The Association Of Robed Librarians

Althallos

((Please do not OOC with no purpose on guild threads as it is an RP forum meant for RP. If it is absolutely necessary to use OOC, use (()) and try to include some RP. Otherwise take it to PMs. Take this as your head's up.))

((Please do not OOC with no purpose on guild threads as it is an RP forum meant for RP. If it is absolutely necessary to use OOC, use (()) and try to include some RP. Otherwise take it to PMs. Take this as your head's up.))

(( Right Sorry. I'll go bracket my posts.))

(( Arahael we already have a civil historian robe unfortunatly, and I believe Althallos and I decided to still have the brown robes, but more so as trainees rather than assistants. As of right now there is just not enough things for the brownies to do, we are in desperate need of tomb guards however because of recent event taking place like the roof being blown to smither-ruins and we have no idea why, and there being a lich wanting to kill Gwen and make her into a Popsicle. So please keep posting applications if you wish to be a tomb guard.))

(( Arahael we already have a civil historian robe unfortunatly, and I believe Althallos and I decided to still have the brown robes, but more so as trainees rather than assistants. As of right now there is just not enough things for the brownies to do, we are in desperate need of tomb guards however because of recent event taking place like the roof being blown to smither-ruins and we have no idea why, and there being a lich wanting to kill Gwen and make her into a Popsicle. So please keep posting applications if you wish to be a tomb guard.))

(( I see, I see. However as myself and a high elf, I don't make a very good fighter, probably just an obstacle that would provide good loot. I'd probably be beaten to pulp as well as the person I'm supposed to protect and I'd probably ruin I lives... Unless we have a monk....))

*Urag grah-Shub walks down the many streets around Kalos, He eventually notices a notice board and finds this poster. Urag grins and begins filling out the application below *

OOC

MC Name:

Picklesickel

Reasons you wish to join?:

This guild is a great fit for my character and something that I would enjoy role playing in every once and a while... I also love the idea of protecting the texts of the world through Ic rp.

Do you believe you can provide enjoyable and interesting RP to the community as well as the Association?:

Of course I believe I will meet all standards and rp to the best of my abilities. Role-play is fun for all in my book and I rarely ever have issues with another party of role-players on the server.

IC

Character Name: 

Urag grah-Shub

Character details(race, age, gender, etc.):

* This section looks as though it was written angrily *

Race: Orc, Wut iz dere an issue? Orcs cant be smart dey cant cure about da texts of da past? ell I zure as da nethda do... im nut one of doze tupid brutes who kill unyone and unyting...

Gender: I aza a male urk who will daumn ell protect doze books!

*New* - A short bio/roleplay event describing your character, and how they came to discover the poster.

* Urag Looks down at the poster smiling, Urag begins filling out the application furiously.. He begins muttering to himself as he is writing *

" I will proect dem damn buks.. wha!? juz because I am un orc dat meanz im stupid.. Gahh padetic countaparz kick meh out .. leave meh for dead... Juz cuz " old Urag iz uslezz an alwa' readin iz buk's an nu elpin uz wit da clompin' " Idiouz coud get lozt in a box for daz I will prove dem wrong.. I wuz raised by a mural famli' of umans! I shud ave nevea sought out ma shameful counta parts! There all idiuz who have no respez for such tings as buks .. by da netha alf of em eat ma preciouz buks! Dey expect meh ta elp with " The klompin " Im nut guna to kill andom humies just for da fun of it.. I swea' if I getz a position az a TumeGard I will rip da arm off of anyune hoo dare attemptz to zeal dah precious texts! Daumn uzeless text destroyin bastardz! "

* Urag Curses to himself and finishes filling out the application *
" Dere weh go.. all dun.. "
* Urag then walks off still murmuring to himself angrily *

*Ezekiel notices they are not hiring, but applies anyway.*

OOC

MC Name: sprintindwarf

Reasons you wish to join?: My character is well knowledgeable and needs something to do for the time being. 

Do you believe you can provide enjoyable and interesting RP to the community as well as the Association?: Yes, if I didn't I would be greatly surprised. 

IC

Character Name: Ezekiel Obadiah

Character details(race, age, gender, etc.): Race: Dwarf -(Ascended). Age: Above 1000, somewhere between that and 1200. Gender:Male.

((Appearence: He has an elderly beard, yet his skin is flawless and has no wrinkles at all. He wears a white robe that appears to be that of an Ascended.))

*New* - A short bio/roleplay event describing your character, and how they came to discover the poster. Ezekiel longed for a purpose after being shunned from the dwarves, he wandered the lands of Elysium and Kalos longing for a purpose until then. He came across a large structure claiming to be a Library. Ezekiel noticed the 'Not Hiring' sign, but that only made him want to join further. He then proceeded to apply for a position at the library.

Atmospheric music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yV5uEmoRIo

*As you walk towards the library, you notice a lack of light sources. The library looks like a cold shadow of itself, some windows broken, and others boarded over. There is a sign on the gates.

"Attention: The Tuva Library has been closed indefinitely, due to recent violent activity, creature infestation, and additional undisclosed events."

*You pass by the sign, walking into the library with a gleam of hope still in your heart. as you enter the library, you notice that the warm, papery smell of books and learning has been replaced. The library smells of mildew, and dust and cobwebs line the shelves. Only very few books remain on the shelves, and many of the torches have burnt out.

A draft passes through the library, it sounds as though the building itself is sighing with sadness. You turn and leave the library, before its utter emptiness starts to bum you out too much.

FSYvVbk.png

(( This post denotes the official disbandment of the Association of Robed Librarians. While it was a fun run, many of the members I started with have become busy with other things, and generally the rp around the library had slowed to a complete stand-still. Sorry to disappoint anyone, but i'm afraid that this is the end. ))

((I'll also request that this thread be placed into the Inactive Guilds page. ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.