The Golems

Lago

Also not any mage can do it. You must also craft the golem with a master blacksmith who can.

Lago, you are missing my Golem's "brother" Maldeo, He did go missing during Aegis before Asulon, and MC name is Kevins87, just telling

[[The golem anvil is repaired. This means we can start making new golems, if anyone is interested.]]

I want to be one but do not think someone would just go and become a emotion-less slave unless brainwashed or tortured to a slave.

It's not hard to find an IC workaround.

If anyone wants a golem, I would be willing.

But Bukkanog!

Lago, talk with Kjell about his 'list' of golems. Well, it only has one person on it, but still!

OOC: The whole golem idea is some thing im fond of since i started to play D&D and made a npc who was a bounty hunter golem named rocky, so i would very much like to try one in LOTC. So i guess ill go search the huge land of aslone for a golemancer Shatter Mask away .

((The Golem forge was sold if I bid correct to Floop, as he did pay for it, So I would think that no more golems can be made without the forge and only the dearest of Floop, can. Is this correct?)

Lagomorphia, just so I may know OOCly, would it be possible to create another anvil capable of forging golems? Was the anvil of Kal'Urgan created by the dwarves? Would they be able to create another one...?

No, the original dwarves never created it. There is another anvil, brought from Aegis, but as to where it might be now...