-+-+-Geminine Family-+-+-

==+==+==Geminine House==+==+==

++LORE++

Not much of the Geminine's history is remembered because of the lack of orginization and order amongst the members of the family. Some say that a Geminine invented boats, and others say they perfected the design of cannons. What is for certain is that Geminines are extraordinary, and are extremely inventive and resourceful. The oldest known Geminine is Scott Geminine, a weaponsmith that invented a automatic cannon that could reload itself three times. The schematics were lost when he was banished for his insane schemes and experiments. His techniques were greatly frowned upon.

During his travels he "created" more Geminines. Settling with a woman named Juliana, a local watchmaker, living in the Oren Kingdom. As the family grew, the Geminines became more tense as a feud within the family broke out. Julian Geminine and Elijah Geminine were originally partners on their personal farming lands under Oren. Julian Geminine had an obsession with education and literature. Due to this obsession he collected large amounts of books and scrolls. He was very intelligent, and not as muscular as his older brother Elijah. Elijah was very competitive and skilled at smithing. When their father, Garret Geminine, was passing their mother came to them with ill news. She said that their father was to give his wealth to one of them. Garret was known for his infatuation with games and gambling, and wanted to watch his sons (which he had very little connection with) fight for his wealth.

The two had already had families of their own, and were very fond of each other. Playing, learning, and growing together. Despite this, they easily turned against each other. Their thirst for minas was much stronger than their bond. They split their land, and Garret decided that a duel will suffice. He came up with the procedure. They will have one elven week to prepare and practice and would fight at mid-day. The winner would receive the wealth. The two easily accepted the challenge, as their minds were fogged with the need for money.

Elijah spent the elven week creating a long sword made of steel and reinforced with diamond. Nothing of the sorts had ever been crafted before. Julian spent his time inventing a bow that would fire arrows with various explosive powders attached to it. Some would explode into a cloud of smoke, making the victim itchy another would make the skin of the victim burn and peel. When the time came, they met at mid-day. They fought one another, and injured each other putting them both in an equal amount of pain. Eljiah's eyes burned and his skin was a dark red, and his insides felt as if they were on fire. Julian was cut in several places, and had his left hand cut off.

They both were under critical condition, unable to finish fighting. They both fled, and Garret was quite pleased with the outcome. When he passed, he left no money. no wealth, and absolutely no land. This was one last scam of his on his own sons that had separated the family into two.

Half of the Geminine family today is split into two. The brown haired weapon-smiths from Elijah's side of the family, and the blonde haired intelligent inventors from Julian's side of the family. Since Asulon, the family is scattered and dispersed. The current head of House Geminine, Merek Geminine, seeks out the remaining members of the family.

++FAMILY GUIDELINES++

If choosing to be apart of the Elijah's side:

-Must have brown hair

-A skilled fighter in any weapon. Melee is preferred

-Strong headed

-Weapon-smith, Blacksmith, or any sort of hands on job like construction

-More muscular

If choosing to be apart of Julian's side:

-Must have blonde hair

-Intelligent

-Working in the medical field, or an inventor. Any sort of job that involved education

-Well mannered, and polite

Geminines should:

-Use the proper accent (recommended)

-Must have green eyes

-Be inventive

-Unique personality (recommended)

-Human

Geminine Accent Examples:

"Oi mate?, you talkin' t' me? You bloody fool."

"I'm terribly sorry 'bout that.. I didn't mean t' do tha'."

"Damn it! You nit, knocked ovah me table."

"I'm busy at work, sir. Please come 'gain another time."

Geminines speak with a "Bristol" accent. Here's a video with an example:

++APPLICATION++

MC Name:

RP Name: __________ Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines?: (Must be approved by other member)

Side: (Julian - Elijah)

Biography: (1-2 Paragraphs)

Motives: (If any)

Profession/Skills:

Screenshot of Skin: (Must follow visual guidelines. Green eyes, blonde/brown hair.)

Extra Info: (If any)

++Current Family Members++

Aleistor_Geminine

Alianor_Geminine

Merek_Geminine

Jenni_Geminine

Kathryn_Geminine

Dyota_Geminine

Samuel_Geminine

Chloe_Geminine

Simon_Geminine (Deceased)

Joseph_Geminine (Deceased)

MC Name: Fierco

RP Name: __________ GeminineDyota Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines?: (Must be approved by other member)Joseph Geminine is my father.

Side: (Julian - Elijah)Elijah

Biography: (1-2 Paragraphs)Dyota's father was at a pub one night drunk. He met a pretty girl and things happened and Dyota was born. Dyota lived with his mother for awhile tell she was 'coincidentally' pushed off a cliff. Dyota now searches for his father only knowing his name, Joseph Geminine.

Profession/Skills: Dyota is still only a child but he does practice with a sword a lot.

Screenshot of Skin: (Must follow visual guidelines. Green eyes, blonde/brown hair.)Skin has already been approved by Joeqmafia.

MC Name: Melodystar

RP Name: Kathryn Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines: none

Side: Julian

Biography:

Kathryn ‘Katie’ Geminine was born at the Cloud Temple, a true child of Asulon. Her mother had been brought to the Temple, mortally wounded. Her final words were to the monks: Her name is Kathryn Geminine. The temple monks took the baby in and began raising her as one of their own.

