The Crimson Blades

Cresaran

*Lore*

After the collapse of the Mirach and the remaking of Ascella, Jullius and Cresaran had a bet, Cresaran had to get eleven new members for the Crimson Blades in one elven week. If he succeeded, then he would get a free guild house, however if he faied then they would be forced to leave Ascella forever. Cresaran went to work to get new members but his first three already resided in Ascella so Jullius refused to let them count. He scoured the roads and went across the land and now we need more people to join our order. Cresaran left Asulon and made Demivar Basilia the new Grandmaster and now we still fight for what is right.

Ranks:

Recruit: A new member that needs training and experience

Apprentice: A trainee who is studying and training under a specific officer

Squire: A member of the Blades that serves under a Knight or higher rank and goes to war alongside them.

Herald: A Squire that has finished their training for the Crimson Blades

Warden: The Midway rank in the army, where the role of a Crimson Blade truly starts

Hoplite: A Veteran in the army that has been battle tested and proven

Knight: For all Blades with exceptional combat skills but do not want an officierial role.

Armsmaster: A high rank in the Crimson Blades, only great individuals can reach this rank.

Harbinger: The best Officers that advise Grandmaster Demivar and lead the troops into battle.

Grandmaster: The Leader of the Crimson Blades who is in charge of everything.

Payment:

All members will be paid after battles and given rewards for doing good things. There is no official pay as if you are lazy you get little but if you work hard you get lots. We have shipments of leather armour, bows and arrows and we also sometimes hve spare iron swords. These will be handed out as necessary.

Training:

Soldiers will be trained whenever possible and are advised to practice fighting in the courtyard and training room whenever they can. Tactics will be taught to groups and excercises wlll be done to help the soldiers work well as a unit.

Uniform:

Strongly recommended and encouraged and it gives a good impresssion to people our supplier is Here just ask for a Crimson Blades Uniform ((And add a link to your skin))

Application:

Name:

Mc Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Combat skills:

Experience:

Short Bio:

Crimson Blades Grandmaster Demivar Basilia

List of members:

Grandmaster Demivar Basilia

Harbinger Drog'Bahr

Champion Sorrok

Marshall Amroth Elensar

Knight Alex Johnson

Knight Borus Lenblade

Hoplite Chris

Hoplite Crow

Hoplite Aerilyn

Warden Pashatil

Warden Balaero

Herald Sam Delumir

Squire Aaron Epiphano (Under Sorrok)

Squire Kimarai (Under Demivar)

Apprentice Talias (Under Demivar)

Apprentice Richard Lancaster (Under Deimvar)

Apprentice Lia Silvershine (Under Demivar)

Apprentice Elfalcon Icesword (Under Sorrok)

Initiate Anir Kah

Why am I not on the list?

Check the old notice, it says that all members must re-apply. The others contacted me personally. I just need to know who is and isn't with us because we are thinking strongly about disbanding.

Check the old notice, it says that all members must re-apply. The others contacted me personally. I just need to know who is and isn't with us because we are thinking strongly about disbanding.

We just met and roleplayed. You know I am still active. I get that I am still champion. Why disband? Here is an idea(tactical officers think of 0.o). Why not send people on duties, recruiting duties. We get more people and we can reunite. It could be added to the lore, titled 'The Reconstruction of the Blades'. More blades, more skill. More skill, more power. More power, more allies. More allies, more international. More international, more popular. More popular, more blades. More blades, you can kiss goodbye recruiting duties. That is all.

We were, but I thought that we have less men than we actuallly do.

Great, but what about my ideas on recruiting patrols?

Great, but what about my ideas on recruiting patrols?

Yes, go ahead recruiting Sorrok, also we need lumber or the new town. I might be able to spare some stock from the Basilia Trading Company but That would decrease my profit margins thus bringing in less income to buy supplies and equipment for the guild.

Seventis could work with the Crimson Blades to work as a temporary military force in the new region.

Seventis could work with the Crimson Blades to work as a temporary military force in the new region.

I agree Ursulon, the CB will act as the main force in my new town but we should garrison some Seventisians in the area too.

Where are you planning on founding the town? What will be it's purpose?

We're still discussing it, at the moment the proposed plans are a town named Endell in the mountain archway region around the map area x: -295 z: 919

Basically, trading town and military outpost. The Bahr Clan and the Crimson Blades will have ownership but ultimately it wil be my property. It will be part of Seventis so don't worry about that. Once I have stablished it then it will be expanded into the city to cover some nearby forest and plains.

Talias's Crimson Blade APP

Name: Talias

Mc Name: Maxsos55

Combat skills: Archery: 34 Swords: 25

You saw me on the Seventis Military thread. Oh and here's a link to my skin if I am accepted ( for the uniform )

SKIN

Talias's Crimson Blade APP

Name: Talias

Mc Name: Maxsos55

Combat skills: Archery: 34 Swords: 25

You saw me on the Seventis Military thread. Oh and here's a link to my skin if I am accepted ( for the uniform )

SKIN

Accepted, we are still designing our new fort town so at the moment we are in Ascella.

We have 1 problem though, our tailor has stopped making clothes and uniforms so I am looking for a new supplier.