Event Date:

Starting in late June or early July

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Human nations, mostly, but anyone who wishes for immortality

Event Location:

Several dungeons that are to be made

Summary:

*Strife looks off his balcony, sighing*

"So many years since we came to Asulon, it seems like an eternity since the destruction of Aegis... and the only chance humans have for eternal life..."

*The scene fades to forty years ago, Strife delving into a dungeon in a snowy area, fighting hordes of wights, zombies, and giant arachnids. He reaches a large chamber, untouched by time. He takes the contents of the chest*

"That's the last of the vials. I left enough of those beasts in there to defend the locked chest containing the vial. The vials must never fall into the wrong hands."

*Strife takes out a few charges of TNT and sets them off in the entrance, and runs off. He looks back, seeing the entrance has caved in, like with the other four dungeons he delved into*

*Strife comes out of his flashback and stares into the untamed areas of the world, and frowns, hoping for no one to come across the vials again*

*Elsewhere, a master dwarven miner starts mining around the wilds of Asulon, when he notices a manmade catacomb in the area. He delves in, drawing his axe. He is suddenly flanked by a legion of zombies, wights, and spiders. He screams in terror as the beasts rip him apart, limb by limb*

((Strife hid several vials of water from the Fountain of Youth from Aegis in order to keep people from getting the power, sealing them off. There would need to be several skilled miners to break past the large amout of rubble.))

Concept Images/Screenshots

I have none, but if you have any suggestions, make something on SP and post it.

Other Information

I'd like whenever someone modreqs the opening of the dungeons that there would be at least 3 non-busy GMs, for I'd like this event to be extremely challenging, so hard that the best pvpers and pve'ers would have a hard time obtaining the vial of water, constantly spawning buffed mobs and perhaps MDing into a "Boss" Monster

The biomes that the dungeons would be built in would be a mountain, a plains, a tundra, a forest/taiga, and a desert.

To open the dungeon, I'd say they'd need two level 100 miners with diamond pickaxes to attempt the cave, and that no more than 8 people would be allowed to enter a dungeon.

Everytime people die in the dungeon, they would forget about the trip to the dungeon and if all of the people die, the rubble falls again.

Possibly make some jumping puzzles, that falling would make them die, to make it even more challenging.

I'd like if I'd have some help making these five dungeons, for they will need to be dangerous and lengthy, for immortality shouldn't be easy to get.

This is intersting, I think my Char would want to do this :D

And you actually went to the fountain of youth in Aegis? I was under the impression very few people had, me being one, and don't recall your name in particular. If I am wrong, simply tell me.

The fountain of youth was a placebo...........

So... This is an event to make people immortal basically.. So they don't have to suffer from losing their characters?

Yes, since some people really like their characters, they'd be willing to band with a group of people who are likeminded, creating some RP.

By immortal would this mean that their characters would not doe of old age or that their characters where incapable of dieting? Also does the person continue to age? Sorry for all the questions.

By immortal would this mean that their characters would not doe of old age or that their characters where incapable of dieting? Also does the person continue to age? Sorry for all the questions.

People are /always/ able to diet!

But they can die, just not from old age.

This event has been denied by the Event Team. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.