The Druidic Notice Board

The Druidic Order

This board's soul purpose is to make sure the Druids keep informed about news and events in the order, and remain aware of what is going on. That being said, if you feel anything should be added, leave a note, and we will add it to the board

The Druidic Order News

The Circles have recently rejoined.Evelyn has been shunned from the order- nobody is to interact with her.Arch Druid Delfyr is missing, presumed dead.Our order has recently left the Elven nation, and has formed a grotto at Salvus.

How to become a Druid

To become a Druid, you must seek us out at our grotto near Salvus. There, you will be trained in our ways, rites, and tradtions for two Elven weeks as a Druid in training, or "Dedicant." After you have passed your trials, you are attuned as a full fledged Druid in our order.

'a crimson wool sheet is nailed to the notice board, on the sheet theres a symbol of a white axe on it, under the symbol a strange word reads " Weltherr'Schaft"

A small dark-Elven boy runs up to the board with a razor blade and carves into the board, then running off.

I AM A GOOD BARBER AND WILL MAKE YOU PRETTY AND I WANT TO BE A TREE BROTHER

*walks up the Notice board* "Hmm... Who put this here?" *takes out the board and replaces it with a new one.*

*reads the post with a lot of interest*

So them druids are back alive and kicking eyh?

Well perhaps I should pay them a visit just to..continues to mumble as he walks of towards solace*

*Smiles as he notices the board, being careful to jot down their location, and any other useful tidbits. Smiling, he wonders that the Druids think they have so few enemies that putting down the location of their Grove seemed a good idea. Making a mental note on the guides, he walks back to the Temple, planning....*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.