cleric so that he can change his ways, become someone that he can be proud of and help other's.

4)Race:

Human.

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Fortis has recently been a bit of an annoyance with gaurds, when he becomes bored he often starts causing mischief.

6) How long have you been on the server:

I joined around 23-September 11

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Fortis hides around the corner from the two people. He listens in on what the Shade wants, The citizen is being mugged. He notices that the citizen is poor and cannot pay any money. Fortis approaches the shade and commands him to leave the citizen alone. The shade ignores Fortis so he pulls a pouch of money from his pack.

"Take this, and leave this man alone, no matter what he has done to you in the past, you must move on and live in the present."

Fortis then makes sure that the citizen is ok, checking for any wounds and healing him if there is any.

Fortis takes off any layers he can, including ones that he cannot spair. He wraps his clothes around the child and carries him to a nearby inn. He pays for the child to be taken care of, a room for the night and a meal. Fortis then leaves, he returns with clothes for the child and gives him a pouch of money.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Fortis smiles at the bandit.

"I have no valuables except my love, money is worthless to us all without love, you must love others as you expect to be loved."

Hands the bandit a pouch of money

"This is to show my love, I did not give it to you because you threatened me, I gave it to you because you are a man in need, take that money and spend it wisely, I wish not to see you on the sides of these roads anymore and I hope that you don't disapoint me"

Fortis walks off into the distance.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Fortis calmly puts his hand on his shoulder.

"You may believe what you wish to, but do not critisize what others beleive. Who is to say that one patron is higher than the other?"

Fortis then calmy walks away from the man.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

"Ah, a good question. God does not want to give us a false impression of life. Not everything is good not everything is fine. Some say that God is trying to test us, to see if we will stand by him through the thick and thin. I say that it is because God wants to see if we can forgive as he does to us."

Accepted

Welcome Fortis! Ye art now ready to enter as one of the brothers of the order.

I can help out with applications if ever needed c:

I hope the guild kicks off again

I can help out with applications if ever needed c:

I hope the guild kicks off again

Yes Is hall add you as well, Cause do not want to burden one or two people, would be nice to have couple of people working on apps to divided the work up. and I know you used to be one so you know how the order and cleircs should run))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

Minecraft Name - Nethrel

RP Name - Princess_Tara_Forel

2)Chosen Patron:Gazardiael, Princess Tara is always one in favor of New beginnings and fresh starts after dark times in ones life. She believes that everyone deserves a second chance in life to start a new and pray for forgiven sins.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Recently I have been browsing through the forums and checking on the latest news and events and I saw this thread for the Clerics Order. In Game, Tara has heard positive information about the Order and has ever since been interested in their way of life and purpose of use in this world.

Viewing the Order has also given me Ideas on new Role play for Tara and the people around her. I have intentions for Tara to be Cleric of the Stars? possibly to bring new ideas and ways of going about things in the Clerical Order. Tara would preferably use the stars in her Magic to help her with the Assisting and defending the light.

4)Race:Half Elf in the sense that her Mother, Shoi. Was elven.

5)Flaws in Your Character:I can only think of one flaw in Tara and that would be her fear of walking over great heights. She can handle all other Darkness and gloominess in this world but she just has a... Phobia?... of heights that she has to try and overcome with a little help from the people around her.

6) How long have you been on the server:I have been on the server from October 2011 on Beta 1.7 and have played almost everyday since that point.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages] I would call onto the power of the stars and make Orbs of light spin around him in confusion. The starry Orbs will then begin to grow in size and circle the Shade in a quicker motion and while the event is happening, I would bring the citizen away from harm and to safety.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow. I would wrap a thick woolen blanket around the child and ask the child their name and their reason for being out here alone encase of a trap. When I see the child cannot fend for themselves and is genuinely helpless then I shall give them a bowl of warm soup and take them to a safe location to rest whilst I find a carer to look after him/her.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.I will ask for the bandits hand. Then if he doesn't give his hand to me when I say I will take them and begin to 'work my magic'. I would look into his eyes deeply with my twinkling, starry eyes and my hands would begin to glow white. The glow would then spread to his hands and body until he begins to go cold. The star power would then grow too much for his body to handle and will force him into submission if he wanted to or not.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.I would go to the being and ask why they believe in the words that they speak. When I have let him finish what he is saying I would then convince him to change sides using the powers that I possess. For Example. I would make a star globe appear in my hands and show him the power of the light and speak of what the Clerical Order can do to help give him a second chance in life and help the world live in harmony and peace with others.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" I would say that God does not choose the fate that our world possesses. He can only persuade the way our future goes and help us to live more positive and public helpful lives to make the world he created for us to be a better place for all. I would also explain the purpose and goals of the Order and how we could help god to make the world what it should be. A better place for all to live.

