House Gracchi

nppeck

-House Gracchi-

HouseGracchiGray.png

A notice is posted around the Sanctuary, Auvergne, and Sanctum. Written in a thick black ink, it reads as follows.

“The recently-grown House Gracchi, led by the count and countess of Carcasonne, are seeking to hire Bannermen and other workers. Bannermen of house Gracchi are rewarded for their actions with money and land, and for the most accomplished; power.

Bannermen

Bannermen will form the bulk of the house’s military strength. They will follow the orders of their superiors, and work as guards unless in war. Accomplished bannermen may be promoted, and be able to work on more advanced tasks.

Requirements: You must be proficient at some form of combat. ((Level 30 in a skill)), and willing to live in a town of the county. All bannermen must also swear an oath of allegiance to the house.

Oath: I <Insert name here> swear my allegiance to the House Gracchi and to the House Gracchi above all and that I will protect the members of the house with my life if need be. I will fight live and die for this house until my period of service is up or so help me god.

Details: When recruited, bannermen will be assigned a town work from. They will report to that town’s barracks or keep, and be given tasks based on that town’s situation. “Quieter” towns will likely send the bannermen on patrols, or scouting assignments. Training exercises will be done regularly.

Payment: Bannermen will be paid in armor, weapons, tools, and food. They will also be given an area in to live and store items in. Monetary rewards will be given in as rewards for doing specific assignments.

Promotions: Bannermen who prove both skill and loyalty may be promoted to high ranks of the military. These ranks will be detailed by notes within Bannermen barracks.

Workers

Workers will be the source of the house’s materials. They will be charged with using their skills to gather items needed by the house.

Requirements: Workers will be required to do their work with a degree of efficiency, or be skilled in construction and design. Unskilled workers may speak to leadership about

Details: Workers will be assigned a place to work, based on their trade. They will be given a room to live in, unless they can afford a home. Once they have reported to their assigned place, they will gather a decided amount of materials. All work must be done in a way that does not scar the environment. ((No floating trees or strip-mining))

Rewards: Workers may keep and sell materials that are left over after turning in the defined amount. House Gracchi may offer to buy these, depending on the time and materials.

Promotions: Workers who show intelligence and skill in their craft may be asked to oversee the working areas, or plan out construction.

Application

((MC Name: ))

Your Name:

Bannerman, or Worker:

Skills:

Where do you live?:

What allegiances have you had in the past?:

Do you swear complete loyalty to House Gracchi (bannermen should recite the oath here) ?

*Prince Alexander Horen reads this and looks to his advisor and squire Bolbie*

"Hmm... I guess we'll have to see how much bigger this house gets and raise taxes, eh?" Says Alexander

"Yes" Bolbie said "The Empire can never have too much. Oh our glorious empire"

*Alexander smiles and walks off, making a note to observe Gracchi employment and resource output*

*reads the notes of the house*

I Eledyr Skyrisson wish to serve you yet my skill is not fighting nor is it heavy labor.

I have studied a lot and am currently learning the art of healing. I could assist you with political matters. I could write letters, hold meeting and any other possible tasks that require a scholar.

In times of war however I will stay neutral as is my creed.

Let me know if you'll have me

Signed Eledyr

*reads the notes of the house*

I Eledyr Skyrisson wish to serve you yet my skill is not fighting nor is it heavy labor.

I have studied a lot and am currently learning the art of healing. I could assist you with political matters. I could write letters, hold meeting and any other possible tasks that require a scholar.

In times of war however I will stay neutral as is my creed.

Let me know if you'll have me

Signed Eledyr

*Relgard Sintel reads the note, a strange feeling passing over him as he reads the name that once belonged a long-dead friend.*

"You will have to speak to myself and the Countess, but if you are true to your word, you could be a great asset to the house. Send me a bird at the Carcssonne manor and I will work to decide a time we can meet.

-Relgard Gracchi Sintel, Count of Carcasonne

*Walking around Ursakar Duke Balian Guivret spots the notice posted on the board and walks over to get a closer look*

"Ah finally, House Gracchi is growing.. This will be good for Auvergne!"

((Not to impose, but Gracchi is the plural of Gracchus. Your house is called Gracchi, but your individual names would be Gracchus.))

*Doka smith see's the note and races to the board, he quickly reads the board. After thinking abou it he pulls out and paper and some ink and sits down of the edge of a bench near by.

((MC Name: ))SUPERZWHIT

Your Name: Doka smith

Bannerman, or Worker: Bannerman

Skills: 39 mining, 32 blacksmith, 30 swords

Where do you live?: Riverbend and Solace

What allegiances have you had in the past?: None

Do you swear complete loyalty to House Gracchi (bannermen should recite the oath here): I Doka smith swear my allegiance to the House Gracchi and to the House Gracchi above all and that I will protect the members of the house with my life if need be. I will fight live and die for this house until my period of service is up or so help me god.

*Doka smith see's the note and races to the board, he quickly reads the board. After thinking abou it he pulls out and paper and some ink and sits down of the edge of a bench near by.

((MC Name: ))SUPERZWHIT

Your Name: Doka smith

Skills: 39 mining, 32 blacksmith, 30 swords

Where do you live?: Riverbend and Solace

What allegiances have you had in the past?: None

Do you swear complete loyalty to House Gracchi (bannermen should recite the oath here): I Doka smith swear my allegiance to the House Gracchi and to the House Gracchi above all and that I will protect the members of the house with my life if need be. I will fight live and die for this house until my period of service is up or so help me god.

Accepted, please see either me or the count (darkdragon274) in Carcasonne to begin your training.

((MC Name: Mythosaur2))

Your Name: Svenn

Skills: Axe mastery, wrestling.

Where do you live?: I was a travelling merchant before, I so i don't have a home.

What allegiances have you had in the past?: The Gladiants

Do you swear complete loyalty to House Gracchi (bannermen should recite the oath here) ? I ,Svenn, swear my allegiance to the House Gracchi and to the House Gracchi above all and that I will protect the members of the house with my life if need be. I will fight live and die for this house until my period of service is up or so help me god.

((MC Name: Mythosaur2))

Your Name: Svenn

Skills: Axe mastery, wrestling.

Where do you live?: I was a travelling merchant before, I so i don't have a home.

What allegiances have you had in the past?: The Gladiants

Do you swear complete loyalty to House Gracchi (bannermen should recite the oath here) ? I ,Svenn, swear my allegiance to the House Gracchi and to the House Gracchi above all and that I will protect the members of the house with my life if need be. I will fight live and die for this house until my period of service is up or so help me god.

Accepted, though I do ask you to show me how skilled you are in those weapons. Report to The Gracchi manor for further orders.

Aeran passes by the note, looking at the face of it and shaking his head. He walks away, disgusted.

*Walking through the cloud temple, Baron Edward Xaies of Gracchi puts out a small smile at the sight of the note before realising he has so much work to do with the bannermans barracks and Hal'Barad.*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.