The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

*Hangs a note near the Guild Hall, out far enough away so it doesn't catch fire*

"You have been corrupted and so you shall understand our anger towards you. Furnish with your own supplies Demivar, and good luck with the smoldering remains you corrupted fool."

*Leaps over the roofs once again, getting away*

((I have rugby training and watching the Apprentice on Wedneesdays, what did I miss on LotC?))

((I have rugby training and watching the Apprentice on Wedneesdays, what did I miss on LotC?))

((Some pretty badass stuff))

Demivar, shall I take care of the new arrival Drazin?

((Some pretty badass stuff))

Demivar, shall I take care of the new arrival Drazin?

Bad news, he quit to join Seventis because he was worried about all of the "civil war" against Jester etc.

Bad news, he quit to join Seventis because he was worried about all of the "civil war" against Jester etc.

I see. Well, just give me a shout if you need anything.

Demivar, a time will come when this will grow out of hand. What I offer now is a finish. It will end as long as I am once again Champion which I had worked for. This is up to you, but do know it will not end until a fair stand will occur.

*The note is left outside the Hall without a sign of Jester anywhere*

Demivar, a time will come when this will grow out of hand. What I offer now is a finish. It will end as long as I am once again Champion which I had worked for. This is up to you, but do know it will not end until a fair stand will occur.

*The note is left outside the Hall without a sign of Jester anywhere*

Not going to happen I'm afraid, you killed Twieg and that can NEVER be forgiven under any circumstances. You're hated by those loyaal to the Guild and are still in it and I'd suggest joining the Emerald Knights or someone like that.

I like your skill, but your attitude, I don't. I'm sorry but this just can't happen and I am backing down from this and you should too or it will be the end for both of us.

Then so it will be. I harmed Tweig after he stabbed Nix in the hand and almost killed him. Think what you want and spread the lies you make, just know that it will not end well.

Here's a simple solution. Jester, leave us alone. You made the mistake. Hard luck.

I trust the Blades will aid us, aye? If so then I have some rewards in store for your mighty warriors. Protect your city and together we will drive out this bandit scourge.

Definately, I have already started making defensive plans for the most efficient layout ((Can you come on now I need to speak to you))

I trust the Blades will aid us, aye? If so then I have some rewards in store for your mighty warriors. Protect your city and together we will drive out this bandit scourge.

Seems like Sorrok would be needed, eh?

Indeed so, noble Blade.

Thank you, I cannot wait to fight once again.

Demivar, is there anything you need done that is bothering you? I am willing to carry out any favour of yours. Just give me the word and I'll get straight to it. For example is there something you need to tell someone? Tell me and I will provide them with the message the next time I see them. Now, that's only delivery. I will do much more if that is what you wish.