[Updated] Clan Shadiss [Recruiting]

Arkelos

[[Do note, this is all ooc until Zarovia tells you rply.]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHfWV9S6ILo

OuOlp.png

k3zMt.png

k3DYO.png

During the time of Kings and Queens, Emperors and Empresses, rulers and followers stood a single soul, one bearing the curse of spiritual emptiness.

Her name was Zarovia Shadiss, The Shadow-Kissed

Keeping her Broodname a secret to many, she began her work on beginning not a cult, but a gathering of those who revere the secrets of nature. She sought to find the creature who she may embrace as her own. One as potent and as deadly as herself.

Days passed as she sought her creature, climbing upon the mountain as drakes flew over her head, was her calling to bring Asulon to the age of the Seven Skies? Zarovia did not think so, she believed that there was another calling, another creature that would call to her.

As she continued to explore the world, she grew tired and weary, laying upon the grass she had explored for days. Night came, and so did the creatures that follow the moon. A shadow covered creature had stalked Zarovia, smelling her as she slept.

It was at that moment, the serpent slammed it’s venomous fangs into her neck, pumping enough venom to take down a grown orc, but little did the serpent know that not only did she have the strength of an orc, but the endurance of a dwarf.

Zarovia woke up, grabbing the creature as she kept it pinned with pure instinct. With a quick motion, she made the attempt to tame the creature with the venom still running through her. She knew now she had found it, she had found her creature.

The Giant Serpent, the Snake.

The struggle continued for a few good hours, her strength only dwindling slightly as the serpent hissed and flailed, looking at Zarovia with what one could consider defeat. She picked herself up, sitting next to the creature as she smiled weakly. The venom slowly fading from her body a she treated herself with natural remedies

Zarovia and her new companion, Vritra went back to civilization, Zarovia finally finding something to believe in.

The Shadows, how one would become much like the night, in order to strike at the heart of their enemies. To serve the Mistress of Shadows, to serve their slithering allies, to bring those who thought the same together.

Or die by her venom.

gJGJ0.png

These laws, set by the Mistress are absolute. Any of the Clan breaking these rules will be punished severely, depending on the law broken

1. Never kill a serpent unless provoked. Snakes are holy creatures that are to never be killed. There are exemptions from this rule, which include ending their suffering, and when they become a certain age.

Punishment is a very painful, very slow death, your remains will be burned in lava, and there will be no grave for you.

1A. Only the Mistress, and any Aratiss can handle the snakes after death, their skin must be used properly, and the rest of their bodily fluids must be reused. If a snake has died, alert the Mistress immediately, she will prepare it so everything may be used, and the serpent gets a proper burial.

Punishment for Non-Aratiss

Punishment for handling a deceased serpent, and mutilating the body is a mutilation of your body, depending on what part of their body you have harmed. Absolute mutilation will result the loss of your hands. Rendering you a useless member of the Clan.

Punishment for Aratiss

Punishment for mutilating the corpse of a snake as an Aratiss is the immediate loss of all titles pertaining to your profession, unless you opt in to take the venom of not one, but two Serpents upon you. Punishment for Total mutilation of a Serpent’s body is the Dekrath'Nek. A room of nothing but darkness... and a rather large visitor.

2. Respect our Allies, show them the same respect you would your brethren unless they harm our creatures.

Breaking this law will result in punishment from our allies, they may decide your fate.

3. Respect your brothers and sisters, we are family.

If you have a problem with someone in the family, take it to the Arena.

4. Stealing from your family is considered stealing from the Mistress. Ask if you need something, take from the open bins, but never take what you do not need.

Stealing from the family will result in the loss of a finger or toe unless you give back what was taken.

5. NEVER bring an outsider into the Chambers of Clan Shadiss, our secrets must be kept, this is betrayal at the highest grade.

Punishment will be death for both you and the outsider, unless it is anyone who has the respect of the Mistress.

6. Females of the Clan must bear one child before they may enjoy the pleasures of another woman.

No real punishment. But you must remember that we must continue the Shadiss name.

7. Marriage can only be done with an outsider if said outsider has proven themselves to be loyal not only to their partner, but to The Mistress.

hKigM.png

These trials will prove your worthiness to the Mistress, failure to pass these trials may result in the loss of your life. These trials are done over time, and are given to the new hopeful members at the Mistress' leisure. The Mistress' Kiss may also give these trials out.

