Bright Future Engineering Guild

Posters are hung in cities, towns, villaes, biways, highays, and everything else in between

Bright Future Engineering

Engineering for a Brighter Tomorrow, Today

enhYBW4.jpg

What is Bright Future?

A multi-Cultural group of Inventors, Philosophers, Researchers and Engineers dedicated to learning about the world, and making various tools and devices to improve the living and comfort of the denzins of Anthos, in addition to filling out various contracts for purposes such as a shipment of new inventions or weaponry, examining an object, or to seek out knowledge for a client or clients.

Roles in Bright Future

9oL0lDL.jpg

Inventor: The Inventor is tasked with coming up with new, and original ideas for inventions or tools which can be constructed and possibely made for public or private use.

Engineer: These fine workers are tasked with building the various things Inventors make, or to attemt to recreate items found by Researchers.

Philosopher: Philosophers are few in Bright Future, as there are few needed. They simply examine things discovered, or thought up and determine purposes for them, or attempt to figure out what items are for.

Researcher: The role of Researcher often involves venturing out for some reason, such as a contract, and gathering information or some object. This may be perilous, but it is a fact they accept. They also study the inner working of newly discovered things alongside Enginers.

Interested in joining?

Then fill out the application below, and send it to Carth Ironeye!

Application

-IC-

Name:

What role would you like?:

Are you assosciated with another group or guild?:

Race?:

-OOC-

MC name:

Skype Name;

Time Zone

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils?

Do you accept that your character may be perma-killed in the event of a workshop catastrophe?:

Want to give us a contract?

Then please fill out this short flier and send it to Carth Ironeye

Name/Guild/Organization:

Type of contract (research, invent, order form etc):

Details:

Payment upon Completion:

qFFnJVD.jpg

~ A Brighter Future, Today ~

-IC-

Name: Nikolai Tovalin I.

What role would you like?: Engineer, if it is possible.

Are you assosciated with another group or guild?: No, I am not.

Race?: I am a human.

-OOC-

MC name: Charoodler

Skype Name; charoodler

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils? I have no VA for this character.

Do you accept that your character may be perma-killed in the event of a workshop catastrophe?: I would prefer that not to happen, but if it would provide role-play then I would consent to it.

-IC-

Name: Nikolai Tovalin I.

What role would you like?: Engineer, if it is possible.

Are you assosciated with another group or guild?: No, I am not.

Race?: I am a human.

-OOC-

MC name: Charoodler

Skype Name; charoodler

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils? I have no VA for this character.

Do you accept that your character may be perma-killed in the event of a workshop catastrophe?: I would prefer that not to happen, but if it would provide role-play then I would consent to it.

Carth grins, taking a break from his hectic schedule, reading it, he nods and sends a reply

"Accepted, come to Yatomoto County in Oren"

-IC-

Name: Rihu Macecarver

What role would you like?: Researcher.

Are you assosciated with another group or guild?: Once part of the Dwarven Alchemy Guild.

Race?: Dwarf.

-OOC-

MC name: Grouchybadger.

Skype Name; Lawrencemillington.

Time Zone: GMT.

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils? Stealing & killing when unprovoked.

Do you accept that your character may be perma-killed in the event of a workshop catastrophe?: Absolutely.

Tinker walks up to the poster, blinking. "Perfect..." he whispers, before filling out the application.

Application

-IC-

Name:Tinker

What role would you like?:Inventor

Are you assosciated with another group or guild?:Yes*The yes isn't visible because it is crossed out so much* No.

Race?:Elf

-OOC-

MC name:Ben127127

Skype Name;None sorry

Time Zone: EST

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils?: 1a

Do you accept that your character may be perma-killed in the event of a workshop catastrophe?:I'd really prefer not to have my character perma-killed, sorry. I can have him take a week off or such, but not forever. Sorry.

*Haelonavious picks up a poster and stares at it for quite a while*

He turns to his brother in interest, "This sounds extremely impressive, I may stop by out of interest one day. Although such things are not for me to take part in."

*folds the note carefully and places it within his rucksack, the two Elves trudging off down the road*

Fumble pouts,

"I' only it wasn' a biggun place."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.