The Golden Thorn

Free The Hobbits

MC Name:deadoor28
Rp Name:Jex
Race:elf
Weapon of choice:sword or dagger
Why you want to join:To end being looked down upon by white rose and to show we can no be messed with

MC Name:deadoor28

Rp Name:Jex

Race:elf

Weapon of choice:sword or dagger

Why you want to join:To end being looked down upon by white rose and to show we can no be messed with

Accepted, I will find you. ((Join the teamspeak channel if you want.))

MC Name: Xxusmcsoldier8xX

RP Name: Toemmin

Race: Human

Weapon of Choice: Anything -  I'm a master at everything.

Why do you want to join: To infiltrate the Golden Thorns and take them out from the inside.

*A letter arrives in Malinor addressed for the Golden Thorns, it appears sloppily written, the writer may have been drunk.*

MC Name: danroth9
Rp Name: Mathus Oftsea
Weapon of choice: Sword and crossbow, I've pierced many darkies with an arming sword and shot many darkies with my crossbow.
Why you want to join: To ploughing kill darkies, elves, wood elves, dark elves, high elves, grey-ies, elves, and dark elves pieces of shite, of course.

MC Name: Xxusmcsoldier8xX

RP Name: Toemmin

Weapon of Choice: Anything - I'm a master at everything.

Why do you want to join: To infiltrate the Golden Thorns and take them out from the inside.

*A letter arrives in Malinor addressed for the Golden Thorns, it appears sloppily written, the writer may have been drunk.*

MC Name: danroth9

Rp Name: Mathus Oftsea

Weapon of choice: Sword and crossbow, I've pierced many darkies with an arming sword and shot many darkies with my crossbow.

Why you want to join: To ploughing kill darkies, elves, wood elves, dark elves, high elves, grey-ies, elves, and dark elves pieces of shite, of course.

DENIED BANNED FROM APPLYING FOREVER, meet me say never? ((You can still visit me in my channel.))

Daerthiriel quietly walks through the small mountain settlement on Elysium that they called Malinor.  She kept her head down, staying to herself as she passed the post.  She quickly returned to it however as the title of the flier on the post caught her eye. "Golden Thorns..."  she whispered amusedly to herself.  "Oh... the mistress will -enjoy- this..." She coughs softly as the footsteps of a dark elven man follow up behind her, putting her head back down and continuing quietly on her way.

All signs of the golden thorn recruitment has been removed from malinor. No posters remain in the city, for the Sentinels and councils removed them on sight

In every place a recruitment poster comes up, one of these replaces it

All members of the Golden thorns are to be arrested on sight. Three  FOUR hundred minas rest on the head of Davis for his capture

-The Princedom of malinor

Orym scratches out three-hundred and writes four-hundred. He mutters to himself.

"I'll pay the extra hundred myself if I have to.."

He then walks off, wondering why the leaders of this guild have no sense.

*the note is written in a dark red color, it looks like blood*

MC Name: tristanx7

Rp Name: Maehrn'athi, Wolf, Mayonath, El Mistico, among others.

Race: Mali'aheral

Weapon of choice: Claw rings, rope dart, longbow, elven longsword

Why you want to join: The white rose, an unofficial branch of the oren military have been acting outside of the law for far too long, in my opinion, and have pushed me around for playing a game with a young child. I spit upon all those who call these monsters bretheren or kinsmen, and pat them on the back for their gruesome misdeeds.

*the note is written in a dark red color, it looks like blood*

MC Name: tristanx7

Rp Name: Maehrn'athi, Wolf, Mayonath, El Mistico, among others.

Race: Mali'aheral

Weapon of choice: Claw rings, rope dart, longbow, elven longsword

Why you want to join: The white rose, an unofficial branch of the oren military have been acting outside of the law for far too long, in my opinion, and have pushed me around for playing a game with a young child. I spit upon all those who call these monsters bretheren or kinsmen, and pat them on the back for their gruesome misdeeds.

Accepted, send me a bird for information.

*A hooded figure wanders about, when he finds another poster for the golden thorns he gives it the same treatment as the first, that is to say, Tearing it down, burning it, and then scattering the ashes to the four winds*

MC Name: Ninjatuna132
Rp Name: Seyer Reeyse
Race: Human (Valah)
Weapon of choice: Sword
Why you want to join: I am not loyal to Oren nor am I fond with The White Roses, their views towards other races disgusts me, but it was by a strange request by one of the members of this certain group who wish for me to join which I humbly accepted.

MC Name: Ninjatuna132

Rp Name: Seyer Reeyse

Race: Human (Valah)

Weapon of choice: Sword

Why you want to join: I am not loyal to Oren nor am I fond with The White Roses, their views towards other races disgusts me, but it was by a strange request by one of the members of this certain group who wish for me to join which I humbly accepted.

Accepted, come get a uniform or include the Golden Thorn symbol somewhere on your clothing.