Rate The Above User's Fame.

Aislin

9.5/10 See you around a lot in game and on the forums!

Alkky~

Seen you around a LOAD on the forums, and once in a while in OOC chat~ Yaay.

8.96/10

Im paulie2499, Zelphar autumnfire btw, the man/woman above me is a sexy 1/10

9.5/10

Never roleplayed with you, but I see you round a heck of a lot.

9/10

I've seen you quite often, and after all, you ARE a forum mod. :)

6/10^ I see you on the Forums a lot, but never in-game.

^ Silly orc, find me. I'm a halfling, dammit.

7/10 for the same reason.

-takes out a clipboard and pen, clicks the pen with his thumb and begins his review- @ Aislin Through the eyes of one of the more youthful and fresh old hats, I base my numbers on your apperance in TS, forum presence and the story if your in game hero. I am pretty sure I have heard your voice. You have posted multiple times in show yourself, so I now of your OOC on both accounts now, it helps to not that I also know the ooc information about you living in china. I will meta that later.. You are Always present on near all other aspects of the forum. I know through ic means you are the new leader of Alras, a nation leader essentially. But I really don't know your character that extensively. I think I have seen your skin but can't say for certain.

9/10

Speaking from my generation of the server. It's people like shiftNative who have the rank 10/10, so not everyone can have it. I like to be harsh when rating things.

6/10 I have met you once in character, you were serving at the Wishing Well. Then there's that big post you made on the Karik heist. You don't really make yourself known, but seem okay.

Also, thanks.

6/10 I have met you once in character, you were serving at the Wishing Well. Then there's that big post you made on the Karik heist. You don't really make yourself known, but seem okay.

Also, thanks.

Message revived, get 2000 posts already and get louder.