[[We do not expect you to Perma, but we appreciate it if you do]]

Trial One

You will be given two vials of poison to drink. One vial of corrosive poison and one vial of highly potent snake venom. You will then be put into a bed where you must lay for one elven day. Should you survive [Decided by myself] you will be brought to the second trial.

Trial Two

You must prove your loyalty to the Mistress this is shown by being put into the meditation chambers with the snakes until you have connected to your true shadow.

[[You will need a VA for 1a,2a,2b,2c,3 at least.]]

Trial Three

You must hunt or find someone who is either a criminal, a “Mark”, or someone who you consider to be your enemy. Upon completing this part of your trial, you must then bring the corpse back by any means,you may not kill any guards however

The mother, and your sisters and brothers to be will then fill a basin with the blood of your kill, you must bathe in it. After this, you are a full fledged member of the Clan.

[[This requires screenshots, otherwise we will send you back.]]

g2Wgy.png

The Dark Mistress

The Dark Mistress, is the figurehead of the Clan, her word is law within the Chambers of Shadiss. She may exert her power at any time, angering her is not recommended.

The Mistresses Kiss [Chosen]

The Mistress’s Kiss is the second in command of Clan Shadiss, being the lover of the Mother. While the Mistress may have more than one “Chosen”, there may only be one within this rank.

The Blade-Dancers

Wielding replicas of Zarovia’s Serpent’s Kiss, these experienced fighters are of the more deadly variant, capable of killing quickly and without mercy. The blades they wield are deadly, even to the wielder. Although they sometimes perform for other members of the clan and the general public for entertainment.

The Shadow Stalkers

The Shadow Stalkers are scouts and hunters of the Wild, rummaging and raiding small villages to bring back resources to the Shadiss Chambers. They also hunt for food when supplies are low, making sure we have enough to last us for another hunt

The Aratiss

These members are masters of their craft, taking dedication not only to the Mistress, but to a skill they may use to help the clan thrive and survive.

The Aratiss are also trained skinners, able to take the corpse of deceased snakes, making them into vestments or clothing for the clan.

The Fangs

The Fangs are members within the Clan, who are new members. They are either jobless within the Clan, or have decided to remain a regular member for whatever reason.

The Honorable Members

Any and all Honorable members are people the Mistress deems worthy of walking into the Clan Shadiss area, they at any time may become a Shadiss, however they do not need to.

vBR9n.png

The Dark Mistress

Zarovia Shadiss [Vardak]

The Mistresses Kiss [Chosen]

Aelys Silverstar-Shadiss [Roxforbraynz]

The Blade-Dancers

The Shadow Stalkers

The Aratiss

The Fangs

Elysia [HylianMuffin]
Sarien [Arzota]
Whitney [badpumkin987]
Masque/Wither [Rukio13]
Marayilane [MonkeyCoffee]
Artemis [Zilldude]
Toc [Alexander_Wh]
Aemond Ilith'iari [Agith]

The Honorable Members

Ma'Leyu [badPumkin987]

ndvJa.png

[Do note, this application is ooc, your interest oocly will lead to rp of us contacting you with a letter to join]

[[Copy and paste the below code]]

Name [Rp&OOC]:

[color="#9932CC"]Race:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]

[color="#9932CC"]

Nation:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]

Your reason for joining:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]

What is your profession?:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]

Do you have a VA? If so, please link it. [If you don’t, N/A]:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]
If you don’t have one, are you willing to write one in order to join?:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]

Please link me your skin:[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]Any thing else you would like to say?:[/color]

nHtZO.png

Salvus is now Friendly - Do not attack unless Provoked, follow all laws.

[see This Link [Click]]

Normandor is now Unfriendly But not Hostile - Do not bring snakes in, do not live inside.

[see This Link, read all the posts by Areon [Click]]

Karik is Hostile - Do not bring snakes in, do not live inside, attacks will commence.

[see This Link [Click]]

Arethor is Neutral - do as you please.

War Uzg is Neutral - do as you please.

Holm is Neutral bordering on Hostile - do not live inside.

The Shadiss Palace is to be built soon, Resources are to be stockpiled.

jrwvT.png

November 19th

Edits made to roster. Applicants accepted/denied.

November 20th

Edits made to News, current standings with different nations are being determined

November 22nd

Edits made to News, current standings with different nations are being determined

Edits made to roster. Applicants accepted/denied.

More edits made.

10 member celebration.

November 23rd

Edits made to main post, correcting grammar.