Denied

As a new member or pupil into the order, one does not possess powers. You seemed to use magic to solve most of the situations you found yourself in. As I said on the another app, try to use wisdom and wit to solve situations rather than magic and action. People are more likely to reason with a person with a silver tongue than one with power of magic.

Once you Find me either in Alras/Salvus the two areas I just stand around the most and talk to me I shall make you a pupil and assign you to a cleric to train you. And with your App I am thinking of A Paladin basicly the Fighters of the groups. [[]]

I'll help with apps if you need it.

Redbain's Application:

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC Name: Jtheo2016 | RP Name: Redbain Adelban

2)Chosen Patron: Lefor, god of the War and Protection

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): A friend of Redbain's, Prophet Braxis Silverblade, attempted to convince him to join, suggesting there would be very little change in his day to day life except that he would now serve a god. Encouraged, Redbain decided it would be a good idea to earn forgiveness of sins for his many villainous actions as the Faceless Man, such as, murder, thievery, and lying. To Redbain, there is no better solution then to beg for forgiveness and then make up for it, hoping to reach a decent afterlife. Even more so, Redbain dearly misses the company of others, him having wandered Asulon for the past 10 or so years.

4)Race: Human

5)Flaws in Your Character: Redbain has a long, raw scar going from his forehead to the bottom of his eye. His eye is blinded where it is cut. He is also very prone to stomach injury as many of his ribs have been broken from battles and brawls. These, however, are merely physical weaknesses. Mentally, Redbain is ill equipped. He is smart, but he often rushes things and acts rashly. He would sooner draw a sword than talk, making him a horrid leader. However, he is fiercly loyal depending on who he serves, an amazing follower. Redbain believes that this order is perfect, as the leader is a god, someone Redbain can easily follow, but he may be blinded from the path, perhaps eventually corrupted by a new god. It is all in time that we shall see...

6) How long have you been on the server: Since day one.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]*Redbain walks through Salvus, whistling his favorite tune, "Ragnar the Red," and hoping for a good night at the tavern. He overhears a man in a black robe bothering a citizen. Part of Redbain, his Faceless side, wishes to help the man in black to stir up some trouble, yet the otherside wants to help save the victim. He quickly comes to a decision.*

"Oi! Stop what yer' doin'! Tha' ain't right!" he begins to shout at the man in black, "Back away from da' poor fella or things gonna get nasty real quick!" The mage, appearing to be a young man, oh so arrogant and believing himself invincible, hurridly shouts back, "You can't take me old man! I'm much to powerful than you!" Redbain's face turns a bright red, matching his name.

"What did you just call me?" he asks forcefully, drawing his sword, "Biter," as he approaches, "Did you just call me, old?" Redbain begins to growl, readying himself to kill the mage. Fearfully, the mage only now realizing the situation at hand, begins to back away. "I didn't say anything! You have me mistaken!" The shade stammers and backs up against the wall. Redbain quickens his pace and turns into a full on run. He jumps, landing flat on the mage's chest.

The mage has the wind knocked out him, giving Redbain enough time to draw his sword and put it to the Shade's neck. "Ey', Runt." Redbain heaves the mage up and slams him against the wall. "Tell Lefor that Redbain sent you." Redbain laughs and drives the sword up into the mage's gut. Satisfied, Redbain begins to walk off, then realizing the citizen is watching him with wide eyed terror. "What?" Redbain asks. Redbain begins to chuckle and walks off to the tavern, hoping to complete his original goal.

