Aryon

Event Planners, MC Names:

Aryon (MC Name is Aoze)

Event Type:

Mercantile? Trading?

Event Date:

Friday, 22nd of June, 6pm AEST.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Everyone. This event will be for no one specific, and all are welcome to come along.

Event Location:

The market tents at the temple. (Shown below in the screenshots~)

Summary:

You hear the bells of caravans moving, and the chit chat of traders. You look to the temple, and see many a caravan, with much supplies hidden in them. Men step out, and carry crates to the tents. They flash you a quick smile, and accept beckon you forward.

You go with a group of your friends, and realise that it is trading season. You let a small smile crack upon your face, and you strike up a chat with one of the traders. You then notice a few of the traders scouts running off to all the nations, making everyone aware of what is currently happening.

You nod approvingly, knowing that since you are first, you will be able to haggle the most. You strike up conversation with a diamond trader, and get into a heated but fun haggle. You launch prices at each others throats, and leave with a large sack of diamonds. You chuckle, as you have made a friend, but have also made a large sack of diamonds.

Concept Images/Screenshots

k8t4B.png

Other Information:

I am sure some of you have noticed near all my events are for Australians. Know why? 'Cause we don't get role-play. This is for you Schwan - Swagout~

May I request a /broadcast from a GM when this happens?

Alright Australians! We shall be able to get the show on the road! Prepare yourself for Friday!

There's a small problem...

Those tents were removed due to inactive use. Want me to... eh, put them back?

O_O Yes please...