The Freedom Fighters (Recruiting)

Angela

Name:Awren_Silverblade

Race:High Elf

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?:The Infiltrators and/or The Liberators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?:I was a slave in Wrath clutch

((*cough anti-hero apps needed))

((I don't understand what you are saying.))

((If you're going to be taking an offensive action against these guys, then you'll need villain apps for anti-hero actions, ie stealing/killing for the greater good. )

((I talked with a few admins about that. They said it would be a good idea to get one but they didn't think we would absolutely need one. If we start running into troubles, then I will make sure all of my Liberators have VAs. I am working on typing one up and submitting it for myself, and i will make sure to tell all the Liberators that it would be a good idea.

Also, we will not kill the slave traders if it can be avoided. We aren't going in and starting a fight. We will come in a large mass where it would be stupid for the savers to fight us. If it does result in a fight, we would most likely just knock them out.))

Name: Bethe

Race: Human

Which division of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: Infiltrators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: After her parents left her Bethe found herself a slave working for cruel masters constantly being abused and violated. When Bethe was rescued by an anti-slave group she found herself wanting to help but was to young to be able to assist. Now that she is grown and once more given the opportunity to help stop slavers she gladly accepts.

MC name Bazza546

Character Name: Lord_Barry

Race: Human

Which devision of the Freedom Fighters do you wish to join?: 

The Infiltrators

Why do you dislike the slave trade?: It is a cruel business that i wish to see demolished, i to was once a slave in the Mori and wish to free others that have been captured and forced into this.

*Reads the sign, then rolls his eyes.*

"Been attempted before, mates. Good luck."

We now have enough members to send in some infiltrators! Crowly and I are discussing where the first Infiltrators will be sent. I will PM you all with more information.

Infiltrator training is coming up! It's time to learn some mannerisms and a magic trick. I will PM you all for where we will be doing it and when.

Liberator training is also coming up! I will talk with Crowly and see when he wants to do this and send you all a PM.

-Angela

Liberators, It would be a really good idea to get a VA, as you will be "steeling" the slaves, and you may have to kill someone (however that is unlikely). I myself am in the proses of getting one.