A War, Ignited.

V0idsoldier

((Get out. Now. That is not what this is about now and I am not going to sit here while you assume that. I have completely dropped any aspect of that, and it is pathetic of you to bring it up. A request a GM or FM to lock this or moderate it and if anything else like what these two are doing pops up be warned for harassment.

Seriously getting tired of this ****.))

How are we harassing you? We're picking apart your event. It seems your the only one who is raging. I'm actually enjoying this little debate. Its currently 2:50 AM where I live. I'm a little drunk and laughing at how quick you are taking to defend yourself as if you know yourself that your idea is completely stupid.

(( Unless the lore has completely changed, the forests of Elandriel are sacred to the Mori'Quessir. At least, they were when I was an avid member of the Mori. We often had raids to deplete the amount of torches that wood Elves put into the forest.

Keep in mind, these were just torches. Now, imagine the forest ablaze... And once the fires have burnt out, an investigating Mori discovers evidence of a bomb with the symbol of Malinor upon it. If the lore hasn't completely changed, I believe the Mori would take this as a "F*** you" from Malinor.

That's what I believe, at least. ))

How are we harassing you? We're picking apart your event. It seems your the only one who is raging. I'm actually enjoying this little debate. Its currently 2:50 AM where I live. I'm a little drunk and laughing at how quick you are taking to defend yourself as if you know yourself that your idea is completely stupid.

((You've stated your point. I have stated I disagree with it. conversation over~))

((Get out. Now. That is not what this is about now and I am not going to sit here while you assume that. I have completely dropped any aspect of that, and it is pathetic of you to bring it up. A request a GM or FM to lock this or moderate it and if anything else like what these two are doing pops up be warned for harassment.

Seriously getting tired of this ****.))

Angelos, you need to realise that not everybody will agree, you make a thread, and think that everybody here will go "Omgomgomg! So kewl lets do this!!"? No, that won't happen. You start acting rude, insulting people, calling people who don't think this is good stupid, telling people to get out, to "gtfo" and that they are pathetic.

You are making yourself look like a spoilt kid who is raging because he isn't getting what he wants, calm down, and deal with the fact not everbody will agree, but by god act polite and civilised, it's not that hard.

((You've stated your point. I have stated I disagree with it. conversation over~))

Good I'm glad we've reached an understanding. Have a wonderful day. Now back to my shots.

((It is fine if my event is denied, what pissed me off is to connect a RP EVENT to a ooc event... honestly.. this is a attempt at causing conflict, and these points all make little sense in character. MY CHARACTER thinks it will cause conflict, I refuse to meta game and understand these things people are telling me oocly about the Mori.))

((It is fine if my event is denied, what pissed me off is to connect a RP EVENT to a ooc event... honestly.. this is a attempt at causing conflict, and these points all make little sense in character. MY CHARACTER thinks it will cause conflict, I refuse to meta game and understand these things people are telling me oocly about the Mori.))

Angelos_The_Innocent Today, 11:02 AM

Yes, please link the thread that is literally just pissing me off beyond comprehension, holy hot damn, just when I thought "Hey you know what, lets not quit, lets try one more time to create conflict"

Bam, in my face. Thanks community~

Anyway, As an answer to Supersodapops, I doubt a primitive bomb shell will survive both explosion and extreme ensuing heat, and still have the mark of Malinor on it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's about right.

Both sides of the argument are straying off of the main topic.

Izier, this is not,a discussion on your consumption of alcoholic beverages. Nor is it a place where you should publicly insult a flowering idea of a fellow forum member. This is a community, not somewhere where you backbite someone with slander and unkind words, such as calling the idea stupid. This forum is meant to be constructive, not degrading. You've posted your opinion, and that's great. You have many valid points.

Voidsoldier, feedback is feedback. It might not be the feedback you want, but that doesn't mean it is bad. Use these things that people have spoken of to improve your idea to its very best. Maybe you will have to arrange a deal with the Druids? Or improve the lore on HOW the Mori will think it is Malinor who has done this damage, because I honestly agree that they wouldn't,t be convinced it were the Elves had it been this idea. I posted an idea, if you look back to my last post (17, I believe).

Now, let's get this thread back on track.

Perhaps a letter could be forged, depicting a plan to burn the forest down? And it could purposely be intercepted?

Denied as the (OP) has left the server and said it may be, this event can be re-instated if someone would like to bring it back up.