The Adunian Rangers

Snake Plissken

cooltext721173027.png

adunianrangersigil.png

Who are the Adunian Rangers?

The Adunian Rangers are an order of rangers that date back to the days of Braen Elendil, second Lord of the Adunians. The rangers purpose was and still is to guard all lands under Adunian rule, currently the Orenian county of Ildon, though in recent years Adunian numbers have been dropping, forcing the rangers to start accepting men of Elven, Human, Adunian, and in some cases Dwarvern blood, and widening their use to protect the entirety of the Orenian duchy of Westfall, though still maintaining their original purpose. The Adunian Rangers are now one of the two chapters of The Order of the Setting Sun, which guards the duchy of Westfall, the other chapter being the Stone River Knights. The Adunian Rangers are not the typical rangers in green cloaks jumping from tree to tree in a forest with a bow and dagger, they are hardened men skilled in using a range of weapons to complete the task at hand to the best of their abilities.

Rules

-No Aragorns!

-No characters claiming to be the best swordsman/archer in the whole of Asulon

-Do not make OOC posts on this thread, PM me if you need to ask/say something OOC

-Listen to and obey your superiors

-Do not kill or steal from another ranger

-Respect all Orenian nobility and your ranger superiors

-Do not hesitate to serve your duke in every way he commands

Ranks

Ranger Captain - Leader of all the rangers

First Ranger - Leader of the Rangers in a certain area

Ranger Elite - The most skilled members of the rangers, aswell as trainers

Ranger - Members who have proven their skill and are counted as official members

Ranger Trainee - A ranger in training

What we offer

The Adunian Rangers offer free accommodation in the Order of the Setting Sun's fortress, Fort Umbra. We also offer training to use hatchets, axes, throwing axes, throwing knives, longswords, broadswords, shortswords, daggers, crossbows, and longbows.

Joining the Adunian Rangers

Anyone can join the rangers as a trainee, whether or not they ever make it to be an actual ranger is a different matter. Anyone proclaimed a ranger by the Adunian Lord or Duke of Westport is a trainee. To enlist, fill out the following application and post it below.

((MC Name:))

Name:

Race:

Residence:

Were you previously an Ildon/Westwatch/Elendil Ranger:

Combat Experience:

Factions you've fought for/with/against:

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to his grace, Zibaen of house Vivyaen, duke of Westfall and warden of the west:

Members

Ranger Captain Halboron

First Ranger Martin Loyola

Ranger Erindal

Ranger Trainee Eagle

Ranger Trainee Thrain

Ranger Trainee Findecano

Uniform

All rangers are to use either of these uniforms. Any alternate uniform you wish to use must be passed by the Ranger Captain.

adunianrangeruniform.pngadunianrangeruniformcol.png

Map (Outdated)

ildonarethormap.png

[isn't this the fourth topic you have made for the Rangers...]

[isn't this the fourth topic you have made for the Rangers...]

((IC stuff keeps causing for the purpose to change or for the guild to be disolved :/ But an oath I swore IC should make this the last ranger thread I make, and I hope it is))

Where can I apply?

-Do not make OOC posts on this thread, PM me if you need to ask/say something OOC

((But to answer your question, you fill out the application and post it below, preferably in an IC context. Please dont make any more OOC posts on this thread))

((But to answer your question, you fill out the application and post it below, preferably in an IC context. Please dont make any more OOC posts on this thread))

((Alright. and sorry for the OOC. I honestly forgot. xD))

*Findecano sends a bird carrying his application to Captain Halboron*

((MC Name: zayax))

Name: Findecano

Race: Elf

Residence: Nomadic

Were you previously an Ildon/Westwatch/Elendil Ranger: No

Combat Experience: None as of yet

Factions you've fought for/with/against: None as of yet

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to Count Artorus Elendil, Lord of the Adunia: Indeed I am

*Findecano sends a bird carrying his application to Captain Halboron*

((MC Name: zayax))

Name: Findecano

Race: Elf

Residence: Nomadic

Combat Experience: None as of yet

Factions you've fought for/with/against: None as of yet

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to Count Artorus Elendil, Lord of the Adunia: Indeed I am

*Halboron sends a letter back with the verdict*

You have been accepted into the Adunian Rangers. We are currently in the middle of widening the land we protect from Ildon to the whole of the duchy of Westfall. Please meet with me in Westport, south of Ildon.

-Ranger Captain Halboron Elendil

((PM Alzaan))

Guest Grey

((lol, i wear the same uniform even before it became our uniform :D))

Name:Varentus Aligram

Race:Human

Residence:None.

Were you previously an Ildon/Westwatch/Elendil Ranger:No.

Combat Experience:I have trained on the passing monsters while traveling the world, viewing it's magnificent sights.

Factions you've fought for/with/against:I have wandered the world, fighting for none and with none.

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to Count Artorus Elendil, Lord of the Adunia:Indeed, I am.

Name:Varentus Aligram

Race:Human

Residence:None.

Were you previously an Ildon/Westwatch/Elendil Ranger:No.

Combat Experience:I have trained on the passing monsters while traveling the world, viewing it's magnificent sights.

Factions you've fought for/with/against:I have wandered the world, fighting for none and with none.

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to Count Artorus Elendil, Lord of the Adunia:Indeed, I am.

Accepted, sorry I cant make some long RP post, Im on holidays and using my phone for the forums. First Ranger Martin (martinvilla822) is in charge while Im away, please contact either him or Duke Vivyaen (clayman730) as soon as you can. []

((MC Name:tdfootball6))

Name:Leric Tresery

Race: Elf; Wood Elf

Residence: I have been residing In Ravengal

Combat Experience: Previously a guard with Riven, Many battles from undead hordes at Arethor, Riven and other cities

Factions you've fought for/with/against:Nay, I have not fought for a faction as I havent gotten into that business yet, But id be willin' too

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to his grace, Zibaen of house Vivyaen, duke of Westfall and warden of the west:Aye, I have

((MC Name:tdfootball6))

Name:Leric Tresery

Race: Elf; Wood Elf

Residence: I have been residing In Ravengal

Combat Experience: Previously a guard with Riven, Many battles from undead hordes at Arethor, Riven and other cities

Factions you've fought for/with/against:Nay, I have not fought for a faction as I havent gotten into that business yet, But id be willin' too

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to his grace, Zibaen of house Vivyaen, duke of Westfall and warden of the west:Aye, I have

Scratch this app, I need to think some more over this))

((MC Name: Bobert082885))

Name: Ackerley Silas

Race: Human... half elf in my bio.

Residence: Wilds

Combat Experience: Hunter, Monster Killer. (OOC: no pvp so far)

Factions you've fought for/with/against: N/A

Are you prepared to swear on oath of fealty to his grace, Zibaen of house Vivyaen, duke of Westfall and warden of the west:I do, be it I defending the weak and protecting them from the evils of Asulon. But if this guild ever partakes in evil or harm to innocence than I will resent all I have sworn immediately.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.