[Event Idea] Return To Aegis.

Ever

Returning in a dream or something would be fun ^.^

Could not in actuality do that though.

But no, MOAR MOAR MOAR, that's all I ever see from the playerbase in return. You, unfortunately will never be happy till the world is handed to your selfish little grubby hands like a spoilt child.

If the players don't demand more and drive on the server to become better and provide more enjoyment from people then it will stagnate and die. I think it's a good thing that players are never satisfied. Satisfaction implies mediocrity and we should always be trying to become better.

And I dont see why a select few all-mighty lore masters should stop the server from having fun ( Which is why we're all here, to have fun ) just because

partly because one, it's our job to, two, we're volunteers, and three, we don't usually make the final choices over subjects like this, staff do, and I do believe a staff has already answered this query.  

3-7-fun-police-oh-miss-nothing.gif?w=500

If the players don't demand more and drive on the server to become better and provide more enjoyment from people then it will stagnate and die. I think it's a good thing that players are never satisfied. Satisfaction implies mediocrity and we should always be trying to become better.

Through embitterment and snidefullness, of course, you know, there is a thing called asking right? Here's the thing, asking for things don't always get what you want. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you need to accept no means no, not go off like everyone here is doing like a little child posting memes and insulting staff all the time. Do you really think acting like a spoilt brat and banging your fists on the floor is going to make any difference what so ever? This is the paradox of LOTC. Everyone wants something, but as soon as someone says no, they throw themselves into a fit of rage, insult everything left right and centre, act like children and  will simply not see the reasons why (to which have already been stated prior). 

As soon as the playerbase, or in fact, a smaller part of it begins to understand the meaning of "no", then the sooner we start to see this community become better off for it. Part of the reason why the community is going downhill is through the fault of the players alone. Those players to which have ever so graciously given examples here on this very thread. 

Those players to which have ever so graciously given examples here on this very thread. 

Indeed, and I would like to thank you for your contribution.

Through embitterment and snidefullness, of course, you know, there is a thing called asking right? Here's the thing, asking for things don't always get what you want. You can't always get what you want. Sometimes you need to accept no means no, not go off like everyone here is doing like a little child posting memes and insulting staff all the time. Do you really think acting like a spoilt brat and banging your fists on the floor is going to make any difference what so ever? This is the paradox of LOTC. Everyone wants something, but as soon as someone says no, they throw themselves into a fit of rage, insult everything left right and centre, act like children and  will simply not see the reasons why (to which have already been stated prior). 

As soon as the playerbase, or in fact, a smaller part of it begins to understand the meaning of "no", then the sooner we start to see this community become better off for it. Part of the reason why the community is going downhill is through the fault of the players alone. Those players to which have ever so graciously given examples here on this very thread. 

I disagree. I think the sooner players tell authority and people like you 'no' then the better.

Of course, the last time I said 'no' to a GM, I was banned. We should always challenge decisions from authority and not lie down like a good dog and deal with it.

I agree with the dream. If we could go into a deep sleep and dream about Aegis, sort of like a lucid dream, that’d be nice. I really wish you’d stop acting like your the parent of all players or something, Blunder, because you’ll never be. The players AND staff are what make up this server. Not just the staff. We’re just trying to have fun. It’s not like we’re losing anything of great value by just going to Aegis and exploring it, right?

Indeed, and I would like to thank you for your contribution.

Doing what I can, although, I did mean through memes and jokes, gifs and images. :P

But anyways, joking aside, I would like to point out the the admin staff already said this was not a possibility. Unless they change their minds this topic isn't going anywhere...

I disagree. I think the sooner players tell authority and people like you 'no' then the better.

Of course, the last time I said 'no' to a GM, I was banned. We should always challenge decisions from authority and not lie down like a good dog and deal with it.

Well Dalek, you have a history of insulting and accusing staff members and players alike usually, or do I need to delve into the skype chats of the undead to jog your memory of that? 

What I find funny is the fact that everyone is treating this as though they are part of some sort of resistance or something to "the man" that is coming down on them. It is just ludicrously laughable at best and is splitting my sides with glee of thinking about. 

The staff are here as moderators, and that is all they are doing, moderating. GMs moderate in game, Admins do the work of the forums and staff organisation, as well as plugins etc, Lore team moderates lore, Magic team magic, VAT to villains, etc etc... 

Moderating is a no as well as a yes thing. Sometimes stuff needs to have the boot put on it. What about all the times you denied someone attempting to be a vampire in the VAT? Moderation

Doing what I can, although, I did mean through memes and jokes, gifs and images. :P

But anyways, joking aside, I would like to point out the the admin staff already said this was not a possibility. Unless they change their minds this topic isn't going anywhere...

I believe that Shoi said that only because she assumed it was the full map being uploaded, and not just the chunks of Kal'Urguan. If they really do not want this event to go through, I'm okay with this being locked/moved to denied. But until then, I think it's okay to keep it open. That is, if people will stop their mud flinging and flaming. Any more of that and I'll lock it myself.

The main issue is that doing this is a waste of time and resources, we have 3.0 to launch still, and while this would be fun and possible by lore, we have more important things to focus on, we have to look at the future, not the past.

The main issue is that doing this is a waste of time and resources, we have 3.0 to launch still, and while this would be fun and possible by lore, we have more important things to focus on, we have to look at the future, not the past.

And I believe all that is left for 3.0 is the regioning to be done. There's not much that is needed for this to go through. Just set it up on a multi-verse thing, make a teleport, and let players explore. 

Would you still want to do it if it delayed 3.0?

A little, but not so much. I'd rather people enjoy the work that the 3.0 build team put in rather than the measly 8-9 hours I did. 

The beauty of this thing, though, is that it could be done on any map at any time. I'm open for it whenever, I just feel doing it right now while we're on the temp maps would be best.

The server cannot handle having the maps loaded at the same time, shoi has already stated this. 

I say it again. There isn't enough space on the server, even for a partial map. Or city spots.