House Blackmont - Hiring (Full Va Required)

Coaster

*Francis nods* "I could use more fight training" begins to write a letter. *Once Francis is finished he puts the letter in the pigeon's feet, and commands it to fly away.*

*Francis nods* "I could use more fight training" begins to write a letter. *Once Francis is finished he puts the letter in the pigeon's feet, and commands it to fly away.*

A bird bearing a letter of denial is sent back to the original owner. The letter seems to be generic in nature and bears no seal.

(Also if a GM/FM/Etc could delete or edit Csalz initial post with the roster that would be great, it only promoted metagaming and is extremely out of date.

A bird bearing a letter of denial is sent back to the original owner. The letter seems to be generic in nature and bears no seal.

(Also if a GM/FM/Etc could delete or edit Csalz initial post with the roster that would be great, it only promoted metagaming and is extremely out of date.

((Done))

Three banners are dotted around the Empire. One banner lies outside of the
Capital, fluttering in the wind. Another stays plunged deep into the
earth, at the back gate of Salvus. The third banner stands tall outside
the Carrion lands. On each shaft of the banner lies a poster, it reads below.

ixye5KY.png

"Join House Blackmont today - for there is no better honour than to slay a
Wong-tong Teuton. The requirements of joining this fine and professional army are
as follows;

- Able bodied men must have no morals.

- Able bodied men must be over the age of twenty.

- Woman are forbidden from joining the fine bannermen of Blackmont"

[OOC Requirements]

- You must have a VA with 2a. Other evils such as 1ab, 2c and 4ab can give you more RolePlay in Blackmont but 2a is required.

- You must be willing to conduct yourself in a mature and calm manner OOCly.

- You are expected to provide fun RolePlay for other players as per VA rules. Keep that in mind when applying to join House Blackmont. We are not in it to win.

- House Blackmont is 90% conflict RP you must be comfortable with conflict.

[------------------------]

Crona begins writing his letter, smiling at the idea of joining. He then sends his hawk with a letter to House Blackmont, wishing to be recruited.

"True men... I could help their cause," Crona says aloud as he polishes his blade.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.