New applicants will be reviewed shortly

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Rp - Sarien {OOC-They call me Arzota...}

Race:

Wood Elf

Nation:

Non-allied

Your reason for joining:

Truly, her life has been full of hate and a need for balance, this would provide the correct "outlet" for both of these.

What is your profession?:

Shaman Apprentice

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]:

Ya, it’s a cult, I got some writing to do...

Do you have a VA? If so, please link it. [if you don’t, N/A]:

N/A (Yet)

If you don’t have one, are you willing to write one in order to join?:

Yes Ser! ((Will take a few days as I can’t write bios on the first time through))

Please link me your skin:

Anything else you would like to say?:

((couldn’t join on Arzota for various in game reasons...))As Sarien, she would be fully devoted to this, as she has longed for a family for a long while, her daughter is a half orc that may get in the way, [stay out of it Kizu...], other than this, shamanism [elementalism] could be a useful tool in her arsenal when she has a firm grasp on the use of it.

((Need I apply again? :P))

((go ahead, edit that post with the new app.))

Name [Rp&OOC]:

BadPumkin987 & Whitney Stone

Race:

Human

Nation:

No nation.

Your reason for joining:

Whitney feels that she has been too.. Nice.. To everyone. She actually pretty much hates everyone she meets, except for a select few. She tries to be nice, but it sometimes slips, and she's downright arrogant and rude to the person she's talking to. Whitney's never had a family, except for her adopted child, Colette, and she would love a family.

None, yet.

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]:

Mhmm. It's a cult.

N/A. Yet.

Mhmm, might take a while, though.

Gosh, I'm bad with links. I'll just post it in, for the fear of messing the link up. ph5Ew.png

Any thing else you would like to say?:

Uhm.. not really? M'kay, bye.

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Marayilane, MonkeyCoffee

Race:

Dark Elf

Nation:

N/A

Your reason for joining:

I want to bring new roleplay to myself and the server. None of my characters have ever been in a guild/cult/group, and this'll hopefully be the first one. My character also is in need of a family which she has lost a while ago.

My character is a blacksmith and she can get her way around with daggers and swords.

Yes, I do see that this is a 'cult'.

N/A

Yes, I do, even though it may take some time.

Please link me your skin

wzfSy.png

Anything else you would like to say?

Not really~

Name [Rp&OOC]:

IC: Masque/Wither (same person) OOC: Rukio13

Race:human

Nation:Oren?

Your reason for joining:*extends a hand out toward you* I seek to find more purpose to my life.

What is your profession?:I am a Shield of Solace

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]: I shall work toward 3 if/when I join as a part of the 'cult' thing.

I shall at some later point in life attempt toward the other required evils, aye.

Please link me your skin: Yet....you already know what I look like and I am too lazy to upload it somewhere. :3

Any thing else you would like to say?:No, yet thank ye for reading.

Name [Rp&OOC]:

IC: Masque/Wither (same person) OOC: Rukio13

Race:human

Nation:Oren?

Your reason for joining:*extends a hand out toward you* I seek to find more purpose to my life.

What is your profession?:I am a Shield of Solace

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]: I shall work toward 3 if/when I join as a part of the 'cult' thing.

I shall at some later point in life attempt toward the other required evils, aye.

Please link me your skin: Yet....you already know what I look like and I am too lazy to upload it somewhere. :3

Any thing else you would like to say?:No, yet thank ye for reading.

[9357d8cf989a1ed78d63bcfe5d243e7c.png

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Artemis [Zilldude]

Race:

Adunian

Nation:

Has None

Your reason for joining:

Artemis wants more focus and a better understanding of the world around her. She needs some group with organization to lead her on.

She has none, although she hunts constantly.

I do understand, and I plan on making a VA App for it soon.

N/A

I am willing to write one, although it is very plausible and expected I will be denied.

xcjir.png

No.

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Aemond Ilith'iari (Agith)

Race:

High elf

Nation:

Currently affiliated with oren, bears no true nation.

Your reason for joining:

Vardak linked me the lore and it caught my interest. So I figure that if the roleplay is good ( Which I bet it is!) that I should give it a try!

Aemond is an assassin by trade, though he is skilled in acrobatics, and hunting as well.

I do realise that it is a cult, and have all the requirements to meet it.

I do.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75018-agiths-va-for-aemond-1-44/page__p__616162#entry616162

This doesn't apply to me.

I use several skins, I will forward them to you via skype if you like.

Thanks for your time aand~ Kudos on the writing, it supersedes the usual **** I read.