The Mages Guild

Sagwort

((Meguzara I believe this is an OOC thread, not an IC thread. Correct me if I am wrong.))

The poster replied with OOC [[ ]], but this thread is filled with OOC from many different people.

So'Raska cautiously trots up the treacherous stairs to Wyverwyn Hold, the Kharajyrs' face appears to be young, yet he relies heavily upon a dark looking staff. He looks to be rather skinny, his arms and legs apparently feeble. He taps softly on the iron gate leading into the hold with the staff, breathing rather heavily in front of the gate. The brightly colored Kharajyr shivers and and takes in deep breaths heavily, looking at the first person he sees and calmly asks "So'Raska seeks entrawnce to'ah tha collawge, would'ah thawt be pawsabawl?"

Note

We are now accepting students into the College, if you have asked already and been put on our "waiting list", please come to Wyverwyn Hold to be tested for apprenticeship.

Calin wakes up, having just spent his last night in Salvus. Calin seems unsatisfied by the knowledge he has discovered here, and begins to pack up his things. He slings his bag over his shoulder, puts his Bastard Sword in its sheath. As he walks out the gates of Salvus, he wonders what he'll find in Wyverwyn Hold when he gets there.

Calin sighs as he lays down to sleep for the night. The day up outside the gates of Wyverwyn Hold had accomplished nothing, but to find out he needs to wait for a man named "Jon". Calin begins to sleep, dreaming dreams of what tomorrow may hold.

((Well, it seems that I need to pay a visit sometime in the future. Does the Mage that teach the specific subject be online to accept apprenticeship?))

A figure in grey robes trimmed with bright cyan makes its way carefully up the withered steps to Wyverwyn Hold. Its pace is slow, and it seems to be intently studying the ice as it makes his way up the frozen peak. Its robes seem to have ice clinging to it, the sparkles complementing its robes very well. It makes its way to the gate and notices a large group of individuals through the gate. A small group of people are at the gate causing a commotion. It walks down a few steps to a location where a small hole is. It peers into the hole, drifting into deep focus in an attempt to drown out the chatter of the irritable travelers. Maybe they will begin to lose interest due to lack of patience? It does not matter to the cloaked entity, it seems content to study the crystal ice until they leave.

A girlish figure with flickering red hair walks up the path noticing Wyverwyn Hold. Shana peers through the gate seeing many people inside. Shana feels as if she has reached her goal in finding the Mages Guild.

James have been rushing back and forth inside the Wyveryn Hold, there was so many reagents he needed to gather, so many books he needed to read. Once in a while he would spend a moment at the gate to beed cooled down by the freezing breeze before running back down into the library. After having read about the different magic archetypes he would go back to the gate once more. He raises his hand and waves to the people outside the gate. He stands with a steaming hot cup of tea in his other hand which he takes a sip of once in a while. "Isn't this getting a little extreme? Standing out there could get you killed.

(( You can reply to this))

*Yuln has been sitting in the Atrium for a while, waiting for Ambros to speak to her. She sighs and decides to explore the building, taking her sketchbook with. She carefully sketches the architecture, finding more and more inspiration for her own designs. Once she has gone through the entire keep she smiles and returns to the Atrium, starting to work on new designs.*

James notices Yuln, he remember her from earlier and follows her to the Atrium. As he takes another sip of his tea he shifts his gaze at the sketchbook and back at her. "Are you still waiting for Arch-mage Ambros?". James takes out his pipe while he waits for the answer and begins stuffing it with tobacco from a small tin can. He rummages through his pockets and takes out his flint and tinder, striking them against each other until a small sparks starts flying. He lights a small piece of cloth with it and lowers it into the pipe, after a little puffing on the pipe the tobacco finally catches on fire and smoke starts rising from it. "Hmh?

*Yuln looks up from her sketchbook.* "I am indeed. Do you know where he is?"

"Well..... I am not entirely sure but the last time I saw him, he was busy feeding the kraken. I began walking out of the toiletorium and heard a large splash. I turned back and looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. The kraken looked well-fed through." James leans back in his chair and looks up on the celling, letting out small skies of smoke once in a while.

*Yuln smiles amusedly and raises an eyebrow.* "I don't think the wizard is that foolish to let himself get eaten by a Kraken..." *She giggles softly at the thought.* "I expect him to return once he thinks it is the time."

"Perhaps, perhaps not. But it was still a story worth telling." James chuckles and lets out another sky of smoke, smirking to her. "Aha.. I would have been a story worth telling, one of its kind. But I fear he is just outside to gather more books for the library or discovering new types of magic. You can never be sure with Ambros". James gets out of his seat and pours some of the boiling water from the cauldron into his mug, he adds a few herbs from the pouch hanging on his belt and swirls it around.