The Freedom Fighters (Recruiting)

Angela

*You are walking on a path when you see something scratched into a tree*

**Picture of a bird**

Blue-Jay Robin Fighters Cage Bird Fly Freedom Robin Kookaburra Wings Crane The Grackle Join Beak Seed Mocking-Bird! Owl Hawk.....”

*after reading the markings, you...

(a.)- Mutter to yourself “Stupid Kids” and continue walking down the path.

or

(b.)- Think there must be more to the markings. You ponder on what code might have been used. Noticing the picture of the bird, you get an idea. You take away all the words that have to do with birds, and you are left with “Fighters Freedom The Join”. You flip the sentence around, and you now have “Join the Freedom Fighters”. You then decipher the rest of the writings....

"

Join The Freedom Fighters!

We need your help in the fight against slavery! It is cruel and wicked, and we want to stop it. If you too dislike the slave trade, then we can use you!

There are three groups. the Infiltrators, Liberators, and Protectors.

The Infiltrators: This group will pose as slaves and collect information about the slave owners and sellers.

The Liberators: This group will attempt to free the slaves.

The Protectors: This group will protect the freed slaves until they feel the individual is safe and no longer at risk of being re-captured.

I am afraid I cannot put much more information here due to the safety of the Freedom Fighters. We are much more complex, but I cannot afford to put out all of our secrets on this tree. If you are interested in joining, send a letter ((PM me on the forum)) to Angela with the following questions answered:

MC name

Character Name:

Race:

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?:

Why do you dislike the slave trade?:

((upon request, the lore of the Freedom Fighters:

I was traveling to the elf capital to sell some items. I am a traveling gypsy, you see. As I was traveling, I saw 2 elves talking. I walked up to them to ask for directions, for I wasn’t completely sure of my surroundings. As I spoke with them, I could tell something was fishy. Before I could react, I had a knife to my throat. A large man came from behind a house and knocked me out with a shovel.

I awoke in a room, my wrists tied up. The elves proceeded to torture me in various ways. They heated a dagger and branded a “T” on my wrists. I was then throne in a cell, in which I stayed in for several months, taking many beatings in the span of time.

One morning, I was sold to my second master, Sparrow and a group of bandits. The story wasn’t much different with them. I cleaned their lair, washed there clothes and such. There too, I was tortured on multiple occasions for pure enjoyment.

Midway through my several months of service to the bandits, they got 3 other slaves. The first 2 were burned to death quickly, for they were not cooperative. The other however, they kept for a while. We grew to be friends and often spoke while we did our work.

We were cleaning one day, when one of our masters grew bored. He summoned us both and threw my friend into one of the torture cells in which the floor would catch on fire at the flip of a switch. My master forced me to watch as he slowly burned her to death, beating out the flames when she was inches to death, then flipping the switch again...

a few days later, I managed to escape when the door was carelessly left open when no one was in. I returned to my home in the Narwari camp. I enjoyed every second of my freedom. No more beatings. No longer was I in fear...

I was not entirely satisfied though. My mind would often wonder to my dear friend and the many other slaves that I had come in contact with. I came upon an idea. I planned and thought out many things until the idea was complete, and the idea was no longer an idea, but a reality. We would fight to free the many slaves that are mistreated. We would fight to save the lives of those that are discarded at the pleasure of their cruel and twisted masters. We would Fight for justice. We would be The Freedom Fighters.

-Angela, Leader of the Freedom Fighters))

*Nods as he sees the writing, the three swords on his side hitting his leg as he keeps going, heading to town to find a trained bird, ready to write to the mystery organization.*

((There will be training for each group. For the Infiltrators, this includes minor magic. :D

Ouity is completely mind-boggled by the message, scratches his head, and keeps walking, unaware of what to make of it.

((I would never figure something like this out IG ^_^ Cool idea though))

Name: Anathos the Light, of the Merciful Blade Paladins.

Race: Human

Which Divsion of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: I wish to join the Liberators, I wish to set these innocent men women and children free from these harsh times. They deserve better, a happier life style then of a slave.

What do you dislike about the slave trade?: I dislike everything to what they have done to these innocent lives! What have they done to deserve this treatment? It is completely inhumane? They have done nothing, and these bandits and thugs have taken them away to work and nothing but! They must be stopped at all cost to free Asulon from these harsh conditions!

((I will add some lore in a bit. I'll start writing it out and post it.))

Name:Cethis

Race:Human

Which division of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: The Liberators, or infiltrators, whichever is needed most.

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: I have had several friends thrust into slavery and kept there for years. I dislike the thought of people being forced to work for nothing, and being owned as property.

Name: Lysle Rigger

Race: Human

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: Infiltrators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: It is cruel to control another's destiny. No one is property and everyone deserves to live their life freely and without fear.

Name: K'orr Frostbeard ((xToXiiCz))

Race: Dwarf

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: Tae Liberator section, please.

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: *K'orr belives in equality and justice, as many people do* I t'ink it is downrigh' unjust, we're all equal, no lower class or higher class. Slaves are treated as lower class and un' of ma closest friends was forced tae become a slave, I want i' stopped!

*writes a message,catches a random bird and sends it to the guild*

My name is Leif Blackaxe, I am a Dark Elf and I'd like to be a Infiltrator, I have done stealthy things in the past. I'd like to join because i have been enslaved quite a few times.

((*Removing Protectors from the list. Liberators will double as Protectors when they are needed.

Sorry, I haven't had time to write up the lore. I'll try to get that done soonish))