The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

Guild Member application!

IGN: Riznam

RP Character Name: Riznam

Roleplay history: Venture here and recived it. For a i have documented it all

Intentions with the guild: To join the fight against the Undead and other lesser evils

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? I so solomly swear

Risking eviction if broken?: I will risk beheading!

What is your character best qualities? I am young yet strong. loyal yet ready to cleanse to world of evil no matter what.

Character occupation? A free wander

Why should you be accepted? I have lead assaults on The old Riverside Fort. I took it over from the inside. I have slain orcs of ever color and lead the attack the held thre city ransume.

IGN: Nosferas

RP Character Name: Nosferas

Roleplay history: At the age of 10 he got sold to the mines as a "servant" but he was really just a slave.

At the age of 14 he managed to escape during a riot.

At the age of 15, after wandering for a year, he found himself in a town full of bandits,

the men awaiting death, the women raped and tied, and the children aswell tied, children and women both awaiting slavedom.

By using he's incredible wit he managed to make the guards drink to much and poison the other bandits, after this he released the men that got hostaged which then slaughtered the bandits.

As a thanks, the town gave him everything he could ask for, education, experience, even gold when he wanted to travel the country.

At age of 30 he left the village, traveling and eventually becoming a noble.

At the age of 53 however, he's children he had adopted got murdered, and he got accused of murdering theim, he fleed and have now found lands far away.

Intentions with the guild: To find a family in this dangerous land and to show myself I am worthy to walk its hills.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules?: I swear on the God of Aegis!

Risking eviction if broken?: I never take a oath I intend to break!

What is your character best qualities?: Finding potential in the materials of this world or its inhabitants.

Character occupation?: Wanderer in the wild, trader in the town.

Why should you be accepted?: I honor my responsibilites and do theim

with outmost care. I think before I act, even though my feelings may be clouded, my mind shall never be.

GN: Kibeira

RP Character Name: High_Guardian_Delios

Roleplay History: Delios is the only son of Gadeira of the House of Alandur. When war came upon a land far away the Kingdom of Oren, Delios had to flee. After weeks of wandering, he came to the Cloud Temple of Aegis without any money, left with his bare hands. Where he decided to stay and beginn a new life at Kal'Alras.

Intentions with the Guild: To defend our city, as Guard, or as Disciple!

Do you vow to not break the guild rules?: I swear!

Risking eviction if broken?: Aye!

What is your character best qualities?: Axe/Sword, Mining and Repairing.

Character occupation?: High_Guardian at Kal'Alras.

Why should you be accepted?: I honor my responsibilites.

IGN: Kobno

RP Character Name:Kobno

Roleplay history:A brave dwarf vorn out of 2 hard working miners who died when he was only 10 years old due a collapsed mine. Afther that he grew up with his grandmother, who has learned him to how to read and how to write a rich old lady-dwarf,who has learned him to how to read and how to write. In that period he also learned how to fight from his uncle, who died by the hand of an orc, his grandmothe died one year ago (when he was 23 years old) since then, he wanders around tin the Dwarfen kingdom, looking for jobs to earn some money, to help people who need help, and to kill the orc who killed his uncle. He has only two relatives who are still alive, his brother who left his family when he was 5 and has never returned, and his aunt (whose husband was killed by the orc). He has sworn to her that he will kill the orc who killed her husband and he has promised himself to look for his brother.

Intentions with the guild:To meet new people, fight bandits, kill undeads...

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? : I swear

Risking eviction if broken?:I never take a oath I intend to break!

What is your character best qualities? Fighting of mobs and undead

Character occupation?Killing mobs, mining...

Why should you be accepted?I think before i act, i am a pretty good fighter, I honor my responsibilites

IGN: foreshock

RP Character Name: Jack Leviathan

Roleplay history: "I was in love with a maiden named, lily but then she was killed by an greedy dwarf( Not judging all dwarfs) because she had a huge debt to him. I attack him but he had friends with him and so i was almost beaten to death and I felled to a deep dark soul. but then a strange men brought me to healer, rushing me to him. and when i got to the healer he left without me telling him thank you. So after that day I travel the world of Aegis to find him and thank him for saving me and my soul."

