ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

my wedding is on the 22nd of october for some that is today at 5-6pm GMT next to the sister city community house all wardens are invited.

Minecraft Name: bondb

RP Name:Sir_Erik

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) PST

Sword skill level: 9/10

Archery skill level: 8.5/10

Why do you want to join? looks really cool and organized.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

note I have played on a very big Pvp server and was in one of the strongest clans so im very good at pvp. I also have ts3.

Hey Durzio, you have those skins ready? I'm anticipated to see them.

I do,but im still at work.I'll be home in about 45 minutes to an hour

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

at the risk of sounding stupid, where exactly is the Wardens Base? :P

at the risk of sounding stupid, where exactly is the Wardens Base? :P

South of Laurelin, there is a road from sister city to it.

RP Name:Sir_Erik

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) PST

Sword skill level: 9/10

Archery skill level: 8.5/10

Why do you want to join? looks really cool and organized.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

note I have played on a very big Pvp server and was in one of the strongest clans so im very good at pvp. I also have ts3.

Denied, more information please.

RP Name: Sir_Erik

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4)PST-8

Sword skill level: (ingame level 0) Im very good with a sword in close quarters combat, i can make decisions quickly even in the heat of battle.

Archery skill level: (ingame level 0) I use the bow for long range attacks and to weaken armor/health and finish them off with my sword or another bow shot. I often use my bow to scare or pin down my opponent. the bow is key to weakening armor which makes a easy kill.

Why do you want to join? I just joined the server because i needed a break from my pvp server. so let me just say im very good at pvp due to the fact that I have played a hardcore pvp server for the past 6 months but anyways yeah I have ts3 and would really like to join because this looks like a very powerful clan that I think can help me learn about this server. And i love getting tasks to complete/ taking orders because it just adds to the fun which is why im here :)

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I can do both but I prefer bows.

Minecraft Name:

Shutter_bugg

RP Name:

Baelvan

Your time Zone:

AEST +10

Sword skill level:

7/10 - I can handle the panic of close quarters combat when the time comes without letting it get the better of me. [in-game level 0]

Archery skill level:

8.5/10 - I prefer to use Archery to weaken my opponents with a few arrows before I can finish them off with my blade. [in-game level 0]

Why do you want to join?:

Being part of organized warfare is something that interests me, It can create some awesome situations in RP, It will give me a place to stay, I can take out any tasks that are given to me whether it be scouting the perimeter or holding the front lines.

Which Guard you will want to be in:

Archery

My Application

Minecraft Name:CloakandDagger

RP Name:Elrith Pelreemr

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT-5

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I have heard stories of your triumphs, as well as storys my mother would tell me of the wardens. Longing to help my fellow elves i will forever strive to become a warden

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link to Server Application: CloakandDagger's Application

I encourage you to read my bio and tell me what you think!

Skin-

cloak_11.png

Hey guys might not be able to get to the meeting. I will try my hardest and hopefully make it there, but I am supposed to be studying and stuff then. I will probably get online for the meeting, but I just wanted to let you all know in case I'm not there cause my parents have forced me to study or something.

P.S. Saw the checkpoints and stuff. They are brilliant, love all of the new Warden instalments :D

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

I cant accept or deny apps for wardens (im only an intitate) but you realize we wardens are in an alliance with the orks. So killing them might not be a good idea

I understand that and other the few days I have been playing on the server I have made friends with the orcs as we found a similar enemy, the humans, as I was threatended by one and they were killing them today, so I would love the chance to get my own back on the humans!

Hello, I'm Cael'Que and it was requested by Quazar and quite a few members of the Wardens to take the uniforms that Durzio made, and make them look better using much more sophisticated technology than he probably did (i.e. Adobe Photoshop CS4, not SkinEdit *laughs). So I did this, and here's the new line of much better looking Warden Uniforms, perfect for any occasion. They're a bit shadowier in color, and the shading is a lot better, so we look less like cartoons, and more like medieval warriors. So here you go.

The Much Better Uniforms Created By Jexdane:Cael'Que

This is the (hopefully) new uniform folder, and the password is also the link. So that means the password is NewWardenUniforms

NewWardenUniforms

RP Name: Sir_Erik

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4)PST-8

Sword skill level: (ingame level 0) Im very good with a sword in close quarters combat, i can make decisions quickly even in the heat of battle.

Archery skill level: (ingame level 0) I use the bow for long range attacks and to weaken armor/health and finish them off with my sword or another bow shot. I often use my bow to scare or pin down my opponent. the bow is key to weakening armor which makes a easy kill.

Why do you want to join? I just joined the server because i needed a break from my pvp server. so let me just say im very good at pvp due to the fact that I have played a hardcore pvp server for the past 6 months but anyways yeah I have ts3 and would really like to join because this looks like a very powerful clan that I think can help me learn about this server. And i love getting tasks to complete/ taking orders because it just adds to the fun which is why im here :)

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I can do both but I prefer bows.

Accepted, come to the Warden base for initiation.