*Deep in the Hanseti mountains, a small boy wanders around, lost and shivering. Redbain draws back his bow to shoot, thinking the boy a boar. The child shouts, "Help!" and Redbain quickly aims the bow to the ground, careful not to shoot. Redbain sees the boy is half starved with very little clothing in the middle of the forrest filled with snow. Taking pity on the boy, he steps out from the trees and begins to speak.*

"Who are ya'?" Redbain questions the boy. Startled, the child jumps, almost falling over into the sword. He then realizes that Redbain is not out to hurt him, and settles down. "My name is Lorem," he begins to say, but is then cut off by a spasm due to the cold. "Here now, don't ya speak no-more." Redbain removes his coat and places it on Lorem's ice-cold back, hoping to warm him. Redbain sits down and motions for Lorem to do the same, and Redbain begins to make and stoke a fire. "Now, wer' do ya' live?" Redbain asks, hoping for a snappy response. "Back in Hanseti," he responds, "with my parents."

"All right, come morning I'll bring ya' back ome.' Fer' now, let's stay warm." Smiling, Redbain takes out a pork and hands it to the boy. "Eat up, we be havin' quite a walk tomorra'!"

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables. *A bandit, dressed in all black runs up to Redbain, demanding all of Redbain's armor and all his equipment. Redbain, infuriated, begins to demand respect from the poor, unfortunate, bandit.*

"Who da feck' do ya think you are!" Redbain begins to shout, "demanding money and valuables from a hard working man. And even worse,' I be with a direct link ta' da' gods! I could smite ya should I even say da' word!" Redbain begins to create an elaborate lie to scare of the bandit. Cleverly, Redbain pulls out a fake staff he had created for one such occasion. Intimidated by the appearance of a man with magic, he attempts to run.

"Oh no ya' don't! I ain't done with ya! I will smite ya!" The bandit breaks out into a full out run, crawling for cover, believing Redbain's every word. Chuckling, Redbain watches the man run off. Redbain begins to think to himself, Why are these new theives all so gullible? Was I this bad? Laughing, he walks away from the scene, hoping to see that bandit again soon.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. *Smirking, Redbain overhears the poor, misguided soul. He enters the horde of the crowd listening to the man. He smiles to himself, realizing that what he was about to do would be a fun, yet dangerous prank that could get him kicked out of the city. Lefor would enjoy it...*

Redbain manages to throw his voice across the room, making it sound as if his voice was coming from the sky itself. "How dare you!" Redbain's voice boomed. "Ibless is weak! A coward! Only the true light of the paragons exist!" Redbain manages to stifle a giggle as the crowd begins to gasp and stare in awe at the sky. Cautiously, the man in the market begins to step down, hoping to avoid being killed on the spot. He raises his head to the sky and asks, "Who are you oh great god? I apologize for claiming Iblees to be the only escape! It was daft and dumb, please don't kill me!"

Redbain's voice booms once more, granting the man some mercy. "I am Lefor, the paragon god of War and Protection! I will not kill you, but hear this human!" Redbain coughs lightly, so as to avoid detection. "Should you ever change your faith to that of evil, there will be no mercy!" Redbain allows a full out laugh to escape his lips, throwing his laugh up into the sky so it would seem as if Lefor were speaking. Satisfied, Redbain flees, realizing he had fun whilst inspiring so many.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" *Redbain seizes his oportunity to display his optamistic view on the lives of humans and begins to create a conversation. Eventually, he truly begins answering the man's question.*

"Now listen ere,' the gods," Redbain stops for a moment to think. "The gods allow sufferin' because our lives are nothing but a show to them. Dey' watch us and laugh, they cry, and they enjoy it." Saddened, the person begins to slump. "But, the gods, should the show a person puts on be good nuff,' will grant the actor a grand prize! Eternal happiness!" His mood lightening, the young man begins to pay closer attention. "See, with all da' bad things comes some good. Like dis,'" Redbain clears his throat and begins to create an example in his head. "When a relationship ends, what happends?"

Not waiting for a response from the man, Redbain finishes with, "A new one! Everything good must fall! But everything that falls brings about something!" Redbain, blind to the man disinterest after chatting for an hour, continues to jabber without pause.

I'll help with apps if you need it.

Yes I am willing to accpet you into the App team to aide others and such and since you created the order in the first place im sure you will pick good people...myself...can not do apps to save my life...well can't judge em :P []

Redbain's Application:

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC Name: Jtheo2016 | RP Name: Redbain Adelban

2)Chosen Patron: Lefor, god of the War and Protection

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): A friend of Redbain's, Prophet Braxis Silverblade, attempted to convince him to join, suggesting there would be very little change in his day to day life except that he would now serve a god. Encouraged, Redbain decided it would be a good idea to earn forgiveness of sins for his many villainous actions as the Faceless Man, such as, murder, thievery, and lying. To Redbain, there is no better solution then to beg for forgiveness and then make up for it, hoping to reach a decent afterlife. Even more so, Redbain dearly misses the company of others, him having wandered Asulon for the past 10 or so years.

