The Mages Guild

Sagwort

*Yuln laughs softly.* "I certainly hope that that is the case instead of your little tale... Tell me, where are you from?"

"I come from Malinor." *She says the name asif it's something dirty.* "And from the former city-state of Haelun'or." *She closes her sketchbook and puts it away, along with her pencil.* "I find this place inspiring for it architecture, it reminds me of the old city a bit."

I question because I think it's unfair for those who think everything for LotC has to be done ingame, not inforum.

((Role-play can take place on both server and forums. Please don't use OOC in role-play unless it's absolutely vital.))

Ambros comes down the stairs from the Toiletrium. Noticing the two young ones waiting in the hold he pulls his staff in closer and stands up tall, puffing his chest out ever so slightly "Can I help you?"

[Nya, nya, please refrain from posting something which could be done and would be far more enjoyable in-game.]

Note

-----
We are not currently taking any new apprentices, if you are already on the list to be tested then we will test you.  However, no more people will be added to the testing list.

Attention Apprentices!

Lectures will begin within a few weeks; all current apprentices listed below are expected to attend.   Notice that if an apprentice fails to attend multiple days in a row, they will be removed and notice that less than half of you will graduate.....

-----

[[Lectures will start THIS Saturday, if those on the “To be Tested List” have not been tested by THIS Friday, they will be removed and asked to be tested on the next round of apprentices.]]

[[Lectures every Saturday, starting this Saturday at: 12:00pm CST, 6:00pm GMT, 10:00am PST, 1:00pm EST]]

[[if you have a “special case”, in which you cannot attend, please contact me]]

Siri [shimmeringbliss]

Cedric Evelyn [einnatz]

Garth [FideiDefensor]

Avrani [Lagomorphia]

James [markdalgaard]

Atles Stafyr [xxthirteen]

Silir [sirSmithers]

Gregory [augor1]

Vendorus [Tomurohen]

Oz [zePato]

Elene [Meguzara]

Aelylsa [Godness_Aurea]

Finds Ambros in the college.

"Im goin tu be self seekin fer a bit an foind a new hume, if ye need a water teacher still just send a bird my way an I shall come."

(Going to do my teacher re app tonight and until im umbanned I can teach in Skype or PMS.)

((Teaching is at 5am Sunday morning Aus Eastern time. I would suggest Australian players have a one-on-one apprenticeship to make learning possible. Sagwort, do you know if there are AUS magic teachers in the guild? When I am there the place is empty))

(( lol, you used my character's last name on the apprentice list and you spelled it wrong. ))