We've Run Out!

_pok_

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this idea?

• No Thanks [Stating Why would help me out]
    • Sure, bring it on
    • Needs more fleshing out [Have an idea? Comment.]

I absolutely love this! I believe IF we move to a new map, diamonds shouldn't exist except for a couple swords that were passed on by families.

THE TEXT! MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!

OH%2BGOD%2BIT%2BBURNS%2BMY%2BEYES%2B_87d28bea230a1aaa99172069aaff7b02.jpg

On a more on topic note, sounds good to me. Pumping a few diamonds into the economy might help a bit when not done in excess.

On a more on topic note, sounds good to me. Pumping a few diamonds into the economy might help a bit when not done in excess.

This.

I'm excited. I want to see this. The Plugin could be similar to the one for the new plague. It could say something to the affect of "As you finish mining the diamond you realize it was just a mirage. You hold a piece of cobblestone that you thought was a diamond."

If worried solely about making sure that Asulon doesn't run out of minable resources, there are plugins that makes ores respawn, but that is no fun, just a way to make the trade diminish, let alone destroy the RP of mining, as you just keep going back to the same mine. But running out of coal for cooking and such is a brilliant idea, if charcoal was able to be made. Maybe a tree disease ((not a disease that turns people into trees, but one that harms the trees and kills them)) coupled with the exhaustion of coal could lead to a good idea for a new map.

Only a few, when a certain [ex]-GM pumped diamonds into the system all hell went loose, diamonds lowered to a value of like 195 mina back in aegis

A wonderful idea. I support.

Economically speaking, I think this would be very interesting.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.