[Recruiting] House Guivret

steelersfan1221

Out of Character Information

MC Name: Alex_Pan

Time Zone: EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Yes

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I seek an income in the good company of trustworthy people.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes, and yes.

Name: Quintus Julius

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] My notable trade skills are in farming (100), lumberjacking (35), excavation (34) and blacksmithing (30). However, I am applying primarily for position of innkeeper. I have a fine temperament and great people skills. However, any job fit for my skill set is acceptable.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I will abide by this oath for as long as I am working under the Guivrets and the fair rule of the Duchy, and will give fair warning before resigning my position.

I, ____, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: gingernut97

Time Zone: GMT+1

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes, I do have teamspeak. No Skype though.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I d'nae I just got telled by some men that this job has good money ennit, I think they mayhap been a smithy and a farmer I met.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Aye, I have read yer rules and am a merry man to understand these here rules.

Name: Cort Bludgeoner

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Aye, I am committed to ye Guivrets and serve no other people.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

Lumber jacking: 13

Swordsmanship: 9

Mining: 0

Cooking: 2

Fishing: 0

Farming: 4

Excavation: 0

Archery: 59

Wrestling: 12

Axe mastery: 5

Blacksmithing: 0

((The Archery is from a past character, Corts a cook

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I, Cort Bludgeoner, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name:

Adami8u2

Time Zone:

EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Nay.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

"Me Found da note on ma door tu join da Guivertes, And me like Tu cook!"

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

"Yesh."

Name:

Emily Frostsword

Race: Woodelf

"Me Dun'no, Me committed to Husband and da Guiverters, Is dat Mmkay?"

Lumberjack: 100

Axes: 99

Farming: 76 cooking <<Currently Deleveling the cooking for Axes.>>

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

"Me,Emily Frostswurd., Swear upon my honor dat Me will uphold Da peace and security of Da nice Duke and Da Pretty Duchess, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep Da Guivret family safe and well fed, to protect and support da Duchy, and to do me job to the best of me ability. Me swear to protect the flag of Da Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to Da Guivrets."

MC Name:

Adami8u2

Time Zone:

EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Nay.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

"Me Found da note on ma door tu join da Guivertes, And me like Tu cook!"

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

"Yesh."

Name:

Emily Frostsword

Race: Woodelf

"Me Dun'no, Me committed to Husband and da Guiverters, Is dat Mmkay?"

Lumberjack: 100

Axes: 99

Farming: 76 cooking <<Currently Deleveling the cooking for Axes.>>

"Me,Emily Frostswurd., Swear upon my honor dat Me will uphold Da peace and security of Da nice Duke and Da Pretty Duchess, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep Da Guivret family safe and well fed, to protect and support da Duchy, and to do me job to the best of me ability. Me swear to protect the flag of Da Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to Da Guivrets."

Accepted!

Information

MC Name:nohdfg

Time Zone:US; Central Time Zone

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]Skype, serjicalstrik

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?I was recruited, and I don't have a home

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?Yes, I do

Name:Verdion Amandil

Race:Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?Yes,I am commited

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]lumberjacking:3

Swordsmanship:32

Mining:0

Cooking:6

Fishing:0

Farming:20

Excavation:0

Archery:0

Wrestling:2

Axe Mastery:0

Blacksmithing:0

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]I, Verdion Amandil, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Coalmine

Time Zone: GMT +0 (UK)

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Skype: Steamcoalmine

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? The duchess asked us to join, and we had no purpose before.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes.

Name: Ironbark Axefoot

Race: Dwarf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes, of course.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] 60 Axemastery, 26 Lumberjacking, 17 Blacksmithing.

I, Ironbark, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name:KoToTamoPeva

Time Zone: GMT +1

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes.Yes.(kototamopevanbg)

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? Looking to join a military force, and the Guivrets look honorable to me.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Aye.

Name:Dareon_Aurelius

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Aye.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I can utilize a axe efficiently(100).I am also good at mining ores(100), and I can chop down wood(40).

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]I, Dareon Aurelius, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

IGN:nohdfg

Name: Verdion

Allegiance:House of Guivret

Previous Allegiances:None

Why would you like a hunting permit?So I can obtain loot from animals and make money off of selling it.

Do you vow not to kill of all the creatures of Myrce, and only the ones you require for survival? Yes

*Mattias walks up the the Grand Hall and posts a note outside the gate*

I, Mattias Abdiel, hereby leave me job as part of the Guivret army. I know that I am banned from the lands and I write this note only to make it official. In doing so I take back any oath that I have sworn to the Guivrets.

*Rereads the note one last time before leaving the Duchy*