Black Moon Festival Masquerade Ball Room Dance ((April 29Th))

Dash_Rogers

13 members have voted

1. 1. Masquerade or no Masquerade

• Yes. I can have a skin by then.
    • No.

Still want to do yours Happy, just me and my friends want a reason to use our Masquerade skins already. This one will be completely harmless though. No traps... Mostly.

I persoanlly dont look in calendars due to the metagameish nature, and since Haelrayne just reveal there is a solar eclipse happening there I feel like most of the excitement of not knowing what could happen is ruined :/.

Ohh and Dash, it is 11 PM For me if I were to be able to attend your event.

Which is impossible since I got school the next day.

I persoanlly dont look in calendars due to the metagameish nature, and since Haelrayne just reveal there is a solar eclipse happening there I feel like most of the excitement of not knowing what could happen is ruined :/.

Ohh and Dash, it is 11 PM For me if I were to be able to attend your event.

Which is impossible since I got school the next day.

Down with the school system I say. Originally, I thought the calendar events acted like ingame broadcasts in a way. It's common ic knowledge, as if these holidays always existed. It would seem we have been treating it like that for every previouse calendar event so far, no one ever said the black moon was any different.

Down with the school system I say. Originally, I thought the calendar events acted like ingame broadcasts in a way. It's common ic knowledge, as if these holidays always existed. It would seem we have been treating it like that for every previouse calendar event so far, no one ever said the black moon was any different.

Mehh then I got something messed up Think.

AND I NEED EDUCATION! I no work on MC donalds.

Well anyway, the dance is on whether the party poopers like it or not, be in some sort of disguise, even if is just diamond or gold armor, you will not be accepted into the town otherwise. There will be wine, music, dancing, love, guessing games, musical chairs, cake and more.

Refer here for official RP post. Time has been changed back to start by one hour. 9:00pm GMT 2:00pm PST and 5:00pm EST

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/52765-black-moon-masquerade-at-shadowvale-500pm-est/#entry404653