The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

IGN: Jordan1921

RP Character Name: Thordon Stormhammer

Role play history: I role played on runescape for along time (maybe a year or longer) Then why my role play clan got disbanded I realised how boring runescape actually is. Stopped playing it and went to wow, Didn't rp there, I've been on this server since the day it was started and love it.

Intentions with the guild: To Become a good and well known member of the order and to crush any undead or bandits out there!

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: aye, I vow.

What is your character best qualities? A kind heart and a keen blade!

Character occupation? Warrior

Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I have tried to help all that I have encountered and I think that I will do my best with help to make us the best and well known order there is!

IGN: Bolladin

RP Character Name: Iluthyen Featherwalk

Role play history:Iluthyen just started his adventure, he actually live out of laurelin hunting evil mobs waiting for his chance of advancement in the elven society

Intentions with the guild: Growing up in the ranks and bring estinction to evil ones that roams aegis

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: yes

What is your character best qualities? cunning assassin and keen hunter

Character occupation? he actually just randomly kill evil mobs around laurelin

Why should you be accepted? Iluthyen despises every dark magic user/follower, being driven by vengeance against them, but he doesn't want to let vengeance consume him, this guild seems to be the right one for him

IGN:Doomguardian

RP Character Name:Azgoth

Roleplay history:I was born in the town of Al'Khazar when my parents left me alone in the streets since they were outlaws they could not help me.. As of now im neutral aligned but maybe this guild will make me good

Intentions with the guild:To help me find my alignment

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:Yes.

What is your character best qualities?Marksman, and Swordsman

Character occupation?Traveler

Why should you be accepted?I wish to find out what my true person is, hopefully this guild will help me find this out

Guild Member application!

IGN: e_bot

RP Character Name: Gloin

Roleplay history: I have been wandering alone throughout the whole Oren kingdom in hope to find a guild that helps others.

Intentions with the guild: I would like to help others.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules?: Risking eviction if broken?: Yes

What is your character best qualities?: I am a master with the sword

Character occupation? fighting evil

Why should you be accepted? i should be accepted becouse i am a loyal soldier and i can be of great help.

ME JOIN! Me good with axe and sword and killing and mining an building

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.