Intentions with the guild: to find the mysterious man and thank him for everything he done for me.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes I vow to not break the guild rules.

What is your character best qualities? his kindness and Strength

Character occupation? farmer

Why should you be accepted?because I'm a helpful guy who will help and man or women, orcs, human, elf and dwarf who are in need and i will try,no will help expand this guild to help defeat the evil in this world.

Guild Application

IGN:

800ninjas

RP Character Name:

Derecthior

Roleplay history:

1-16: he had his conscious memory wiped (leaving old skills, his name, and his preferences in life)

16-17: Brief tenure as a salesclerk to pay for equipment

17-36: Traveled through the wilds, hoping to regain his stripped memories

36.5: Unknowingly entered Aegis

36-37: Traveled through Aegis wilds

37: Stumbled across The Cloud Temple of Aegis

Intentions with the guild:

To gain a feel for the world, to build to his skills, and to help those who cannot easily help themselves

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:

Yes

What is your character best qualities?

Decent proficiency in duels, willingness to settle disputes (though not overblown disputes), and preference of observation if possible.

Character occupation?

Free wanderer

Why should you be accepted?

I am open-minded, willing to do almost whatever it takes, i prefer caution to "bravery" (choosing to just run in swinging), and can be incredibly sneaky if required.

IGN: Riznam

RP Character Name: Riznam

Roleplay history: Venture here and recived it. For a i have documented it all

Intentions with the guild: To join the fight against the Undead and other lesser evils

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? I so solomly swear

Risking eviction if broken?: I will risk beheading!

What is your character best qualities? I am young yet strong. loyal yet ready to cleanse to world of evil no matter what.

Character occupation? A free wander

Why should you be accepted? I have lead assaults on The old Riverside Fort. I took it over from the inside. I have slain orcs of ever color and lead the attack the held thre city ransume.

I withdraw my application.

IGN: Nosferas

RP Character Name: Nosferas

Roleplay history: At the age of 10 he got sold to the mines as a "servant" but he was really just a slave.

At the age of 14 he managed to escape during a riot.

At the age of 15, after wandering for a year, he found himself in a town full of bandits,

the men awaiting death, the women raped and tied, and the children aswell tied, children and women both awaiting slavedom.

By using he's incredible wit he managed to make the guards drink to much and poison the other bandits, after this he released the men that got hostaged which then slaughtered the bandits.

As a thanks, the town gave him everything he could ask for, education, experience, even gold when he wanted to travel the country.

At age of 30 he left the village, traveling and eventually becoming a noble.

At the age of 53 however, he's children he had adopted got murdered, and he got accused of murdering theim, he fleed and have now found lands far away.

Intentions with the guild: To find a family in this dangerous land and to show myself I am worthy to walk its hills.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules?: I swear on the God of Aegis!

Risking eviction if broken?: I never take a oath I intend to break!

What is your character best qualities?: Finding potential in the materials of this world or its inhabitants.

Character occupation?: Wanderer in the wild, trader in the town.

Why should you be accepted?: I honor my responsibilites and do theim

with outmost care. I think before I act, even though my feelings may be clouded, my mind shall never be.

Welcome to the guild, come see us near Alkahzar!

GN: Kibeira

RP Character Name: High_Guardian_Delios

Roleplay History: Delios is the only son of Gadeira of the House of Alandur. When war came upon a land far away the Kingdom of Oren, Delios had to flee. After weeks of wandering, he came to the Cloud Temple of Aegis without any money, left with his bare hands. Where he decided to stay and beginn a new life at Kal'Alras.

Intentions with the Guild: To defend our city, as Guard, or as Disciple!

