The Purge

Aryon

Accepted!

[ Now, I have recently been told that Warclaims won't be accepted for a few months. I'm not going to force you all to go run off and get a VA, so this will most likely be dropped. I'm not waiting 3-4 months, sorry. This is more for your sake, as I do not wish for you to make a VA, as it is now quite hard to get accepted. Sorry. ]

A mysterious brown sack shows up at the Aegis Keep.

Upon inspection of the the sack, you open it up to feel a rugged leathery substance, upon pulling it out, you freeze up, holding in your hands is the flayed face of the roof-hopping doomsaying dwarf from Arethor, the face appearantly has bloody mina's filling its eyesockets.

Nesmav stares at the leathery, withered face that was the contents of the sack delivered to the Keep, his rage slowly boiling. Several moments after tossing the face and sack away in rage, he bellows out:

"FAWK YE', OHHHRREEEEEEN!"

Bends down and takes the minas from the dwarf's eye sockets.

"Hah, Oren's fawkin' givin' us moneh."

Accepted!

[ Now, I have recently been told that Warclaims won't be accepted for a few months. I'm not going to force you all to go run off and get a VA, so this will most likely be dropped. I'm not waiting 3-4 months, sorry. This is more for your sake, as I do not wish for you to make a VA, as it is now quite hard to get accepted. Sorry. ]

((So what man. The Purge does not need a war claim, at least not yet. The Purge is in it's infancy, don't quit it and give up until you can make a war claim for pvp. Right now you can do everything you need to do to get this baby off her feet. You can begin infiltrating and spying. You can begin diplomacy and gather allies. You can have in game meetings and such. A purge should not come up one day, make a war claim the next, and then dissipate when the war claim is denied. There is so, so much you can do without a war claim, don't waste the chance.))

[ Meeting has been shifted to 7pm EST to fix some reasons. ]

*The Baron of Resmore has the flier brought in by one of his bannermen. He nods to the man, Hazia, and hands him some extra coin in his pay and begins to read. As he does, he smiles and begins chuckling, leaning back in his chair, hearing the clanking of tools and clashing of metal on stone as the workers nearly finish the walls around the barony.*

"Another foolish peasant group that wishes to bring down Oren? Those are plenty, they rise and fall every other day." He says to himself and takes a sip of his wine, sitting back and reading his book.

Accepted!

((You may want to make a list of the people with VA, just to know what you'll be able to work with conserning raids. I am sure that there is a good number of us who have VA, while the rest should be able to contribute in more of an RP standpoint))

((You may want to make a list of the people with VA, just to know what you'll be able to work with conserning raids. I am sure that there is a good number of us who have VA, while the rest should be able to contribute in more of an RP standpoint))

((This will not require any VA to my knowledge unless you actually do villainous things. If you plan on cutting off the heads of nobles, stealing and pillaging houses, catching things on fire and stuff, that requires a va, but simply lending a fighting hand to the war will not require a va as it is provoked. It could be considered a provoked kill, if you kill anyone, as the purge is just a rebellion to rise up against nobles and such. Though yes, things like torture and arson and such will require a va.))

((Also, wouldn't it be possible for us to do raid that operates somewhat like a warclaim? We would let the other side know, and arranged everything before hand, but only those on our side with a VA could participate))

[[ 7 PM EST? Bah, Breadfight club begins at 7:30 PM EST. ]]

[] Obviously the plan is to use the bread gained from the raiding of the farm, (; []

[ I am creating a guild, and that guild is going to war with Oren. Did I purposefully create chaos? No. It's your Nobles fault if they are acting paranoid and such. All I'm doing is recruiting for a guild. ]

(You need a VA, you are creating Political Chaos)

[Thordo, can you please, PLEASE stop involving yourself in everyone's matters that does not directly concern you? It creates un-needed OOC interruptions and confrontations that do not need to happen. Let the GMs and Admins settle it, you do not need to involve yourself.]