The Golden Thorn

Free The Hobbits

A hooded figure passes by a still-standing poster, where the note "seemingly scrawled in blood" still remains. He sniffs, recognizing the stench of dried blood, shaking his head, thinking how stupid that person is to write in dried blood. It's been done before. He reads the statement, claiming the White Rose as an "unofficial military organization of Oren", and can't help but laugh out loud. He wipes a few tears of hilarity from his eyes, and continues on his way, thinking how some people should do their research before being idiots.

*Davis watches as majority of the posters are ripped down, cringing as each one is ripped. He takes a new stack nailing them into the cliffsides and trees of the badlands and deep forest of Malinor trying to push the guild back on its feet.

*Idelmar Sirfalas, the dark elf that burnt some of the posters, wanders about in the forest of malinor, Finding several of the posters he tears them down and carries them to the oceanside, pulling out a small flint and steel he creates a spark and watches as it becomes flame, devouring the stack of posters he was carrying to the ocean, as the paper burns to ash, he scoops it up, tossing the ashes in the ocean.*

Smoke glances at the posters with a slight glare

"That name...."

he sends off a bird quickly before rushing off to meet up with someone

Shammer walks around kalos and finds himself reading one of these papers that looks as if it was ripped off of something. Shammer reads it muttering to himself " Pitiful people think they can appose such a power... " Shammer then chuckles and crumples up the paper " Such a waste of parchment.. Pity.. I hope to one day see these fools hung" Shammer walks off tossing the paper aisde

Crimson chirps as he manages his way through Malinor, coming to a halt as the parchment nailed on the message board catches his attention, he tugs down his scarf to the bottom of his chin and proceeds to read throroughly as the crowd slowly brushes him away, he curls his lip for a moment whilst walking before chuckling and continue fighting back through the crowd in a circle around Malinor to fill in the form and attatching it to the talon of a bird before sending it off.

MC Name: Kaydovee_

Rp Name: "Crimson"/"Scarfeh"/

Race: Half human, half wood elf.

Weapon of choice: Improvise.

Why you want to join: Once neutral with the Roses, I was pushed away by the remarks and the cruelty they'd portrayed for the people of Malinor, including to I. They'd killed many that revolved around my life. Vengance and revenge calls, I see potential in the Golden Thorns. The White Roses will be crushed as long as the Golden Thorn's banner still hangs.

Crimson chirps as he manages his way through Malinor, coming to a halt as the parchment nailed on the message board catches his attention, he tugs down his scarf to the bottom of his chin and proceeds to read throroughly as the crowd slowly brushes him away, he curls his lip for a moment whilst walking before chuckling and continue fighting back through the crowd in a circle around Malinor to fill in the form and attatching it to the talon of a bird before sending it off.

MC Name: Kaydovee_

Rp Name: "Crimson"/"Scarfeh"/

Race: Half human, half wood elf.

Weapon of choice: Improvise.

Why you want to join: Once neutral with the Roses, I was pushed away by the remarks and the cruelty they'd portrayed for the people of Malinor, including to I. They'd killed many that revolved around my life. Vengance and revenge calls, I see potential in the Golden Thorns. The White Roses will be crushed as long as the Golden Thorn's banner still hangs.

*Davis sighs stuck in the badlands when his black raven caws with a note in its mouth. He pulls the note from it petting its head gently putting a stamp of acceptance on the bottom after reading it, he writes "I will have someone deliver your uniform shortly."

*Idelmar Sirfalas grins, a plan occurring to him as he takes a small bit of parchment and ink, he sits down and begins to write while laughing a bit*

MC Name: Runehunter1212
Rp Name: Idelmar
Race: I am darker then a high elf.

Weapon of choice: Spear
Why you want to join:
Hate the roses.

*Idelmar then whistles, a decrepit looking pigeon flying towards him, as he ties the note onto the bird's leg, he only hopes that the bugger won't die or drown before it gets to where it should go*

*Idelmar Sirfalas grins, a plan occurring to him as he takes a small bit of parchment and ink, he sits down and begins to write while laughing a bit*

MC Name: Runehunter1212

Rp Name: Idelmar

Race: I am darker then a high elf.Age: 57

Weapon of choice: Spear

Why you want to join: Hate the roses.

*Idelmar then whistles, a decrepit looking pigeon flying towards him, as he ties the note onto the bird's leg, he only hopes that the bugger won't die or drown before it gets to where it should go*

*watches a pigeon die at his feet panting as he yanks the letter off to read it, he stamps it to mark acceptance and returns the note on a black crow "Get your uniform on and I'll find you in Malinor"

*sends another note, this time with a rather scrawny owl, it reads "Meet in "Up in a Puff of Smoke" -Idelmar*

Jaehaerys pases the note bye, frowning in a light way, before he picks a bit of charchol from his pocket, scrawling largely, and with evident irritation upon one of them, the words scrambled, and with very little spacing between, he has obviously not written in a good while.

~

"GOOD LUCK! Though you'd have better going up and asking the white roses to kill themselves, take what I suggest. Leave them alone, they are not worth it. They, are not worth it. Doing this empowers the idiots, so listen to me, make peace, do not inspire war!

Jaehaerys, former monk of the Triuvmriate."

*sends a note by another, rather aged and decrepit bird, it reads "I have your uniform on. Meet me at the location in my last note.*