The Association Of Robed Librarians

Althallos

I am very interested in joining this group. However, my application is not accepted yet :(. I will apply as soon as my application is accepted.

Oh I am accepted. Umm I'm in school now and I did not join in-game yet. When I have I will apply for Assistant Librarian.

OOC

MC Name: thomascovey

Reasons you wish to join?: Mostly to have a fun RP experience with my High Elf character "Orodreth". Also to share my knowledge of Dark Art's history to the librarians and write up some journals about how I came to this knowledge.

Do you believe you can provide enjoyable and interesting RP to the community as well as the Association?: Yes I believe I will.

IC

Character Name: Orodreth

Character details(race, age, gender, etc.):

Race: High Elf

Info: Orodreth stands at a average height of 6" 7" he weighs 170lbs and has sleek black hair. He mostly wears a hood and the same robe every day that smells mostly of rotten meat, he also has a mixture of green and black eyes which makes the a dark-green color. His hood is made out of smooth cloth and has a golden trimming around it. Orodreth carrys a somewhat small satchel which carrys his basic writing supplys for letters and notes.

*New* - A short bio/roleplay event describing your character, and how they came to discover the poster.

Orodreth was on his daily stroll through Malinor to go get some lumber for his nightly fire when he came across the notice board. He stroked his chin and pointed his finger so that it can direct his eyes. He spots a poster which has a bright flashy trimming around the edges of it, interested he takes it and begins to read it. He raises a brow then wipes his nose then puts his finger to the poster to guide his somewhat weak eyes. Orodreth nods and makes a humming noise in agreement, he then bites his lip and pins the poster back on the board. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out some parchment paper, he then reaches into his satchel and brings out a quill and some ink. Orodreth quickly scribbles down on the paper writing down in a letter format. He reads over the note and makes a few corrections, he whistles loudly which brings a bold and dark bird that comes flying towards him. He throws the parchment paper in the air directly at the bird, the bird catches it and flys over his head. It banks to the right then flying North into the sky.

Greeno31, Tom_the_crafta, and thomascovey are all accepted. Send a PM to me and i'll reply with the Library's co-ordinates. Welcome to the Association!

Thanks although in the first post you have said that James Tarus is in although I applyed with Saris, James Tarus is merely one of my accounts ))

The library has been disturbed. As you enter the library it is evident that many volumes are missing; upon closer inspection it seems that each and every volume written by or transcribed by Kalenz Uradir has been ripped from the library shelves. These books including Elven Lessons I - VIArcane Magic OrignsArcane Magic Concepts and The Elven Dictionary. Other than these missing books little seems disturbed within the library. A note is left:

​It is requested that all books written by myself, Kalenz Uradir are to be returned immediately.

~ Kalenz Uradir

Infront of the library is a pile of ash, half burnt leather binding is clearly evident. It seems someone had burnt many a book.

((This is also all in game within your library))

MC Name: Anawkin52

Reasons you wish to join?: I wish to evolve my character and to further is knowledge in the history of science.

Do you believe you can provide enjoyable and interesting RP to the community as well as the Association?: I do

IC

Character Name: Magnus Helstrum

Character details(race, age, gender, etc.): Human, 36, Male

*New* - A short bio/roleplay event describing your character, and how they came to discover the poster.

Magnus sighs, he closes a book as dust shoots out of the thin, aged pages. He props himself up, leaving his study to the entrance, He

opens the door, then pulling a key from his tattered pockets. He turns the key to lock it, Magnus pulls the key back to his pocket, sighing..

He walks from his house, down to the anouncment board, greeting a few friends and family as he does. As Magnus strolls to the board, browsing the signs for any barters or deals he could make with some of the local shopkeepers, he makes a few scribbles in his notebook of what he was reading. He then comes across a poster, it tells him of a librarian order, Magnus thinks about his growing tire of his architect/engineer job, soon he mutters "Perhaps all my fumbling around in old books could aid me for once..." Magnus starts think again,  he writes a few notes about the order, then he realizes

the sun going down, So in a hurry he quickly writes down his intrests in the assoication in his notebook, tears the page,  then attaches it to the

board with a spare nail in his pockets.  It reads "Dear Master Librarian, I am quite intrested in your organization, I can provide knowledge in science for I have studied it my whole life as I am an Architect and Engineer, I do hope i can soon call myself  one of

your own, If you wish to speak to me I reside in Oren (Eylsum) in Nobel (Helstrum estate). ~Signed Magnus Helstrum.

*A well fashioned note is pinned on a post within the Library*

"Alex Ardere has left are group for non-personal reasons, he may return later on, but doesn't fill what he is doing benefits the Association well".

~The Alchemist

A heads-up to all those who have applied since February 2nd. Your applications are appreciated, but for now you have not been accepted. We are reworking the order of the system in accordance with the standard sizes of our library, as we have found that a large number of Browns are not needed. The main guild page will be updated soon with the new use for Brown robes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Althallos, I have left the guild to do some travel, if the guild is still around in 3.0 I might join back as a tome guard! But right now I'm busy traveling and having random Rp with tons of people. thanks for understanding! ~Hyras (Alexander Ardere)

(( When this is finished perhaps I could apply for Civil Historian. Or must we all start off as brown robed. ))