~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

((I have nothing against the Mages, Druids, or Orcs OOC. In fact, I rather like all of them. I just felt it would create some fun and unique RP))

Could you clarify on why you want to join the Cult? Also, it is indeed, Mili.

Yes sorry I was skiping around alot in my bio summary, this is more recent because of the intro to magic in the new world. Extenstion on bio---> In recent years in the new lands the rumors of magic has been spreadin from town to town and Eragorn has grown keen on the idea mostly because there has been rumors of magic that can resurect the dead, evil magic people call it and unnatural says others but the idea of bringing his long dead parents back is too much to bear for him. So he has spent months researching magic from gossip and stolen books and even fairy tales. He as dedicated the rest of his life to achieve his goal of seeing his parents again and he will not let anyone or anything stop him, even if it means his death.

- Sorry I didn't add this becuase it wasn't in my original bio, the closest thing my character has discover to resurecting while RPing was golems(which is the transfer of a soul into another forged body, usually stone, and is made basicly a slave unable to live or do actions on there own)

@ Sala: Thanks!

@ Kido: I can't tell, are you trying to keep your parents from getting zombiefied, or to bring them back yourself?

Lastly, I made a model charter for the temple, check it: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45224-temple-of-vulkan/

@ Sala: Thanks!

@ Kido: I can't tell, are you trying to keep your parents from getting zombiefied, or to bring them back yourself?

Lastly, I made a model charter for the temple, check it: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45224-temple-of-vulkan/

He is trying to bring them back to life, He learned of Golems but he doesn't want his parents to be mindless beast or you put it "Zombiefied" and if he wanted to he couldn't becuase it requires the transfer of there souls into the forged stone body(yes for rp reasons I did alot of on forums and off forum research about golems) which are lost because his parents died so many years ago, but resurection will bring back there souls and return it to there bodys, but it s dangerouse and there are mant misconconceptions about(and yes I did alot of research on this too) Resurection is mostly considered Necromancy which is not the case, it depends on the persons intrests and reasons, if the person is doing it to raise a undead army for global take over, ect it is necromancy, while bringing loved ones and ancient back to live it isn't necomancy but it isn't "Holy". Also many things can go wrong, you screw up the spell you get your brains eating or other painful death from who/what you brought to live and in anyone eyes(except Necromancer) it is evil and all around unnatural to resurect people and you will be hunted down, pelted by stones, draged by a horse threw town, drowned, burned alive at the stake, choped up to pieces, burned again and buried in the middle of no where, so it isn't something talk about, you wouldn't go to your local bakery and say "Hey I just brought my long dead parents back to life, want to go say hi?". But in my characters case he isn't a necromancer and isn't doing it for evil, more for love but in anycase he will still be hated and considered "evil" for doing such a act. But yea I trying to bring my dead parents back to life for bruch in the moring, your welcome to join us if your want. Joking aside I really want to join this because it sound intresting and it sounds like a place where my character wont get discrimitaned for doig this magic and practing it. But serisouly you, me, my dead parents, brunch? How about it? :)

Um...We hate magic.... But I'll let you join as an Apriant anyway. Just be warned, you will only get one chance during the Trials.

This is an absolutely fascinating idea. It'll be nice when Arbrek finds that the magic the Covenant uses for meditation is actually based on runes.

Um...We hate magic.... But I'll let you join as an Apriant anyway. Just be warned, you will only get one chance during the Trials.

Only one chance? do we get any specific details on the trials or do we find out when we beging them?

You get the details when you do them. We don't want you to get to prepare.

Just one thing, I know this is a potentialy deadly trial, so would I get a chest to store my items because I have no where else I could store them.

Just one thing, I know this is a potentialy deadly trial, so would I get a chest to store my items because I have no where else I could store them.

We'll save your stuff if you die, the Trials are meant to be brutal.

We'll save your stuff if you die, the Trials are meant to be brutal.

Thanks and I understand the trials are meant to be brutal and I hope I make it through them, when am I suppose to go through these trials.

All will be sent through the Trials when we have finished the Temple of Vulkan.

Ok, I will be waiting, and will be joining the Kharajyr, how much will that affect me in this cult?