The Mages Guild

Sagwort

Slid under the ancient oak doors, a small worn letter lay on the cold stone flooring. At closer inspection, a small crimson seal is noticed under the slick layer of snow topping the envelope, below that it reads in fine elegant hand writing.'Academia'. Upon opening the envelope, a pale parchment is retrieved.

"To all those here at the Mage's college.

After the unfortunate fall of Ambros, it appears the college has grown quiet. In progress to repair that, I have spent sleepless nights crafting, writing and designing a new place to live and strive in peace. All those here in the college are welcome to live here, but I am certainly not forcing anything. If you would rather stay in the Wyvern college, then that is your choice. If you are interesting, and wish to learn more, have the letter returned to the Elven lands."

[if you'd like to know more, PM on the forums and I'll send you the google dock. --Applies to mage's guild members only.]

Slid under the ancient oak doors, a small worn letter lay on the cold stone flooring. At closer inspection, a small crimson seal is noticed under the slick layer of snow topping the envelope, below that it reads in fine elegant hand writing.'Academia'. Upon opening the envelope, a pale parchment is retrieved.

"To all those here at the Mage's college.

After the unfortunate fall of Ambros, it appears the college has grown quiet. In progress to repair that, I have spent sleepless nights crafting, writing and designing a new place to live and strive in peace. All those here in the college are welcome to live here, but I am certainly not forcing anything. If you would rather stay in the Wyvern college, then that is your choice. If you are interesting, and wish to learn more, have the letter returned to the Elven lands."

[if you'd like to know more, PM on the forums and I'll send you the google dock. --Applies to mage's guild members only.]

Hathord once again rises in the uncomfortable bed of the mages guild. He goes on his daily walk around the building, to check if anyone is there. Alas. No one. He finds the note.

[[You can't receive any more messages O.o ]]

Iatrilemar spots the note once more having taken interest after the first glance. He lets out a scoff.

"I am one of many new students at the college... Quiet? Well I wasn't aware our volume was being monitored. Such a place doesn't even exist. One would be foolish to waste their time to seek it out. Surely the ikrun that attempt to twist their fingers around the arcane at this new establishment will fail..."

Iatrilemar begins to laugh to himself.

"Then again... It could turn out to be beautiful if it is ever built."

Archmage Mahina strolls through the courtroom of the College, spotting the note near the entrance, he picks it up, crumpling it and dropping it onto a nearby torch.