4)Race: Human

5)Flaws in Your Character: Redbain has a long, raw scar going from his forehead to the bottom of his eye. His eye is blinded where it is cut. He is also very prone to stomach injury as many of his ribs have been broken from battles and brawls. These, however, are merely physical weaknesses. Mentally, Redbain is ill equipped. He is smart, but he often rushes things and acts rashly. He would sooner draw a sword than talk, making him a horrid leader. However, he is fiercly loyal depending on who he serves, an amazing follower. Redbain believes that this order is perfect, as the leader is a god, someone Redbain can easily follow, but he may be blinded from the path, perhaps eventually corrupted by a new god. It is all in time that we shall see...

6) How long have you been on the server: Since day one.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]*Redbain walks through Salvus, whistling his favorite tune, "Ragnar the Red," and hoping for a good night at the tavern. He overhears a man in a black robe bothering a citizen. Part of Redbain, his Faceless side, wishes to help the man in black to stir up some trouble, yet the otherside wants to help save the victim. He quickly comes to a decision.*

"Oi! Stop what yer' doin'! Tha' ain't right!" he begins to shout at the man in black, "Back away from da' poor fella or things gonna get nasty real quick!" The mage, appearing to be a young man, oh so arrogant and believing himself invincible, hurridly shouts back, "You can't take me old man! I'm much to powerful than you!" Redbain's face turns a bright red, matching his name.

"What did you just call me?" he asks forcefully, drawing his sword, "Biter," as he approaches, "Did you just call me, old?" Redbain begins to growl, readying himself to kill the mage. Fearfully, the mage only now realizing the situation at hand, begins to back away. "I didn't say anything! You have me mistaken!" The shade stammers and backs up against the wall. Redbain quickens his pace and turns into a full on run. He jumps, landing flat on the mage's chest.

The mage has the wind knocked out him, giving Redbain enough time to draw his sword and put it to the Shade's neck. "Ey', Runt." Redbain heaves the mage up and slams him against the wall. "Tell Lefor that Redbain sent you." Redbain laughs and drives the sword up into the mage's gut. Satisfied, Redbain begins to walk off, then realizing the citizen is watching him with wide eyed terror. "What?" Redbain asks. Redbain begins to chuckle and walks off to the tavern, hoping to complete his original goal.

*Deep in the Hanseti mountains, a small boy wanders around, lost and shivering. Redbain draws back his bow to shoot, thinking the boy a boar. The child shouts, "Help!" and Redbain quickly aims the bow to the ground, careful not to shoot. Redbain sees the boy is half starved with very little clothing in the middle of the forrest filled with snow. Taking pity on the boy, he steps out from the trees and begins to speak.*

"Who are ya'?" Redbain questions the boy. Startled, the child jumps, almost falling over into the sword. He then realizes that Redbain is not out to hurt him, and settles down. "My name is Lorem," he begins to say, but is then cut off by a spasm due to the cold. "Here now, don't ya speak no-more." Redbain removes his coat and places it on Lorem's ice-cold back, hoping to warm him. Redbain sits down and motions for Lorem to do the same, and Redbain begins to make and stoke a fire. "Now, wer' do ya' live?" Redbain asks, hoping for a snappy response. "Back in Hanseti," he responds, "with my parents."

"All right, come morning I'll bring ya' back ome.' Fer' now, let's stay warm." Smiling, Redbain takes out a pork and hands it to the boy. "Eat up, we be havin' quite a walk tomorra'!"

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables. *A bandit, dressed in all black runs up to Redbain, demanding all of Redbain's armor and all his equipment. Redbain, infuriated, begins to demand respect from the poor, unfortunate, bandit.*

"Who da feck' do ya think you are!" Redbain begins to shout, "demanding money and valuables from a hard working man. And even worse,' I be with a direct link ta' da' gods! I could smite ya should I even say da' word!" Redbain begins to create an elaborate lie to scare of the bandit. Cleverly, Redbain pulls out a fake staff he had created for one such occasion. Intimidated by the appearance of a man with magic, he attempts to run.