Katie, as she was nicknamed, grew up learning the ways of the monks. She was exceptionally bright, learning to read at an early age. Often, she would find herself debating for long hours with the travelers passing through the temple about a variety of subjects. She also loves reading about the uses of redstone and its future uses.

Motives: Katie wants to learn everything she can about the world around her, and eventually be a great inventor.

Profession/Skills: Farming, Archery, Cooking (skills), Redstone Engineering (In character)

Extra Info: Katie is a bit of a know-it-all. She likes to ‘debate’, which is a fancy word for argue.\

Skin coming Soon

Fierco, Melody. Welcome to the Geminine family! Message me for any concerns or questions. Or poke me on Teamspeak.

MC Name:

Areontrade

RP Name:

Samuel Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines?: (Must be approved by other member)

Brother of Alianor

Side: (Julian - Elijah)

Elijah

Biography: (1-2 Paragraphs)

Years have passed, People Moved on, The fallen were forgotten. . .

During the Raids of Salvus, the Young Samuel dashed away from his brother, grabbing a nearby woodcutting axe and charged, ready to defend his home, resulting in a soldier Knocking out the poor boy.He awoke to burning lands and pillaging. . . Grabbing the axe, the boy ran away, far until he found Seventis. Trying to survive on the streets wasn't hard for the strong young man, work for survival doing any small things he can for the commoners.

Eat, Work, Sleep, Wake up, Repeat.

Profession/Skills:

Lumberjack

Screenshot of Skin: (Must follow visual guidelines. Green eyes, blonde/brown hair.)

Already shown Joeq

Dat Malice.

Welcome to the family Malice. If you have any concerns or questions either poke me or message me on on the forums. The family is currently staying in Ildon, and you can meet us here.

MC Name: Spitfyre7Kira

RP Name: Angelika Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines?: None to speak of

Side: Elijah

Biography: Angelika grew up on a farm within the lands of Levanthus. Her mother was a nice woman, and her father was a bit of a drunk, but albeit a nice man, even when intoxicated. Her infant-hood went well, and was eventually raised to be a nice farm girl. Angelika herself had always wanted to be more like her father, sturdy, capable warrior, somewhat skilled with a forge. Her father on the other hand wanted her to be a nice proper woman like her mother, cleaning, cooking, and working. Angelika was always envious of the Oren Knights when they came by, even though they were in truth, rude, and cruel, she adored them as hero's and saviors, wanting to be just like them. At the age of fifteen she left the fields, and was sold to an inn keeper as a wife. Her father believing that to be the proper way. Her new husband, was quite rude. Angelika's cooking skills were far below par so her sole job was to serve the food and be a pretty face. Three years passed and she had finally found a way out, luckily before she had been asked to give any children. The inn her husband owned was burned to the ground by the nordic natives. While a bit clumsy, and girly in truth, she had decided to put on a male like persona, to act tough. She wore her hair messy, and un-even, and tried to curse when someone seemed to be flirting with her. After a month of travelling towards Oren she had heard of her cousins, the Geminines in Oren, becoming rather successful, and made it a point to try and seek them out, and pursue her dream of learning to use a sword like a man.

Motives: To get away from her farm life, she's always had dreams of grandeur in battle.

Profession/Skills: Farming (Have to level this up as mine right now is at about 0). And eventually a swordswoman (OOCly 55, but ICly knows nothing about fighting)

Screenshot of Skin: (I'll send it on skype)

Welcome to the family! Meet with us in Ildon. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or add me on Skype.

MC Name: ratboy07

RP Name: John Geminine

Relation with existing Geminines?: None so far

Side: Julian

Bio: John was born in a shed, his parents abandining him. As an infant, John struggled to survive but lived off of cow and pig carcasses. John crawled around one day ending up in Alras. A small family of 3 adopted him. With one brother named Tom, who was 3 years older than him. Only 4 years old, John HATED the family. They used him only for farming and house work. By the age of five, John ran away from the family. But the one thing that the family taught him was how to read and write. He left a note at the house saying that he had gone out looking for seeds. One day when John was 7 he had climbed onto the back of a moving delivery carrage. It had traveled for three days as he ate the food that was being delivered. John was sleeping in the wagon when the carrage had reached Solace. The man parked the carrage to get the cargo. When the man had looked in it, he saw John sleeping in the carrage. He also found that half of the food he was delivering was gone. In the morning John woke up in The Waystone Inn. The room had a twin sized bed, a small wooden table to the right of the bed. He noticed a note on the table. It read: You owe me 300 minas worth of food. -Mike Kelly

John had found the man in a store. He had been looking for the man with the name 'Mike Kelly' for the entire week. John was greatful that the man had not reported him to the Solace guards and he asked Mike how he is going to scrape up 300 minas. Mike said "Get a job." John sighed and went looking in Salvus for jobs. He found no open jobs. He had stayed jobless and staying at the Waystone Inn until the age of 9. One day he found one minas on the ground. John decided to gamble with it. He had bet he gamble one minas against an old man. He won making him 2 minas. He did this until he got up to 300 minas. He paid Mike and decided to travel and explore Asulon. He spent his time looking for members of the Geminine family. To this day he looks for The Geminines. (Sorry the bio was so long, I love to write stories)

Motives: To find members of his family and a home.

Profession/Skills: Blacksmithing and swords

Screenshot of skin: My computor is stupid so I cant put a screenshot, I'll just describe it.

Green eyes and blond hair, John is also usally wearing T-Shirts and jeans.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.