Skravian Military (Recruiting)

Here is a list, with ranks and a few more people added in:

General: Daedric Johnson (angmar1)

Warlord: Elrohir Sil'Siol (MatthewTW93), Rhekton E. (eppich)

Captain: -

Sargeant: Tom Bromley (Ultimateoptics)

Infantry: Hayden Judge (Judgeread450), Delorfirion (greener161), Elladan (zester_pixel), Molotice_Arzdan (fabmor123),

Proselyte: Aelis Johnson (zester_pixel), Alex Johnson (30326)

Recruit: Reman Ears (Pengepi), Kin (brodz1), Mollok Fesmare (Mririshboys), Fortis (Jspencer10), Inflamaree, Gwayn Strongwind (deekaah), Benedict Aves, Mathi_Stouthand (matty998)

I don't know these ones: d3athfall, firsal

Good job, Both of them are Recruits.

Name: Erethorn (Anonymousam)

Race and subrace: Human

Are you a Skravian national: Yes

If so, for how long: 1 Elven week.

Are you, or have you ever been a member of any guilds: No

If so, name them and state if you are still a member: -

What other jobs do you have or you could do: I could be a lunberjack or Miner

Why do you want to join the Skravian guard: I feel that I need to do my duty in Skravia.

Per elven week, how much time will you spend in Skravia, able to work: 1-2 hours per day

Can you follow orders and accept our rules: Yes

What makes you loyal to Skravia: I feel that it is one of the few city's with people nice enough to be worth defending.

Id like to submit a formal request to have Kin promoted to the rank of Infantry. Hes proved both his loyalty and skill multiple times, and deserves a higher rank.

Name: Erethorn (Anonymousam)

If so, for how long: 1 Elven week.

What other jobs do you have or you could do: I could be a lunberjack or Miner

Why do you want to join the Skravian guard: I feel that I need to do my duty in Skravia.

Per elven week, how much time will you spend in Skravia, able to work: 1-2 hours per day

What makes you loyal to Skravia: I feel that it is one of the few city's with people nice enough to be worth defending.

Accepted as a recruit. Ask Daedric or my for LEATHER armour and to conferm you position.

Id like to submit a formal request to have Kin promoted to the rank of Infantry. Hes proved both his loyalty and skill multiple times, and deserves a higher rank.

Em, you beat me to it and forgot you are a warlord. He is propmoted then...

And Daedric, I think we should give leather to recruit and iron to the higher ranks, who have proved they are no going to get it and run off. I have started to farm some cows.

*You see a notice at the notice board at the Barracks*

-I heard how we lost the battle in Rienna in a good fight-

-I am really sorry for all loss-

-The people that survived, come to me and I will pay you with Iron armour and food as my forgiveness-

Name: Me name be Mokrag'Kal

Race and subrace: Me be un Orc.

Are you a Skravian national: Nub.

If so, for how long: N.A.

Are you, or have you ever been a member of any guilds: No I have not.

If so, name them and state if you are still a member: N.A.

What other jobs do you have or you could do: Me dun have any jobs. Me can do patrol 'nd capture prisoners.

Why do you want to join the Skravian guard: Me wunt te join da guard 'cus me wunts to settle down wit a job and a home. Und 'cus me is orc me can do strength work fer ye.

Per elven week, how much time will you spend in Skravia, able to work: Me nub now elven weeks, bud me will live in Skravia so me will be dere all time. ((about 1-2 hours in a week day))

Can you follow orders and accept our rules: Yub, me fullow yer orders 'nd me accept da rules.

What makes you loyal to Skravia: Me will neva betray ye. Me will defend da city cus it's mah hometown.

Name: Goron Feraso

If so, for how long: 2 days

What other jobs do you have or you could do: Farming, Hunting.

Why do you want to join the Skravian guard: I want to protect the city against any outlaws that threaten our safety and serve the kings.

Per elven week, how much time will you spend in Skravia, able to work: 10+ Hours

What makes you loyal to Skravia: I want to build up a reputation in the town and keep it safe. If I wasn't loyal that would be rather useless, I really like the town and the people in it. I want to make sure it is safe inside the walls of this great town.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.