The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

* The Mandarin chuckles as he watches from the rooftops *

"Seventis scum, trying to corrupt the minds of the people of Ascella."

* Jumps from the roof and runs off *

*Stealthily follows Aitalas with an extremely sharp dagger, thinking about whether Demivar would approve*

*A hooded man walks up to the stage*

What lies, Cresaran had bad experiences with Seventis and didn't like him. When he returrned from the mountains he was very snappy and started to annoy people. Cresaran would never betray his people, do you know what really happened? Mandarin asked for Cresaran's help in the liberation of Ascella from Seventis and as Cresaran had disliked Seventis ever since he joined the Mirach and he was depressed so he helped. The plan was to put Ascella in Jullius' control and become independant again. Jester has already been banished and Demivar is the new Grandmaster. I am Demivar Basilia *pulls his hood down* Cresaran told me to be loyal to Seventis and that he had made a mistake, we are now loyal to Seventis also and anyone who doubts that can come and see me in private.

*Looks over with some doubt at Demivar after watching the Speech of Aaron*

How can we be sure you won't plot against the Kingdom again? And why would even think that Jullius would WANT you to 'free' it? And lastly, who is this Mandarin?

*Looks over with some doubt at Demivar after watching the Speech of Aaron*

How can we be sure you won't plot against the Kingdom again? And why would even think that Jullius would WANT you to 'free' it? And lastly, who is this Mandarin?

Cres never told me his real name, just that he was plotting against Seventis

Name: Silnar Ironaxe

Mc Name: PeaceOnCraft

Combat skills: ((axe level 20, planning on getting a very high swordsmanship))

You were already accepted Silnar, ah well

((hey dem you need to edit the lore now that cres has left :mellow: ))

((hey dem you need to edit the lore now that cres has left :mellow: ))

((I've been spammed with homework and IC questions, I'll get to it as soon as I can, if not then at Easter I will do it.))

((I've been spammed with homework and IC questions, I'll get to it as soon as I can, if not then at Easter I will do it.))

You got it.

I was just wondering, but on the first post, what does it mean when it says (under cresaran/vespasian/borus)? Is it something to do with mentors?

You got it.

I was just wondering, but on the first post, what does it mean when it says (under cresaran/vespasian/borus)? Is it something to do with mentors?

Yes, people are apprentices and Squires under people and they mentor them and give them advice and training.

Yes, people are apprentices and Squires under people and they mentor them and give them advice and training.

Right, as I have just recently become a knight, I will be happy to teach any and as many as you like.

Do not fret, I'm still here to help the Crimson Blades, or what remains of it. I would like to have a meeting with who ever can be in the guild hall. You decide what time.

Do not fret, I'm still here to help the Crimson Blades, or what remains of it. I would like to have a meeting with who ever can be in the guild hall. You decide what time.

Okay how about... now?

Application:

Name: Drazin

Mc Name: Paladin_of_Io

Combat skills: ((I just started)) Axes : 4 I do also own a bow that dropped off a skeleton. ((BTW i still have a credit of 45 skill levels))