~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

MC Name: Dman9

RP Name: Karpath SteelFist ((Character in the making))

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Born into a clan of Dwarven Warriors famous among the local villages for solving problems involving Dwarfs. The leader were voted for by the senior members, the leader was a member of the clan who was respected and known for courage in combat and skill in smelting. Karpath one of the 10 Children tested to discover what they were to do when they were old enough to fight. If you failed the tests you would be banished. After failing the tests Karpath was banished, shamed by this he traveled the lands in search of a chance to prove his skill he stumbled upon a small town, a old blacksmith refusing to give his name he taught Karpath everything he knew and showed him how to craft weapons, and other equipment, after years of living in the town Karpath left in search of somewhere else where he could belong.

Do you accept our rules?: Yes I will follow your rules.

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: No, I do not.

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Yes I will do what is needed to join ye.

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: Yes I'd consider myself a average Role player not brilliant but not awful.

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for: I have not been banned.

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Yes, a few people I've constantly RP'ed with Atticusmas and some others.

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: I hope that maybe I can aspire to the position of The Pantheon Council such a honour I do not I will become worthy of in my life time but my main goal is to become a FireDrake.

*A bird drops a letter at your feet* How will I find you? I am staying near the monks sanctuary until you return, the monks say that the bird can find anyone. -Karpath SteelFist

Also, if any of our members of Diamond Donators or above, and still have their donator plots, please, consider giving it to the Cult. I will be doing so myself, shortly.

ounce you pass the intial trial to join, do you get multiple chances on the other trials?

I believe they all go together, but Arebrek correct me if i'm wrong. That was how it was in the old guild.

I would say no, but I think if you wanted to, you could take a break given the rituals are deadly. Also, I have been thinking of names for this. Like this The Seven Castings of Flame Control or Breaths of Ancestral Power. Even this The Two Chaotic Divinations of Fire. The Ancient Rite of . Stuff like that. ALSO I LIKE FIRE!

This has my attention.

Oh, and whatever you do, DO NOT call it the Dragonborn. Using that name will make it sound like a Skyrim rip, and older players will remember the Dragonborn Guild of the past, which was uninversally hated for its lack of creativity and was destroyed in a combined assault from members of almost all nations, although the orcs get to claim credit for completely sacking their keep. Even the Undead came to help. Allowing even the slightest connection to the Dragonbait Guild is a bad idea. Best remove that option from the poll entirely, just seeing it... ugh.

That aside, this has my attention. Might apply in the nearish future.