"Oh no ya' don't! I ain't done with ya! I will smite ya!" The bandit breaks out into a full out run, crawling for cover, believing Redbain's every word. Chuckling, Redbain watches the man run off. Redbain begins to think to himself, Why are these new theives all so gullible? Was I this bad? Laughing, he walks away from the scene, hoping to see that bandit again soon.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. *Smirking, Redbain overhears the poor, misguided soul. He enters the horde of the crowd listening to the man. He smiles to himself, realizing that what he was about to do would be a fun, yet dangerous prank that could get him kicked out of the city. Lefor would enjoy it...*

Redbain manages to throw his voice across the room, making it sound as if his voice was coming from the sky itself. "How dare you!" Redbain's voice boomed. "Ibless is weak! A coward! Only the true light of the paragons exist!" Redbain manages to stifle a giggle as the crowd begins to gasp and stare in awe at the sky. Cautiously, the man in the market begins to step down, hoping to avoid being killed on the spot. He raises his head to the sky and asks, "Who are you oh great god? I apologize for claiming Iblees to be the only escape! It was daft and dumb, please don't kill me!"

Redbain's voice booms once more, granting the man some mercy. "I am Lefor, the paragon god of War and Protection! I will not kill you, but hear this human!" Redbain coughs lightly, so as to avoid detection. "Should you ever change your faith to that of evil, there will be no mercy!" Redbain allows a full out laugh to escape his lips, throwing his laugh up into the sky so it would seem as if Lefor were speaking. Satisfied, Redbain flees, realizing he had fun whilst inspiring so many.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" *Redbain seizes his oportunity to display his optamistic view on the lives of humans and begins to create a conversation. Eventually, he truly begins answering the man's question.*

"Now listen ere,' the gods," Redbain stops for a moment to think. "The gods allow sufferin' because our lives are nothing but a show to them. Dey' watch us and laugh, they cry, and they enjoy it." Saddened, the person begins to slump. "But, the gods, should the show a person puts on be good nuff,' will grant the actor a grand prize! Eternal happiness!" His mood lightening, the young man begins to pay closer attention. "See, with all da' bad things comes some good. Like dis,'" Redbain clears his throat and begins to create an example in his head. "When a relationship ends, what happends?"

Not waiting for a response from the man, Redbain finishes with, "A new one! Everything good must fall! But everything that falls brings about something!" Redbain, blind to the man disinterest after chatting for an hour, continues to jabber without pause.

Denied

Some Reasons:

-From what I've heard and seen, shades aren't the way you have portrayed them and I do not believe that you waving a sword would scare one

-Your character doesn't portray the attributes of a Cleric in the way he deals with situations

Pros:

-You show excellent ability to RP in your app and, if you are serious about joining, will be able to make an acceptable app easily I think.

Denied

Some Reasons:

-From what I've heard and seen, shades aren't the way you have portrayed them and I do not believe that you waving a sword would scare one

-Your character doesn't portray the attributes of a Cleric in the way he deals with situations

Pros:

-You show excellent ability to RP in your app and, if you are serious about joining, will be able to make an acceptable app easily I think.

Wasn't supposed to make it appear as if I was a Cleric. I'm going for becoming a paladin. If this is not how the paladins will act, I'm afraid I'm not interested. And aren't Shades evil mages/people possesed?

Specifying location I think the guild hall should be.

Somewhere in the vicinity of the Cloud Temple as the Order is to spread light to all areas and thus cannot be seen to be part of any one nation which placing the main guild hall in a nation would do most likely.

Wasn't supposed to make it appear as if I was a Cleric. I'm going for becoming a paladin. If this is not how the paladins will act, I'm afraid I'm not interested. And aren't Shades evil mages/people possesed?

The Paladins are not violent people waving the names of the Patrons. They are Clerics like the rest but with the unique position of being the warriors of the Order. Paladins help in wars against evil and fight where the Prophet and War Cleric tell but are not any less a Cleric in attitude than the rest.

[[Gah, Poll is not working so torrmow I shall make a charter in the Cloud temples land and request for us to be given a spot of land and such. Once again sorry about poll messing Up its late im tired and things on those ling]]

Edit: In the furture when we are more stable I shall make a Clerical Outpost ro attempt to get one in a nation captiol or Land once we grow big enough