The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

OOC Cody I might be buying the Nations package soon. If you want, you can build your guildhouse in the Nation.

OOC Cody I might be buying the Nations package soon. If you want, you can build your guildhouse in the Nation.

Let me know if you do. I will consider it if you do.

Cody I will be purchasing the Package probably by tomorrow, I will be happy to see your decision as to joining my Nation or not.

(OOC: AH, sorry. Didn't think it was needed. Didn't see anybody fill it out. Do I send you a PM or what?)

(OOC: AH, sorry. Didn't think it was needed. Didn't see anybody fill it out. Do I send you a PM or what?)

Fill out this form and post it here:

IGN:

RP Character Name:

Roleplay history:

Intentions with the guild:

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:

What is your character best qualities?

Character occupation?

Why should you be accepted?

That is Janik's application form for the Disciples of Valor.

You will be the first to fill it out. I just posted it here in the last couple days.

IGN: NiNjAxR3M1Xx

RP Character Name:Relok'oth Sangreal

Roleplay history:I play on the Aesircraft server and I am very familiar with roleplay rules.

Intentions with the guild:I aim to...help members with any task nessecery.(ooc i am actually spying,you threaten the brotherhood with your superior numbers and members)

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:I agree that if i am caught i may be evicted.

What is your character best qualities?I am very good with a bow,and a sword-do not let my scars put you off.

Character occupation?Currently the owner of a small security unit(ooc the cover buisness for the brotherhood.)

Why should you be accepted?Because i am totally not evil at all.

IGN: Daemon300

RP Character Name: Aedan Valen

Roleplay history: I roleplayed on many forums before, but I never roleplayed in Minecraft.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to meet new friends, and destroy all evil. Simple.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I vow not to break any rule, and I understand that if I break one I will be evicted.

What is your character best qualities?: Spying, scouting, persuasion, and I am good with a sword. If you want me to do something else, I will learn.

Character occupation?: No occupation.

Why should you be accepted?: I want to avenge my family. They were all killed by assassins, and I want them brought to justice. I also want to protect everyone else from the same fate.

IGN: NiNjAxR3M1Xx

RP Character Name:Relok'oth Sangreal

Roleplay history:I play on the Aesircraft server and I am very familiar with roleplay rules.

Intentions with the guild:I aim to...help members with any task nessecery.(ooc i am actually spying,you threaten the brotherhood with your superior numbers and members)

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:I agree that if i am caught i may be evicted.

What is your character best qualities?I am very good with a bow,and a sword-do not let my scars put you off.

Character occupation?Currently the owner of a small security unit(ooc the cover buisness for the brotherhood.)

Why should you be accepted?Because i am totally not evil at all.

Accepted welcome!

IGN: Daemon300

RP Character Name: Aedan Valen

Roleplay history: I roleplayed on many forums before, but I never roleplayed in Minecraft.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to meet new friends, and destroy all evil. Simple.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I vow not to break any rule, and I understand that if I break one I will be evicted.

What is your character best qualities?: Spying, scouting, persuasion, and I am good with a sword. If you want me to do something else, I will learn.

Character occupation?: No occupation.

Why should you be accepted?: I want to avenge my family. They were all killed by assassins, and I want them brought to justice. I also want to protect everyone else from the same fate.

We shall avenge your parents together my friend! Welcome!

IGN: erictorchlighter

RP Character Name: kan /kanoro torch

Roleplay history:many many servers

Intentions with the guild:to find balance

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:indeed

What is your character best qualities? has honor

Character occupation? likely to be a person in human guard that will be trying to work his way up

Why should you be accepted? the more of our members the better

Guild Member application!

IGN: samurai_47

RP Character Name: Valenre Drethan

Roleplay history: never RP'd in minecraft, but i love RPGs in general, especially TES series, which I've spent well over 1000 hours playing.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to defend the woods of Malinor and surrounding areas from those who wish it harm.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes

What is your character best qualities? Faithful to the cause, master archer

Character occupation? Hunter, Bowyer

Why should you be accepted? If I were to be accepted into your fine guild i would happily provide bows, arrows, and meat to all that need it. I would defend, with my life, the boarders of my homeland, and join any cause our guild deems worthy.

IGN: erictorchlighter

RP Character Name: kan /kanoro torch

Roleplay history:many many servers

Intentions with the guild:to find balance

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:indeed

What is your character best qualities? has honor

Character occupation? likely to be a person in human guard that will be trying to work his way up

Why should you be accepted? the more of our members the better

Accepted, Welcome!

Guild Member application!

IGN: samurai_47

RP Character Name: Valenre Drethan

Roleplay history: never RP'd in minecraft, but i love RPGs in general, especially TES series, which I've spent well over 1000 hours playing.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to defend the woods of Malinor and surrounding areas from those who wish it harm.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes

What is your character best qualities? Faithful to the cause, master archer

Character occupation? Hunter, Bowyer

Why should you be accepted? If I were to be accepted into your fine guild i would happily provide bows, arrows, and meat to all that need it. I would defend, with my life, the boarders of my homeland, and join any cause our guild deems worthy.

Accepted! Your bow will be needed in this fight!