~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

MC Name: Leland22

RP Name: Mili Irongut

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): you know me and I had my bio on the smith guild page

Do you accept our rules?: yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: not yet, soon though

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: yes

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: no

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Yes, you ;)

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: One of the pantheon council.

Also, I don't think you should post our members here if we are going to be doing much fighting to stop meta.

Mili, accepted. I will try to arrange a time and place to do the Trials. Also, I will be online shortly if anybody wishes to speak with me.

((Yes to your question on the Cleric thread arbek, but not 100% but partly and could be allies and such but the Clerical order tries to keep balance if this cult would upset it they might try to intervene or talk you guys down.))

MC Name: kido122

RP Name: Eragorn Elessar

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): As a child Eragorn was orphaned after he witnessed his parents brutally murdered. He later found a parent figure on the streets who taught him for years about theft, lieing, sneaking, and most importantly revenge. He later lost this parent figure in a fight with the ones that killed his original parents. After seeing the only point in his life achieved he had no idea what to do next. So he still lives on the streets traveling from town to town getting what he needs to survive and always traing to better himself. (summarized version of my Server app Bio)

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: no

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: yes, Dez1320

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?:~The Brander-Priests~ and possibly part of the ~The Pantheon Council~

MC Name: kido122

RP Name: Eragorn Elessar

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): As a child Eragorn was orphaned after he witnessed his parents brutally murdered. He later found a parent figure on the streets who taught him for years about theft, lieing, sneaking, and most importantly revenge. He later lost this parent figure in a fight with the ones that killed his original parents. After seeing the only point in his life achieved he had no idea what to do next. So he still lives on the streets traveling from town to town getting what he needs to survive and always traing to better himself. (summarized version of my Server app Bio)

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: no

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: yes, Dez1320

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?:~The Brander-Priests~ and possibly part of the ~The Pantheon Council~

Could you clarify on why you want to join the Cult? Also, it is indeed, Mili.

Arbrek, it may be best for you not to have me as warmaster, as first off, I will (at most times) be in Karakatua with the other kitty cats and running their military, so i will be quite busy... plus the fact that I am on a stupid little doctrine where I am technically not allowed on the computer on week days because I got a bad grade on an Alg. II test.

[[A hater of The Mages Guild I see, well, this should create some scrumptious rp]]