Druidic March [Fix'd]

Wolf Druid Ouity

Event Planners, MCNames: All Arch Druids (rittsy, Ouity, 123trevmo)

Event Type: Specialattack/ fighting event

Factions/Nationseffected by the event: I was planning on picking a city with light activity, tojustify the attack, but concentrate the playerbase a bit

Event Location: I wasconsidering Alras, Solace, or some other near abandoned area.

Summary: Wolf Druid Ouityis a man plagued with troubles. His mind addled by the effects of the Undeadwar, and his own meddling in the Druidic arts, which can often prove maddening,Ouity slipped into the wilds some years ago, not a note or sign of hisdeparture, shortly after the death of his son. He traveled many leauges,eventually reaching the most wild places of Asulon, looking to uncover ancientmysteries that he had discovered in the Cloud Temple's most innermost library,and to uncover lost Druidic Arts.

His plan was simple. Discover the dragon that hehad read about, and freeing it from its stony prison, and to attempt to createa Soul Tree in order to deepen his relationship with nature. In his wanderings,his disposition worsened, and his quick temper, often fueled by bandits orother aggressors, quickly turned towards civilization as Ouity beheld the greatforests before him. As he beheld nature in its purest form, Ouity devised aplan. He would bring this great change to Asulon, to spread the wild places inall their glory to those places marred by wretched buildings and streets. Heraised his hands, graying beard moving gently in the wind, and the nearest treebegan to creak and groan, the roots turning to legs, and the branches formingspindly arms. A gnarled face appeaed, and a head began to take shape, and theent looked curiously upon the Druid who had summoned him. Ouity's broken mind,now deviod of any thoughts except for his task, moved from three to tree

Images/Screenshots

Other Information: My final exams endtomorrow, and with that, I make my gleeful full return to the server, and whenI do, I really want to do something nice, and have a good old fashionedfighting event. In essence, for this to work out, several factors must play outwell.

-I must convince my brethren to help me in my endeavors IC themore Druids Ouity has behind him, the more ents we can justify having.

-We will need massive GM support to simulate the effects of a Druidic attack. In essence, this would entitle GMs flying around with bonemeal,saplings, and vines, making naturey things to appear, seemingly because of theDruidic presence. We will also need GMs to spawn giants (AKA ents), roleplay them themselves, or give Druids the ability to MD into one.

In my opinion, it would be a fun event, fighting giant monsters, and allow for an abandoned settlement or two togo down, which is always a plus. If I ever happen to find that dragon statue,we can just through giant destructive doombringer into the mix too

Please leave all feedback here. Anyquestions, concerns, or problems.

Please ignore all the random bits of code.

So do I. It seems like something my character would do (Im not a full druid, just a dedicant, but I would still like to help.)

I will, and finally after all the tasks I've done I could become a full druid.

This idea would be perfect. It would increase a lot of RP for the Druids but I'm not so sure about e morality. Oh well...

This idea would be perfect. It would increase a lot of RP for the Druids but I'm not so sure about e morality. Oh well...

As far as morality goes, Druids have always been in a grey area. As far as good and evil are concerned, Druids don't pick sides, only the balance of nature interests them, and so from a lore standpoint, this makes perfect sense. In Character, let's say Morek doesn't approve of this. I will have to persuade your character that this is a wise course of action.

Of course, this may not happen unless some GMs tell me they can do it <_<

This event has been denied due to creator's absence.