Gat “Sunny” Collard Adelban

Nicknames: The Brittle Man, Sunny, Two-face, Soul Chiller
Race: Human

1L0VXpn.png
(Sunny, Drawn by Abysmall)

Description
Height: 5’9 and 3/4
Weight: 150-160 lbs
Body Type:  Not scrawny, but not particularly muscular. Sunny has an athletic and toned body build.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Pale Caucasian
Markings/Tattoos: A jagged scar going down his face from a long sword blow he received in battle, a scar in his shoulder from a flirting competition he got into, and a scar on his ankle from a dagger cut.
Health: Fairly good
Inventory: The Faceless Man’s mask, a very old and worn wedding ring missing the diamond, and the Old Dagger of the Faceless Man dating back to Aegis.
Personality: Sunny, when he is not traveling under the alias “The Brittle Man,” has a pleasant disposition and can be relied on to use quirky abbreviations much like a dwarf. His speech is just a guise, however, and he only speaks as he was raised to when he has assumed the mask of the Brittle Man. As the Brittle Man, to further hide himself, he only speaks collectively. He refrains from the words “I, me, my, and mine” and instead uses “We, our, and ours.” Both personas have a sense of humor and can be relied on for a funny joke.
Further Details:  A picture of the Brittle Man:

Evil_Scarecrow_by_Disneyfreak007.jpg

Life Style
Alignment*: Chaotic Neutral
Deity*: None
Religion: None
Alliance/Nation/Home: Slaver’s Cove (The Masked Masters)
Job/Class: Thief, Bandit, Slaver, and Assassin
Title(s): The Fallen Count, Heir of Rin and New Andromeda, Bastard of the Bastard, Master of the Mask, Kaizer, Legacy of Faceless, Oathbreaker
Profession(s): Criminal
Special Skill(s): Apt with the blade, novice with the bow, skilled thief, stealthy, and a lady charmer.
Flaw(s): Sunny has a major paranoia of being left without commodities. After his wife died of starvation, whose name he’s never mentioned, he has been paranoid of poverty and petrified by the concept of death. Sunny also can be too humble and undermine himself, regardless of how much knowledge or prowess he may actually have. 

Magic*
N/A

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Unorthodox
Preferred Weapon: Short Sword
Favored Weapon: Faceless's Dagger

Biography
(Red = Deceased, Green = Alive)
Parents: 
Father: Count James Adelban Jtheo2016
Mother: Poppy Leafhelm Twiddlepop
Siblings: N/A
Children: N/A
Extended Family:  
Wife: Unknown
Grandfather: The Faceless Man/ Baron Redbain Adelban Jtheo2016
Grandmother: Baroness Alexis Adelban theSUPAHstar
Uncle: Faren Adelban yayfunfunfun_6
Aunt: Adalina Adelban dsdevil

Diary: Part 1: Learning to Write

Week 1:
im not very gud at writin yet and elgon is stel teech me how 2 reed and i want to be gud at writin and reedin but the teechins take forevr and im not sur how im gonna b able to lern he says 2 try to right evry nite but im not sur i want 2 this is dum, im dun 4 2day
Week 2:
elgon says that ur not suposed to use numers when i right but he b too picky im gonna stop use numers so i dunt piss him of he says to go bak tomorow for mor lernin
Week 3:
im a bad speller and elgon says i spell a lot of words wrong and forget to ‘caplize’ leters but i think im getin beter elgon says im getin beter at it to so i am prowd of me
Week 4:
elgon and me sat and learned me how to spell many words but im still getin better so i think i can say that i am good at rightin now so this meens i can kindof right and read now i hope this gets easier
Week 5:
Elgon learned me how to capilize today and we worked on spellin better and he says hes gonna learn me punktoashun latr but i dunno what that iz he says im supposed to capilize at the beginning of evry sentence but im not going to jail
Week 6:
Elgon has taught me a bit more. Periods. Are. Fun. He says I use them to much. Hes stupid. I now how to right perfectly now. Look. I use periods so well. Like this. And this. I dont get wat he thinks is wrong. Im using periods. Right.
Week 7:
Elgon read that I called him stupid. He didnt laugh. Im becoming more pashient with righting now and elgon says thats. Good. He says im using the wrong righting but I think hes just jealuz im lerning so fast.
Week 8:
Elgon corrected my spelling again and told me that some words sound the same but are spelt different but thats just weird. I think my spelling has gotten much better. Right. He says hes gonna teach me commas and some other thing that looks like it but higher. He says i still dont know a lot but im learning tons.
Week 9:
Commas everywhere, they r fun, and perfect, but I use them to much, but thats okay. Elgon says, that there are things, called conjunctions, and that im, going to learn them. He says they r for, less formal, righting,
Week Something:
I haven’t written anything in this journal for such a long time. To be honest I simply lost track of the time. Elgon had me writing specific exercises rather than in the journal, but I think I’m going to start writing in this thing regularly to maintain everything I’ve learned. Becoming literate has opened up so many new things! Looking back at Week 1 of my diary, I can’t help but shudder at how horribly uneducated I was, but thanks to Elgon, I can now read and write eloquently. Already I am one of the best writers in Slaver’s Cove, but I suppose I’ll elaborate more on that later.

I learned paragraphs fairly recently, and it took all of my self-control to abstain from indenting every single line I wrote. Luckily, as I have learned more, my vocabulary has expanded greatly. Granted, I had a very extensive vocabulary before I began writing regularly, but I had no idea how to spell the words. So now I suppose I’ll be keeping a diary regularly. See you soon!

Diary Part 2: The Slaver’s Life is the Life for Me!

WIP

Villain Application:

Brittle’s First Demonstration:

I'd like to see an update to this eventually. Why do you have to be so inactive lately? D: