Dawn Perea

Shoi

Dawn Perea

Human

Lady Dawn Perea was a baker, political leader in Oren and Queen of Salvus.

History

Dawn was married to Pampo Perea during his reign as King of Oren. She was considered quite popular with the people. She owned Dawn's Bakery, a popular bakery in Al'Khazar that grew so popular it was able to expand to other locations in Whisper Isles, Laurelin and Winterfell. Following the death of King Perea at the hands of Undead Dawn was no longer Queen when Edmund Sheffield took the throne. She remained in charge of Winterfell until it fell to Undead in 1340.

Following the events of the Phoenix Revolution Dawn and the former King of Oren Enor Sheffield established the Kingdom of Salvus, designed to be a peaceful nation among the infighting of the Humans. Many Humans joined the new nation. Upon the move to Asulon Queen Dawn remained in power in Salvus for many years, ruling from the capital of Solace.

Queen Dawn grew more controversial as time went on. She was increasingly seen negatively by other nations, and war was declared on Salvus by Hanseti, Renatus, Alras, The War Uzg, Seventis and the Twilight Army. Queen Dawn was killed in the early stages of the war, prompting infighting among the coalition.

Family

Dawn was married to Pampo Perea until his death. They had two sons and a daughter, Rhonin Perea, Brett Perea and Ella Perea.

((Not true, she was killed by her on guard, and Renatus and Hanstie never wared salvus, hanstie helped salvus and Renatus did not take sides.

(Renatus troops were seen attacking Riven along side of the orcs. Hansetti and the Dwarves stood by Salvus.)

((Hiebe that was me and my guys, we were hired by Salvus to fight but Alras outbid them so we fought with the coalition instead. I think we were the only Renatus people there.))

((As the original writer of this article, I'd like to refute these claims or hear the other side. Regarding the death of Dawn, THIS TOPIC seems to indicate that her death came early in the war.

Although Renatus as a whole did not declare war, many noble houses did. In-game, many, if not the majority, believed that this meant Renatus was at war with Salvus in spirit if not officially.

Hanseti had originally declared war on Salvus as well. See HERE. They later switched sides, but that's irrelevant to this article. When war was first declared, Hanseti was indeed a part of it.))