Order Of The Black Rose

Free The Hobbits

"Light 'im up lad, preserve this moment and bloodeh bask in it." Terryn nods towards Amluhan before walking away, his boots squelching against the mud of the camp.

Laughs as they drive the nails through him, screaming in pain, "The pain! I love it! Although it is quite laughable...you can do better."

Amluhan nodded at Terryn's receding form, turning to the elf who cackled maniacally as tears welled at his eyes, the blood trickling around the rusted nails. His brows furrow as the elf screams at him.

"The pain! I love it! Although it is quite laughable...you can do better."

The Drengr inclined his head, grunting, his mouth turned into a small frown.

"Those are your last words then? Not exactly what I expected."

He then brought the torch even closer, his eyes locked on the elf's face as the flames almost licked bare skin.

"Can we do better? Well, I suppose. You won't be laughing again, if that's what you mean. Everything has a price, and you're long overdue."

He then nodded a farewell to the elf, pulling the torch away slowly. He turns around as he would leave the elf be, and then looked over his shoulder. His eyes narrowed, the smell of smoke from the torch reminding him of the day his life went away, the day he lost all he had, and never got it back. He looked back at the elf, thick eyebrows creased as if he was slightly perplexed, his mouth tightly closed in a small frown. He then slowly held his arm out from his side, and dropped the torch onto the pile of dry wood at the base of the post. He then fully turned around, watching silently as the guards threw charcoaled logs wetted in lamp oil onto the growing blaze, to ensure the prisoner did not pass out from the smoke before burning to death. The grizzled veteran stood unmoving as the flames voraciously and hungrily reached up to the sky, tongues of fire spreading speedily up the post the elf was tied to. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.