Do you vow to not break the guild rules?: I swear!

Risking eviction if broken?: Aye!

What is your character best qualities?: Axe/Sword, Mining and Repairing.

Character occupation?: High_Guardian at Kal'Alras.

Why should you be accepted?: I honor my responsibilites.

Welcome to guild the friend!

IGN: Kobno

RP Character Name:Kobno

Roleplay history:A brave dwarf vorn out of 2 hard working miners who died when he was only 10 years old due a collapsed mine. Afther that he grew up with his grandmother, who has learned him to how to read and how to write a rich old lady-dwarf,who has learned him to how to read and how to write. In that period he also learned how to fight from his uncle, who died by the hand of an orc, his grandmothe died one year ago (when he was 23 years old) since then, he wanders around tin the Dwarfen kingdom, looking for jobs to earn some money, to help people who need help, and to kill the orc who killed his uncle. He has only two relatives who are still alive, his brother who left his family when he was 5 and has never returned, and his aunt (whose husband was killed by the orc). He has sworn to her that he will kill the orc who killed her husband and he has promised himself to look for his brother.

Intentions with the guild:To meet new people, fight bandits, kill undeads...

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? : I swear

Risking eviction if broken?:I never take a oath I intend to break!

What is your character best qualities? Fighting of mobs and undead

Character occupation?Killing mobs, mining...

Why should you be accepted?I think before i act, i am a pretty good fighter, I honor my responsibilites

Accepted Welcome to the guild! Come see us near Alkahzar!

IGN: foreshock

RP Character Name: Jack Leviathan

Roleplay history: "I was in love with a maiden named, lily but then she was killed by an greedy dwarf( Not judging all dwarfs) because she had a huge debt to him. I attack him but he had friends with him and so i was almost beaten to death and I felled to a deep dark soul. but then a strange men brought me to healer, rushing me to him. and when i got to the healer he left without me telling him thank you. So after that day I travel the world of Aegis to find him and thank him for saving me and my soul."

Intentions with the guild: to find the mysterious man and thank him for everything he done for me.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes I vow to not break the guild rules.

What is your character best qualities? his kindness and Strength

Character occupation? farmer

Why should you be accepted?because I'm a helpful guy who will help and man or women, orcs, human, elf and dwarf who are in need and i will try,no will help expand this guild to help defeat the evil in this world.

Come speak to me at the guild house and we will further review your application. We are near Alkahzar.

Guild Application

IGN:

800ninjas

RP Character Name:

Derecthior

Roleplay history:

1-16: he had his conscious memory wiped (leaving old skills, his name, and his preferences in life)

16-17: Brief tenure as a salesclerk to pay for equipment

17-36: Traveled through the wilds, hoping to regain his stripped memories

36.5: Unknowingly entered Aegis

36-37: Traveled through Aegis wilds

37: Stumbled across The Cloud Temple of Aegis

Intentions with the guild:

To gain a feel for the world, to build to his skills, and to help those who cannot easily help themselves

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?:

Yes

What is your character best qualities?

Decent proficiency in duels, willingness to settle disputes (though not overblown disputes), and preference of observation if possible.

Character occupation?

Free wanderer

Why should you be accepted?

I am open-minded, willing to do almost whatever it takes, i prefer caution to "bravery" (choosing to just run in swinging), and can be incredibly sneaky if required.

Accepted Welcome to the guild! Come see us near Alkahzar!

Nice! We both have around 22 members! Good thing we are allies :P

IGN: chrispy_212

RP Character Name: Loras Blackstar

Roleplay history: Son of a once great, now disgraced family, who has set upon a journey to restore honour to the name of Blackstar

Intentions with the guild: Earn honour within the world of Aegis

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Yes

What is your character best qualities? Loyal to a fault

Character occupation? None

Why should you be accepted? My character stands to gain so much from membership to the guild, as does the guild. He will be a valuable asset.