The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

6/20/11 - So all of you know, the forums were basically erased. No big deal, we are still accepting members! PLEASE KEEP APPLYING! If you were already a member and aren't the current list please re-applying because I don't have the list outside of this post! The guild house is currently being built by myself but I am accepting resources in assistance, particularly solid stone! Expect the guild house to be finished within the next week and after it is finished we will be planning a guild meeting so that we can all try and meet and become acquainted with each other. The temporary guild house that was built by Zalladi will remain there as another outpost of ours. If you have any questions on concerns send me a PM on here or on the server, I'll be on periodically. Looking forward to seeing you all on the server!!!

Guild Member application!

IGN:

RP Character Name:

Roleplay history:

Intentions with the guild:

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:

What is your character best qualities?

Character occupation?

Why should you be accepted?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Rules!

1. Never break roleplay! It is a roleplay server and if you don't roleplay its going to throw everyones game off! If you must talk about other things make sure you say OOC (Out of Character.)

2.Do not Meta-Game. It is important that you do not do this, it will be very tempting but avoid it at all costs, its probably worse than not roleplaying. For those of you who don't know Meta-gaming is taking something you've seen on the server (i.e. The Brotherhood) and using it in game, where your character really doesn't know. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, IT KILLS THE ROLEPLAYING MOOD!

3. Do not kill other citizens of Aegis, unless you have been threatened or you are 100% positive that person is evil. This is a guild trying to make peace in the land of Aegis and the only killing you should be doing is against evil. If you have been contracted to kill somebody then it is for a just cause and is ok.

4. Do not kill or steal from other guild members, we are all brothers and sisters and should treat each other with respect. If you are caught doing either of these you will immediately be kicked from the guild.

5. No altering the guild house without my permission or somebody who has been given permission by myself. If you don't like how it looks, ask me and I may give you permission to change it.

6. Do not create contracts yourself, in the begining I will be the one taking care of all the contracts but once I find myself enough trustworthy people they will have liberty to distribute contracts.

7. Talk first, attack later. If you see somebody with a weapon in hand don't immediately attack them. If they strike at you then you have permission to kill them. We want to make a good name for ourselves in Aegis.

8. FOLLOW ALL SERVER RULES! Rules of the World and rules of the Nation AND RULES OF YOUR GUILD!

9. Have fun! I'm a reasonable guy, if you have suggestions or concerns please tell me! As long as they aren't ridiculous I will consider them!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Master:

codyleaderbrand: Janik ir' Vran

Guild Disciple:

Guild Devotee:

Zalladi

Guild Member:

Prince of Laurelin: shiftnative

dannyboy97: Dorinn Steadyhammer

Spartanx007

l0new01f: Lewi Lewis

S0ldi3rKr4s0

Hiebe: Lord Hiebe

Founded1992: Found

Daemon300: Aedan Valen

NiNjAxR3M1Xx: Relok'oth Sangreal

erictorchlighter: kanoro torch

samurai_47: Valenre Drethan

mw94xbox: Militia_Scout_Falenthor

Vigleiven: Vigleiven Auldwind

Didag: Guardian_Commander_Golradir

Rasun37: Overseer_Rasun

Jtheo2016: Sir_Redbain

Nosferas

Kibeira: High_Guardian_Delios

Kobno

800ninjas: Derecthior

Guild Disciples are members who have dedicated many hours to the guild and the Janik would trust with anything. They are given the most privilege in the guild and are Janik's right hand men.

Guild Devotee's are members who have shown much interest in the guild and have earned Janik's trust. They are given more important missions that equal more pay. They are also entitled to a room at the guild house for their use.

Guild Members are the newest members to the guild and are still earning their stripes when it comes to effort for the guild. They are allowed use of the guild house but are not given a place to stay simply for rooms sake. But are more than welcome to seek shelter there.

Incident report: Fill this out if you require our services!

Describe your incident, what your attacker looked like, what did he attack with, where at, did he say anything, did you provoke your attack at all? Any other information you can give us will bring your attacker to justice quicker!

Oi! I will jion this honorable group! By my axe, we shall be gone with this evil! ahahahaha

Oi! I will jion this honorable group! By my axe, we shall be gone with this evil! ahahahaha

Good tidings to you proud Hiebe, I will gladly stand by your axe in the battle against evil. It will be good to have one with as much experience as you do by our side, I do believe that we will need it.

*hic* I'd like to join.

ooh, what's that on the floor?

Ahh my good Founded, we will need as many hands as we can find. Once we establish a stable meeting place I will stock it properly with the finest ale in all of Aegis! Only the best for the men who will do battle against evil!

Ahh my good Founded, we will need as many hands as we can find. Once we establish a stable meeting place I will stock it properly with the finest ale in all of Aegis! Only the best for the men who will do battle against evil!

*Sparkly eyed*

*hic* Yehr...Yehr OK...Right?

I gotta...gotta go get sum Ale...yeh know...for...safe keeping...Yehr...

*Sparkly eyed*

*hic* Yehr...Yehr OK...Right?

I gotta...gotta go get sum Ale...yeh know...for...safe keeping...Yehr...

Haha just be sure you keen even after having several ales. Don't want you dead on the first mission.

i dont think this human hold his ale very well....

Infiltration anyone?

are you to be fighting myths cody?shameful...

Not myth's Elf, just preventing anything from happening in the future. Better to be safe then sorry. Surely one of such intelligence understands.

I wish to accept this noble request and join the clan for the forces of good.

In-game name: Zalladi1

Skill: Mining, and Hunting

I hope you allow me to join the protectors of light.

Not myth's Elf, just preventing anything from happening in the future. Better to be safe then sorry. Surely one of such intelligence understands.

Ah,wise words for one so wretched.if only you knew what your kin hnad done to me...