Hammerites

The rising sun slowly begins to shine upon the castle of Ironrock. All the wild creatures that managed to avoid the patrols and hunters guild begin to burn upon the rays of the sun. The sunlight slowly creeps into Lock's tower windows. A painting above the fireplace shows the Master Builder smiting the trickster back to the shadows, a neatly made bed lays untouched and no where can Lock'eed be found.

2012-09-03_061503.png

At the town gatehouse a single hammer can be heard clanging and working away on the beams and chiseling the stones. The single person stands to watch the sun rise letting the warmth of its rays shine on his bandaged body. For a moment the stoic silhouette remains motionless thinking back to a long forgotten place.

"Norbert Slumber Falls near Irongate"

2012-08-04_072813.png

Lock'eed then blinks a few times and looks again over the rising sun over the Novice district. Some of the windows he can see movement and once again the town begins anew day. Lock then turns back to his work and rebinds a fallen bandage over his arm and goes back to building.

"Novice District ~ Tier One"

2012-09-03_064632.png

((-Mc name-)) (lugarthecougar)

((-RL age-)) (21)

((-Time frame so others can group and play together-)) (EST)

-Your name as was given at birth- Káin Nilfinion

-Age- 32

-Race- Human (A quarter elven but not quite sure what the would be called? Quadelf?)

-Tradeskills- I am master of both The Bow and the arts of Cooking, and have been training myself in the arts of stealth.

-Noteable builds-((post spoilers of pictures if you have any))

AZXJZ.jpg

zWsO4.jpg

kYSbf.png

Eb3mY.jpg

ztYru.jpg

-Job title you wish to seek- I wish to obtain the position of Master Hunter or General of the Guard.

-Quote a Hammerite Commandment and why you picked it- Thou shalt not murder, unless it's a heathen, in which case, pound thy heathen's skull into the ground with thine Hammer of Holy Wrath. I chose this because there are many who do not believe in the word of The Builder, and must be shown his light, even if that is by force.

-Hammerite Voucher, this entitles the person to bypass the trial by fire quests. If you have no voucher then leave blank, be prepared for a very difficult quest- I have no voucher.

Lock'eed takes a break from his current build and heads to his study. A few hours later Lock enters through the iron door into his study. Upon his desk a paper flutters under a iron ingot as the cool sea breeze blows in through the open balcony.

Lock goes and sits in his chair, the soft wool pad feels welcoming after a long day of moving stone and timber. Moving the iron bar to the side the wind catchs the paper and grabs it up in a gust of wind "SNATCHED!, the paper is grabbed with a panicked hand in mid air!" panic sets in as lock has had very important papers blown out of his study and off his balcony before. There was many broken limbs that day as many novices had to crawl out on the rooftop of Ironrock castle to fetch those papers.Wiping off a bead of sweat from his brow lock opens the crumpled letter to barely read the following.

Káin Nilfinion age 32, race Human. Tradeskills Bow and cooking, developing stealth skills. Some etched build schematics are still legible. The rest lock cannot read. *placing one hand over his face lock sighs heavily.

Another gust of wind blows into the study blowing out the torchs and candle, Lock gets up and shuts the door and windows.Walking back to his desk lock opens a draw and pulls a parchment out to reply to the novice's letter.Káin Nilfinion I will be sending you a bird in the near future with how to begin your journey to Ironrock. In the mean time do begin to practice the "novice silence", May the Master Builder watch over thee and welcome to the order.

*Bofric pins a note to the High priests door before walking off*

"On me way home i found a dwarf who was keen on joinin. Name was Gunthar, be prepared to receive a note of some kind in the future." I must be off i think i left the furnaces on and if i dont turn em off half the island will be burnt to a crisp"

*Bofric scrambles off in direction of the Kilns*

Recently we've had an artist come pay a visit to our lands. He has given us a very well created rendition of our builds and If you all can take the time to thank him I'd appreciate it.

((Thank you gabriel101x1 for the town video))

*a letter is sent to the Hammerities of southern Asulon*

Dear Lock'eed Ironheart,

You may remember me as a Lord of the Empire of Karik but now I am King of the Dwarves and its Kingdom of Urguan. I sent this letter to you to open diplomatic affairs with you and your people. I hear far and wide of your building feats and that it rivals those of the Dwarven Kingdom. If you want to continue this talk I would love to host you and your folk to a feast in my King's Hall and I also invite you to the King's Tourny which is held for my coronation as the new King. I await your reply and my the paragons watch over you.

-Hiebe Irongut

King of Urguan and its people

*a wax stamp is shown holding a I and a pickaxe and sword crossing behind it*

93105_the_brewing_of_cures_smaller.gif

Kaar lay down on the floor to contemplate on a vision he had recently had.

"Strange, I'd never realised the Hammerite island must look all that gorgeous from above like that.."

[This is small IC&OOC thank you to gabriel101x1 for the video for the Hammerites on behalf of the group and the leadership.]

Gabriel sits at his desk in his lonesome tower, a paintbrush in hand and various streaks of colour splashed on his sullied clothes. He steps back from his perch on a stool and gazes at his work in awe.

"It is done", he says, half to himself, and half to his pet owl sitting on the mantle piece of the fireplace.

Gabriel sits at his desk in his lonesome tower, a paintbrush in hand and various streaks of colour splashed on his sullied clothes. He steps back from his perch on a stool and gazes at his work in awe.

"It is done", he says, half to himself, and half to his pet owl sitting on the mantle piece of the fireplace.

((thank you Gabrie for the most epic video I have ever seen))

*Baelic hands a small book over to his Master, Bofric. Bofric hands in the book to be read by all Hammerites.

*Translated for all to read.

"It was a sunny day, Master Brannty and i went looking to attend King Hiebes coronation, suffice to say we got lost. A mysterious man offered to show us the way to Karik, all we found were ruins, an empty place. It was cold and damp, save for the liquid fire bubbling below the bridge.

I forget his name but he was an elf who helped sculpt the very stone inside. Upon leaving the dead place, we arrived at Cloud Temple. Before my very eyes was a furry creature! Far hairier than any dwarf. We were shocked and amazed. This creature weilded a sword! In its paws! Never have i seen sucha thing! After a brief conversation we learned the creatures race to be the "Kha" short for Kharajyr. Her name was Shu'ua. A most graceful cat looking creature. I admit i was less than polite as i was too busy staring. I must work on my manners.

There are many more like them, but they are secretive! Much like ourselves.

I write this down for all our brethren,

Signed, Baelic Hammerforge

St.Edgar's Cathedral

2012-10-10_232141.png

*The morning rains subside and the cool dew can be tasted in the air as the sun shines through the open roof of the near completed cathedral.

2012-10-10_001827.png

*Lock calls out to his people from near the novice library.

"Gather round fellow hammers"

*Lock Raises a hand to the skyline, the cathedral can be seen cresting over the walls and trees. Standing side by side with the castle it nearly touchs the clouds.2012-10-11_003516.png

"Standing tall the build is near complete my men, I've personally spent hours on this one and will continue doing so until we can hold our first all day and night sermon to the fallen and to St.Edgar himself"

"Today though, we pour a seal for ourselves and our hard work so far"

2012-10-10_232041.png"For the Master Builder! May He guide us through these dark days into brighter days ahead"

*Bofric stands admiring the freshly laid stone of the Cathederal*

"It be a good day, tae Master Builder be pleased wit our work, But aye still much tae do." *Bofric says to himself*

*Bofric rubs his hands along the smooth stone of the Cathederal*

"mhm a good day indeed in t'ese dark days."