[Event Proposal] The Freezing of Arethor

Urahra

57 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enjoy this event?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe. (Post opinion below.)

I'd also like to make it clear that even if you do "catch" one of us, we will not be permakilling our characters. We'll, of course, obey the 30 minute rule and not show up in town again for a little while, but there are very few of us already and permakilling us is unfair.

Metagaming and guessing our identity by our nameplates will also really, REALLY not be tolerated. If I'm sitting around as a pretty human girl, I don't want some jerk saying "THERE'S THE WITCH WHO HELPED FREEZE THE TOWN."

If you "catch" us, you must have solid proof that we are what we are.

If you ever plan another event like this, the Vale is a nice place~

^ Lol. Yeah, I'd love to see an event like this happen in the Vale. Only issue is that usually there aren't more then 3 or 4 Halflings in the Vale at a time. Arethor on the other hand, has lots of people and is a hotspot for RP. Maybe an event like this will draw more Halflings and players to the Vale?

^ Lol. Yeah, I'd love to see an event like this happen in the Vale. Only issue is that usually there aren't more then 3 or 4 Halflings in the Vale at a time. Arethor on the other hand, has lots of people and is a hotspot for RP. Maybe an event like this will draw more Halflings and players to the Vale?

SHUSH, that was totally what I was secretly planning, now everyone knows D,:.

Anyway, hope this event goes off with fun and amazing RP :D. Hope the Meta doesn't rear it's ugly, disgusting head to it.

Suggestion. Any Fjarriauga caught (and presumably executed) with legitimate and fair role-play will have to sit the rest of the event out. I mean legitimate and fair, though. I will be running my meta sensors on high alert.

This means the people of Arethor actually achieve something and can fight back without us having to kill our characters off. Less cannibal ice ladies waltzing around their streets is always a good thing. If they catch all of us, the ice could start receeding prematurely. If not, they could still slow it and perhaps stop us freezing the whole thing.

You have my support. It gave me a small idea of my own actually.

-thinks about Sunetejibar covering things in sand and nomming on Frost Witch souls...- ^^

I like this event as well as the one in which the Vale is frozen. My thought on it:

Why not make it global? Cover most of the map in snow? That would be sweet. Also, it would be fun if wheat couldn't grow in the snow. Make a few famines here and there, some fast travel issues when it comes to boats, and VOILA! You have an awesome global event. A MINI ICE AGE.

mr_freeze_arnold_schwarzenegger_2.gif

I like this event as well as the one in which the Vale is frozen. My thought on it:

Why not make it global? Cover most of the map in snow? That would be sweet. Also, it would be fun if wheat couldn't grow in the snow. Make a few famines here and there, some fast travel issues when it comes to boats, and VOILA! You have an awesome global event. A MINI ICE AGE.

-snip-

Considering due to the nature of Fjarriauga magic, we need to spread it all manually... do you have any idea how long that would take?

I thought it could happen without it being caused by your magic... Just kinda random. Admit it, shiz be cool.

Yay Amanda's going to be in town :>

And there's plenty of magical artifact lying around the world, one of them could bolster you power enough to rupture a few clouds if all five of you sat down and did it.

@Winter You shall not stand in her way, she might be forced to kill you. :3

Besides, I doubt you'd recognise her. ^_^

World Corruption.

I'm sorry, but that's the only thing not wanting me to support this. It sounds an amazing event, but I cannot support, as we already know what the chunks in Arethor are like. We don't need them to be corrupt. Otherwise, amazing idea. I hope you find a way around it.

Why Arethor?

All events seem to happen over and over again in the same place with the simple excuse of "That's where all the players are". Personally I would completely avoid Arethor.... If you did this in somewhere like.... Normandor for example, then RP would be pulled away from Arethor and sent to Normandor. The last thing you want to do is bring even MORE players to Arethor.

By making this event elsewhere, you spread out the RP from the more concerntrated areas to the less concerntrated areas. And plently of people simply don't go to Arethor at all for various reasons like FPS, lag, chunks, and all that jazz. So why not make it in a 'not so busy' place where people can easily find it? This is a great oppertunity to bring RP to the nations in need of it, and I can most certainly say Arethor is NOT in need of it.

Why Arethor?

All events seem to happen over and over again in the same place with the simple excuse of "That's where all the players are". Personally I would completely avoid Arethor.... If you did this in somewhere like.... Normandor for example, then RP would be pulled away from Arethor and sent to Normandor. The last thing you want to do is bring even MORE players to Arethor.

By making this event elsewhere, you spread out the RP from the more concerntrated areas to the less concerntrated areas. And plently of people simply don't go to Arethor at all for various reasons like FPS, lag, chunks, and all that jazz. So why not make it in a 'not so busy' place where people can easily find it? This is a great oppertunity to bring RP to the nations in need of it, and I can most certainly say Arethor is NOT in need of it.

This man does have a point.